Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! (2899 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
why are you shouting na {CapsLock} ?

Abortions:

OK I LUV HER SO MUCH LIKE KILODE SHE'S D BEST DeMON IN BED buH SHE haS A MAN's VOICE..THE fIRST tYm WE MET SHE WAS TALKIN 2 MY NEIGHBOUR N My NEIGHBOUR MAMa CHiKA WAS LIKE "TOPE U HAVe TURNEd INTO a QUEeN,SEE UR ASSETs,OMOYE FINE KPA". N SHE WAS LAUGHiN WITH DAH BIG VOICE "HEHEHAHA" WEN I HEard HER VOICE I WAS LIKE y WUD MAMA CHIKA B CALLIN A mAN WITH DAh BIG VOICE A QUEEN? SO I RUSHED OUT 2 SEE D mAN MaMA CHIKA WAS CALLIN A QUEeN ONLY 2 SEE A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN BY NAME TOPE..SHE's A QUEEn OF BEAUTY NO DOUBT I FELL 4 HER INStaNTLY LIKE AN OVER-RiPE MANGO FRUIT FROm A TrEE d MOMENT I SAW..FASTFORWARD AM THINKIN OF MARRYIN HER NW BuH IT's LIKE HER BIG MANLY VOICE INTENSIFIES EVRY BLESSED HOUR N IT's a BIG PROBLEM 4 ME NW..aNYTYM WE ABOUT 2 DO DAH LUV MAKIN ON mY BED N SHE's MOANiN I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE AM SLEEPIN WITH A MAN, cOS HER MOANS ARE JST LIKE fUTURE's(THE AMERICAN MUSICiAN)VOiCE..ANYTYM We ARE MAKIN OUT I ALWAYs FEEL LIKe AM DOiN GAY COS I aLWAYS FEEL LiKE AM DOiN IT wiTH A MAN..I NEED HELP IS THERE ANYTHIN I COULD DO DAH WIL REDUCE THE THICKNESS OF HER VOICE?...is THERE ANY SURGERY 2 BE DONE??is THERE ANYthiN AT ALL 2 SOLVE HER VOiCE??..I DUNNO JST KNW Wah 2 DO PLZ U GUYS SHOULD SUGGEST SOMTHIN 4 ME COS I DNt WANNa LOSE HER bUH WITH DAH KiNDA VOICE I MAY LOSE hER I CAN'T STAND DAT..I SO FEEL BAD RYT NW..I HAVE A BIG VOICE N MY WIFE's VOICE CAn'T BE THE SAME COS OUR CHILDREN GO WORSE..AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS NO jOKEs BUH IF U DNT HAVE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS U CAN BASH ME NO P,BUH GOD KNWS AM SERIOUS..
LALA FP PLS THIS IS A SeRIOUS MATTER I REALLY NEED HELP AM DEVASTATED!
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by whitebeard(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

Your usual topics blah blah, I don't care. The only wannabe here is you.
yeah sure..see ya..!!

Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah sure..see ya..!!

Niqqa, swerve grin
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
them suppose ban you for 1 year
COM N BAN ME OH U FOWL!
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by popefuse(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
Did she keep quiet when you are toasting her in the first place, and you enjoy her ringing tone when 4cking her punna abi? You have gone far nw you recognise she has a man voice. Guy you do bad ooo.marry her abeg, and don't break her heart.
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:
COM N BAN ME OH U FOWL!
The fowl, is it an insult? Tell me so I can report you
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 2:01pm On May 18, 2017
Retiredflirt:
why are you shouting na {CapsLock} ?
QUOTE ME NO MORe..
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 2:03pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
The fowl, is it an insult? Tell me so I can report you
hEY U GAL STOP DiSTURBiN ME AM BUSY Nw
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:
hEY U GAL STOP DiSTURBiN ME AM BUSY Nw
Afraid of ban I guess
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Afraid of ban I guess
spotted u
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Oyindidi(f): 2:07pm On May 18, 2017
itsJude:
spotted u
How far?
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Afraid of ban I guess
I DNt GET PAiD HERE GO N rePORT JOR MTSHEEEeew..I GIV zERO FVCKz
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Oyindidi(f): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:
I DNt GET PAiD HERE GO N rePORT JOR MTSHEEEeew..I GIV zERO FVCKz
I won't
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
I won't
u DON DEY MEK ME DISLIKE U NW U DIS OYIND..sEE UR OLD FACE U COm DEY DO LIKE SMALL GAL 4 NURSARY SCh..
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by chi4ik(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:

OK I LUV HER SO MUCH LIKE KILODE SHE'S D BEST DeMON IN BED buH SHE haS A MAN's VOICE..THE fIRST tYm WE MET SHE WAS TALKIN 2 MY NEIGHBOUR N My NEIGHBOUR MAMa CHiKA WAS LIKE "TOPE U HAVe TURNEd INTO a QUEeN,SEE UR ASSETs,OMOYE FINE KPA". N SHE WAS LAUGHiN WITH DAH BIG VOICE "HEHEHAHA" WEN I HEard HER VOICE I WAS LIKE y WUD MAMA CHIKA B CALLIN A mAN WITH DAh BIG VOICE A QUEEN? SO I RUSHED OUT 2 SEE D mAN MaMA CHIKA WAS CALLIN A QUEeN ONLY 2 SEE A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN BY NAME TOPE..SHE's A QUEEn OF BEAUTY NO DOUBT I FELL 4 HER INStaNTLY LIKE AN OVER-RiPE MANGO FRUIT FROm A TrEE d MOMENT I SAW..FASTFORWARD AM THINKIN OF MARRYIN HER NW BuH IT's LIKE HER BIG MANLY VOICE INTENSIFIES EVRY BLESSED HOUR N IT's a BIG PROBLEM 4 ME NW..aNYTYM WE ABOUT 2 DO DAH LUV MAKIN ON mY BED N SHE's MOANiN I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE AM SLEEPIN WITH A MAN, cOS HER MOANS ARE JST LIKE fUTURE's(THE AMERICAN MUSICiAN)VOiCE..ANYTYM We ARE MAKIN OUT I ALWAYs FEEL LIKe AM DOiN GAY COS I aLWAYS FEEL LiKE AM DOiN IT wiTH A MAN..I NEED HELP IS THERE ANYTHIN I COULD DO DAH WIL REDUCE THE THICKNESS OF HER VOICE?...is THERE ANY SURGERY 2 BE DONE??is THERE ANYthiN AT ALL 2 SOLVE HER VOiCE??..I DUNNO JST KNW Wah 2 DO PLZ U GUYS SHOULD SUGGEST SOMTHIN 4 ME COS I DNt WANNa LOSE HER bUH WITH DAH KiNDA VOICE I MAY LOSE hER I CAN'T STAND DAT..I SO FEEL BAD RYT NW..I HAVE A BIG VOICE N MY WIFE's VOICE CAn'T BE THE SAME COS OUR CHILDREN GO WORSE..AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS NO jOKEs BUH IF U DNT HAVE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS U CAN BASH ME NO P,BUH GOD KNWS AM SERIOUS..
my brother there's nothing u can do about it. it's a VOCAL CORD, she has a male vocal cord which is usually shorter in nature than that of female which is longer. it's the shortness of the vocal cord (male vocal cord) that she has that contribute to that because it's more shorter and wide which produces the bass. u can't make it tinner & longer. just love her for whom she is.
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by softiebae: 3:34pm On May 18, 2017
youngfocus:
lol,I can't stop blushing, I do feel that way too,no matter u are beautiful is u av any feature like man I can date u,DAT remind of of a girl I do normally saw in our street very beautiful, I try very possible way to contact her,by the time we met face to face to talk,her voice way like a man very tick,my brother that na the last time we ever discuss oooo,is a big turn off for me
Shit!!!
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
chi4ik:
my brother there's nothing u can do about it. it's a VOCAL CORD, she has a male vocal cord which is usually shorter in nature than that of female which is longer. it's the shortness of the vocal cord (male vocal cord) that she has that contribute to that because it's more shorter and wide which produces the bass. u can't make it tinner & longer. just love her for whom she is.
bUH I HAVE TRIED BRODA IT's NT JST WORKiN..CAN't SHE GO 4 A SURGERY?
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
Op u just remind me of what my younger brother told me years back grin
He heard me arguing on the phone with a guy called Voke. Voke is a good friend of mine way back smiley so as I was saying Voke! I dey warn u o! , then the call cut off . then I heard my brother called me, Sister come first . I looked at him with a scowl in my face , eyes glittering with anger and I was like what is it ! Can't I make call in peace again?
He wàlked towards me and said sister ,calm down, now I know why u are always breaking up in your relationships . I looked at him with an irritated look and I was like why did u say so? angry
He said sister I heard u just , now arguing with a guy and I know u are arguing with a guy who is toasting u. For Christ sake! How can your voice sound so harsh and like a guy's voice ! I didn't take note before but few mins ago, my mind just said I should listen to your conversations. And I was jeez! Sister voice harsh and strong o! cheesy grin
He said look sister if u like look me with angry eyes , u can do me nothing ! na the truth I dey tell u be that o!
Your guy wont say it but I will tell u if u are doing anything wrong . OK?

I just weak! Then I sat down and said but how should I talk? undecided This is my voice !
He said look sister , there is a way u will soften your tone when u talk. Try and talk softly . he then imitated his gf's voice . I started to laugh , he said this one no be laugh o, u know am a guy , see how I changed my voice to female voice . so try soften your tones and tilt it with a high light tone and then say a sentence . I sighed , shook my head and imitated him. I got it right the first time, we both burst into laughs ;Dlol
He said sister na your future I dey wan save so. Guys love soft voice , that's why when rose my babe ask me for anything, I dey give am sharply.. Her voice is so soft and sweet to listen to. So try and practice on that voice of yours and see whether your guy will breakup up with u again.
I just shook my head and walked resignedly to my room but since that day I quietly thought about it and started training my voice on soft tones grin
Now my voice is so soft ehnn!?? U will trip if I say a word .

So tell your babe op,but in a playful way to soften and lighten the tones of her voice . u can also help her.
With continuous practice, she will be perfect smiley
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 6:37pm On May 18, 2017
alexialin:
Op u just remind me of what my younger brother told me years back grin
He heard me arguing on the phone with a guy called Voke. Voke is a good friend of mine way back smiley so as I was saying Voke! I dey warn u o! , then the call cut off . then I heard my brother called me, Sister come first . I looked at him with a scowl in my face , eyes glittering with anger and I was like what is it ! Can't I make call in peace again?
He wàlked towards me and said sister ,calm down, now I know why u are always breaking up in your relationships . I looked at him with an irritated look and I was like why did u say so? angry
He said sister I heard u just , now arguing with a guy and I know u are arguing with a guy who is toasting u. For Christ sake! How can your voice sound so harsh and like a guy's voice ! I didn't take note before but few mins ago, my mind just said I should listen to your conversations. And I was jeez! Sister voice harsh and strong o! cheesy grin
He said look sister if u like look me with angry eyes , u can do me nothing ! na the truth I dey tell u be that o!
Your guy wont say it but I will tell u if u are doing anything wrong . OK?

I just weak! Then I sat down and said but how should I talk? undecided This is my voice !
He said look sister , there is a way u will soften your tone when u talk. Try and talk softly . he then imitated his gf's voice . I started to laugh , he said this one no be laugh o, u know am a guy , see how I changed my voice to female voice . so try soften your tones and tilt it with a high light tone and then say a sentence . I sighed , shook my head and imitated him. I got it right the first time, we both burst into laughs ;Dlol
He said sister na your future I dey wan save so. Guys love soft voice , that's why when rose my babe ask me for anything, I dey give am sharply.. Her voice is so soft and sweet to listen to. So try and practice on that voice of yours and see whether your guy will breakup up with u again.
I just shook my head and walked resignedly to my room but since that day I quietly thought about it and started training my voice on soft tones grin
Now my voice is so soft ehnn!?? U will trip if I say a word .

So tell your babe op,but in a playful way to soften and lighten the tones of her voice . u can also help her.
With continuous practice, she will be perfect smiley
oK bUH AM NO MOrE INTERESTED iN DISCUSSiN HER VOICE nW,aM mORE INTERESTED iN HEARiN d VOiCE U wORKED ON,HW DO I gET 2 hEAR iT NoW??I FiT MEK U HER VOiCE COACH iF URs IS LiKE U JST SAiD,.
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:
oK bUH AM NO MOrE INTERESTED iN DISCUSSiN HER VOICE nW,aM mORE INTERESTED iN HEARiN d VOiCE U wORKED ON,HW DO I gET 2 hEAR iT NoW??I FiT MEK U HER VOiCE COACH iF URs IS LiKE U JST SAiD,.

I can be her voice coach for a fee.
Within 1 week , u wil be amazed at the transformation.
Are u game?
And will she be ready to go through 45mins one one one phone call with me. That's if she's not in Lagos?

Hmmm send me a pm. Then will email my number to u.
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by zolapower: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:

u obviously​ don't av a point . She cant be 100% perfect . That s her inadequacy . In as much as your children which is the end product from her will look beautiful and handsome and she's well mannered then don't bother about her voice . Don't u know some ladies tend to av there voice changed after given birth ? U want her to have osoyin voice after given birth ? No way she's good to go guy follow ur dream , if her bhaviour is okay .
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by zolapower: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:

u obviously​ don't av a point . She can be 100% perfect . That s her inadequacy . In as much as your children which is the end product from her will look beautiful and handsome and she's well mannered then don't bother about her voice . Don't u know some ladies tend to av there voice changed after given birth ? U want her to have osoyin voice after given birth ? No way she's good to go guy follow ur dream , if her bhaviour is okay .
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Abortions: 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
alexialin:

I can be her voice coach for a fee.
Within 1 week , u wil be amazed at the transformation.
Are u game?
And will she be ready to go through 45mins one one one phone call with me. That's if she's not in Lagos?

Hmmm send me a pm. Then will email my number to u.
WE ALL iN LAGOS NO NEED 4 45mins CaLL..Am GAME bUH d EMAiL I USED 4 DIS ACCOUnT iS nT aCTIVe XO I DNT ThiNK pM's GONA WORK..jUSt uSE DiZ ONE iT's MY OFFiCiAL EMaiL DNT PLAY WiTH It; YomyDavid@gmail.com
Re: Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 18, 2017
Abortions:
WE ALL iN LAGOS NO NEED 4 45mins CaLL..Am GAME bUH d EMAiL I USED 4 DIS ACCOUnT iS nT aCTIVe XO I DNT ThiNK pM's GONA WORK..jUSt uSE DiZ ONE iT's MY OFFiCiAL EMaiL DNT PLAY WiTH It; YomyDavid@gmail.com

Ok good

Will send an email to u in 5mins .
Then check your mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Lovers / Video & Photos: Kumasi Girls Senior High School Students Twerk ‘naked’ On Tape / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.