Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (96355 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Kolababe: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Kolababe: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Splinz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
And this is news, an everyday event? undecided

287 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
I won't blame the guy, look at what she is wearing. moreover who take the pix

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
He likes her trainers grin

185 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by mployer(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
He is actually looking at the trainers

69 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
He's probably looking at her for different reasons other than lust, like "Who let her walk out dressed like that?". I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Every guy does that on daily basis.
Its not news.

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by tooth4tooth: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gazing is a province of men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by yomi007k(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
RadiantBae:
He likes her trainers grin

I de tel u...na only 7 of dt trainers de ds world.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by KwessiStewie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin[quote author=CaroLyner post=54297967]Every guy does that on daily basis.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Kolababe: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
CaroLyner:
Every guy does that on daily basis.
Its not news.

Well, we done expose dis one

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Sugarboyy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
why wont he look?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Vicolan: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na shit full inside jhoor...Passingby
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
He's probably looking at her for different reasons other than lust, like "Who let her walk out dressed like that?". I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt
you didn't see the lustful smile on his face. Did you?
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by dyangprof(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
op, swear say if na u, u no go look.
swear in d name of buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you didn't see the lustful smile on his face. Did you?

Lol, what is this, a comic strip? No I didn't see it. Where is it? What I see is a smirk. It could mean anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, what is this, a comic strip? No I didn't see it. Where is it? What I see is a smirk. It could mean anything.
I don't think that's a smirk. I thinks that's some 'if I could get to ride on this a**' smile. I don't expect you to understand anyways. You're a lady, I'm a dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't think that's a smirk. I thinks that's some 'if I could get to ride on this a**' smile. I don't expect you to understand anyways. You're a lady, I'm a dude

I thought y'all claim you're not the same undecided Is that a lie too? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I thought y'all claim you're not the same undecided Is that a lie too? embarassed
Its no lie. We are not same. But then, there are some things that you can't take away from every man. Things that complete your being a man. Things that separates every man from women. Such things are in EVERY man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Its no lie. We are not same. But then, there are some things that you can't take away from every man. Things that complete your being a man. Things that separates every man from women. Such things are in EVERY man

And those are? cheesy
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

And those are? cheesy
1 is having a d!ck cheesy figure the rest

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
1 is having a d!ck cheesy figure the rest

Besides that one, captain obvious tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Besides that one, captain obvious tongue
I'll leave you to figure others. I bet you'll never figure tho. You'll have to change gender to figure haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'll leave you to figure others. I bet you'll never figure tho. You'll have to change gender to figure haha

Then tell me. Duh! Just the tip of manhood, I'm not asking for the full shaft grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Then tell me. Duh! Just the tip of manhood, I'm not asking for the full shaft grin
Lol. The tip is not that little. The tip is huge enough letting many tips off the bag could empty the bag cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lol. The tip is not that little. The tip is huge enough letting many tips off the bag could empty the bag cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Tazdroid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
The head dey rotate like ukwu-detecting motion sensor camera

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by browniex: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Well,thought it is me,cause I am guilty of that as well.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Don't u see the disgust written on his face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.