Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? (110326 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by kolikay(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by matmoney01: 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked just finished watching it on facebook.
i think so

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by shortgun(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
Since there is no penetration....case dismissed

2 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by shortgun(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
Since there was no penetration....case dismissed

2 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by matmoney01: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
he was even checking the girl backside towards the end of the video grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Tayeni(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
very disgusting sight. Didn't you see the way he was stealing glances at the bulge and how he was touching her backside even when he had space behind him? He is a pervert obviously. Even if he couldn't control his bulge, couldn't he have faced his side instead of poking the lady's back?
He is an embarrassment to every decent man on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by esosuo2: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
the guy napkined his 20million naira , even if it is an erection b4 sef can't person journey man erect in peace in dis country sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by bigfather(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
tintingz:
Seeing this video that went viral on social media lately from this thread seems it was really not an erection but a waist bag or something relating to it that's the opinion of some people, I also looked closely and see it doesn't really look like an erection because how can the erection be so visible and so bulgy from his jeans? I'm confused.

I think the girl knows the man is wearing a waist bag, the reason she didn't bother looking back at the man, she even knows someone is videoing them.

You guys should also look closely and say your thoughts if it was an erection or waist bag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI

Ol'boy ...you really get time o !
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by ajalawole(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
The second pic say it all. With the space at the back, why can't the guy give her some privacy, that second pic shows that even mosquito can pass though that space... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by RealDannie(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by timilehin007(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
goodlifehyd:
The dude kept starring at the ass so he knows what he was doing
I think he meant no harm.. He was trying to be sure he was hitting her with the waist bag
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by nduboss(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
Who dey ask dis stupid question self u no get eyes

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by ijustdey: 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
all I did see is a waist bag.... having the same colour with his top

if it were erection..... the lady would have reacted

5 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Anfieldboss: 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
That doesn't look like an erection, the lady's ass is not even that big to cause such distraction.

6 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by datizy(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
Whatever it was, I can't stand a guy standing soooo close to me on the queue. I mean the girl should have even moved a little na. Although the man kept coming closer.

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by lincs25(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
Bad Guy...lol
tintingz:
Seeing this video that went viral on social media lately from this thread seems it was really not an erection but a waist bag or something relating to it that's the opinion of some people, I also looked closely and see it doesn't really look like an erection because how can the erection be so visible and so bulgy from his jeans? I'm confused.

I think the girl knows the man is wearing a waist bag, the reason she didn't bother looking back at the man, she even knows someone is videoing them.

You guys should also look closely and say your thoughts if it was an erection or waist bag?

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Kulas: 2:25pm On May 18, 2017
The girl is also enjoying it

7 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by 1miccza: 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
pautex:
Nope. I think they are just trying to paint a picture where it is not. That might be his belt button, if it is below his waist we would have imagine otherwise... take a close look at that level. People with negative imagination.

Said this on the previous thread and someone thought i was joking, that looks more like a belt or waist bag if you ask me and it explains why the guy wasn't bothered in the least when he moved close to the lady, one might even be tempted to say the photographer was the one stylishly viewing the lady's backside.

3 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by 2shure: 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
Dis kind tin don hapun 2me na.
Rain be fall dah evenin
And men i dey stuck
Naao ai see one big ass wey carry umbrella
Men can i share with u.
Trust me the guy i held the umbrella
While the lady was in front.
See better rain dah day
See as road water don full oba market road
Around 8pm.
O bobs na make ai fuc d lady remain
When she tire
She come ask why i dey use my thing for behind.
Naso i zoom odf give am unbrella.
Did must hard wen e touch yansh na
Jus like wen u see real life boobs naked
U must hard na

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by fubymystic(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2017
Looks to me like dey acted the whole thing.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by GodIsFoolish: 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
destinyoduwa:
That man is an idiot
how?

3 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Eglobalma: 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
All this drama cuz of one smelly pussy

5 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by petjoe7: 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
Weather is the ability of fully experienced life, Thank God almighty.

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by GodIsFoolish: 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
DollarAngel:
Truth be told he was conscious of what he was doing, there was a motive, to me that was sexual harassment without the cognizance of the second party

If it was an erection wy didn't the girl notice it?
Did he touch the girl?
With Jean... Erection won't show unless your dick na iron

9 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by tintingz(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
fubymystic:
Looks to me like dey acted the whole thing.... undecided
Another point.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
Don't ever put urself in an embarrassing position. The same position MMM part one participant put themselves.

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Abfinest007(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]honestly speak that thing is not erection is d belt the man is putting on a Jean trouser Jean trouser are so strong that it won't show ur power broad standing
honestly speak that thing is not erection is d belt the man is putting on a Jean trouser Jean trouser are so strong that it won't show ur power broad standing
honestly speak that thing is not erection is d belt the man is putting on a Jean trouser Jean trouser are so strong that it won't show ur power broad standing
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by 1989iyke: 2:45pm On May 18, 2017
Na wet in conjin d do be dat.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by MrThisandthat(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2017
My thoughts exactly...

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by DollarAngel(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

If it was an erection wy didn't the girl notice it?
Did she touch the girl?
With Jean... Erection won't show unless your dick na iron

May be absent-minded might be the right word for it, probably her mind wasn't there or she focused on something else and not on the person behind her, or second thought since the guy was with a bag she might has well feel it was the bag that was poking at interval

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by bulkwealth(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2017
DO YOU WANT A PERMANENT CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF INFECTIONS AND FERTILITY ISSUES?

Look no further! solution has finally come. WE ARE TESTED AND TRUSTED.
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS Cures
HORMONAL IMBALANCE, IRREGULAR MENSES, DELAYS MENOPAUSE, PAINFUL MENSES, WEAK ERECTION, WATERY OR LOW SPERM COUNT, MISCARRIAGE and much more... STAPHYLOCOCOUS, GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, SMELLY DISCHARGE, CANDIDA, ITCHINCH IN PRIVATE PART, PAIN DURING SEX and much...
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS;
Is formulated to take care of the bacterial infections that attacks the vital reproductive organs of the body for both sexes. Infections like; GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, CANDIDIASIS, STAPHYLOCOCOUS AUREUS, MALARIA, TYPHOID FEVER, URINARY TRACK INFECTION, NOISY STOMACH, ITCHING IN PRIVATE PART, BOILS AND RASHES WITHIN LOWER REGION, WORM LIKE MOVEMENT ETC
RUZU FOR EVERY WOMAN
it’s formulated to help check some of the causes of female delay in attaining pregnancy at the desired age. It's also an antidote to quick ageing.
It also brings down the menopausal syndrome in women above 40 years.
It takes care of, CONSTANT MISCARRIAGE, BELLY HOTNESS, LOW OR LACK OF OESTROGEN, POST COITAL BLEEDING, MILKISH DISCHARGE, URETHRAL DISORDER, BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES, HORMONAL INBALANCE etc.
RUZU FOR MEN.
Takes care of, WEAK ERECTION, QUICK EJACULATION, SLUGGISHNESS, LOW LIBIDO, INCREASE SPERM PRODUCTION.
RESULTS CAN BE SEEN IN 60 HOURS
TO PLACE AN ORDER CALL US ON 08114787814
NB- IF U WANT TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS CALL ME AND FIX AN APPOINTMENT(MY BONUS TO U- i will teach u on how to sell the product with ease online and offline)
www.ruzumiracles.com/baro1
https://www.facebook.com/ruzumiracle/
https://financialshift.
#Ruzu Herbal Bitters Uses#
#Extra Income#

tintingz:

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Even at that, that babe wan tell me say she no know say something dey touch her for back?

mtchew
She definitely knew the man was wearing a waist bag. If it was an erection, my brother, the young lady would have reacted.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.