Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. (2086 Views)

Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / 10 Easy Ways Of Wooing Plus Seducing A Girl And Making Her Want Your Touch / How To Make Her Want You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by Easylife338: 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
Majority has planned to get a woman and lay with her but fright wouldn't allow them.
Here are some simple tips which I would say are 99.99% accurate, yes, very accurate.

1. DON'T ACT AS IF YOU WANT IT.
Ladies want sex but they don't know the best way to put it to the guy in question. If you know you have a girlfriend who doesn't want to have sex with you as it may be, you just have to play along and focus on what you have at hand. Don't disturb her for sex or try to bring in sexual conversation. There is a saying" What you don't like normally comes back to you than what you like"
Read more>> http://easylifepassion..com.ng/2017/05/4-top-ways-to-make-her-want-to-have-sex.html#more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by MrSINZ: 6:45pm On May 18, 2017
What is sex
Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by Easylife338: 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
MrSINZ:
What is sex
Google search
Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by mzhorlah(f): 10:34pm On May 25, 2017
you could try this with me and I still wouldn't wanna have Bleep with you undecided
Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
you could try this with me and I still wouldn't wanna have Bleep with you undecided
you can possibly be the easiest to bleep without going through all this processes... I know your type... Stress less
Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by mzhorlah(f): 12:10am On May 26, 2017
Samostical:
you can possibly be the easiest to bleep without going through all this processes... I know your type... Stress less
undecided
Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by centoke30(m): 2:54am On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
are u for real?
Re: 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You. by promzy15(m): 4:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Loving this...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: What Would You Do (photo) / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.