Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It (934 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by lawma(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
I have know this girl for so long, last year i find out that she was pregnant and aborted it i have always like her but didn't want to tell her because we live in the same compound, i was hoping to packed out of the compound before making my move but to my suprise i find out that she was pregnant though she kept it secret i knew everything but i still find it hard to hate her yet i keep loving her. Guy what will i do.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by tushbobo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
whats the big deal.U ll only feel bad about that if u r immature.If she likes u then get it going,there are many girls who have had an abortion and u ll never know.In fact i broke up with a beautiful virgin last month in order to date a girl who has had an abortion just because i feel attracted to her.another girl claims she's pregnant 4 me at the moment but i m not moved cos life's not hard.Just do what makes u happy.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by Ben13: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
It depends. Some of them turn out to be the best of mates.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by SisiKill1: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
Oh Jeez!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2010
to each their own brotha!!!!!!

IMHO what happened in her past shouldnt be a reason to judge her today. even if she was an ex love-peddler, it shouldnt matter to you(as long as it is in the past and stay there).

then you wonder why so many women cannot be truly honest with their men when such men cant rise to the task and be adults.

immaturity is the reason why so many men turn away from great women and then settle for less.
if the fact that she aborted is a problem to YOU then move along from this woman's life.

remember: let he who has no sin cast the first stone!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2010
I wonder what kind of person would say yes.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It by waleski(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2010
as long as she can conceive in the future oh no qualms although i pray i dnt meet such a person undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Love A Feeling Or A Decision? / Vid:Nigerian Parents Abroad say Nigerians Abroad Should Get Married To Nigerians / How I Lost My V.i.r.g.i.n.i.t.y !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.