Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge (1098 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Would You Date Someone You Know Who Got Pregnant And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
I have this off and on girlfriend, we had unprotected sex for the first time Sometime ago and afterwards she started avoiding me,I did all I could to find out what went wrong,all she kept saying to me was am fine but never looked fine to me,I decided to ignore her totally until recently she opened up to me the reason why she is been avoiding me, she discovered she got pregnant after we had sex and was so afraid to tell me,so she aborted the pregnancy..couldn't face me to tell me,told me all this over whatsapp chat ,we are yet to see and talk about it but to be honest I don't know what to say to her ..
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
...hmmmm..she s strong n wicked....may heavens forgive her
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
smh for the two of you
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by jhydebaba(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why are u worried mister She simply relieved u of troubles and u are here crying wolf cheesy

Anyway go do HIV test tongue

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm..she s strong n wicked....may heavens forgive her

U are addicted to nairaland. Romance and sexuality section is your favourites I guess

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by pasqal09: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP, admitted that you are actually rejoicing deep down
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
opibycar:

U are addicted to nairaland. Romance and sexuality section is your favourites I guess
now i think i shud get a private investigator....y r u stalking me,nigga??
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by pasqal09: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
opibycar:

temigracie: now i think i shud get a private investigator....y r u stalking me,nigga??

Don't derail this thread o
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: now i think i shud get a private investigator....y r u stalking me,nigga??

Come early tonight. Starting wit u 4rm 8pm till dawn. **Of d beta by far jare**
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
opibycar:

Come early tonight. Starting wit u 4rm 8pm till dawn. **Of d beta by far jare**
....hunh....am confused
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ....hunh....am confused

I guess I know u somewhere
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by evanscheck(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
My friend her bravery has made u whole, go ur sins have been forgiven
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Katier00(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Let me tell the truth , she is lying, honestly do u believe such? A thousand and one ladies has told that lie before, fake pregnancy, fake abortion, fake miscarriage. Abegi leave mata jo. Women can go any length to get a man's attention

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Oxone(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014

Don't be too quick to pass judgment. If the OP is still in his teens, there's really not much he could have done about the situation. Like he said, "it was an on & off thing" he had with the lady.
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
opibycar:

I guess I know u somewhere
....en en ....where?
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ....en en ....where?

Follow me back. Let me pm u. #team beta by far
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by cutiesoglam(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ur attitude to her or to d relationsship might determine y she aborted witout telling u. Try n see her so as to find out d reason she did it
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Bwaal(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
always on every thread

seun don give u contract?

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=pasqal09]OP, admitted that you are actually rejoicing deep down[/quoteand who told you I wasn't ready for whatever may be]
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2014
pasqal09: OP, admitted that you are actually rejoicing deep down
and who told you I wasn't ready for whatever maybe
Re: She Got Pregnant And Aborted It Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Katier00: Let me tell the truth , she is lying, honestly do u believe such? A thousand and one ladies has told that lie before, fake pregnancy, fake abortion, fake miscarriage. Abegi leave mata jo. Women can go any length to get a man's attention
I know what I did

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Mistake Nairaland For A Dating Site / Good Looks Or Sound Education?..which Is Your No 1 Priority? / Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.