Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' (6248 Views)

Meet The World Ugliest Woman- Julia Pastrana / Unbelievable! Meet The Couple That Can Have Orgasm For Up To 18 Hours Just By Hu / Unbelievable!!! Meet The Man Who Married His Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 11:03am On May 19, 2017
Huee:

Babe... whoever this lady is eeh I feel she's fu*ked up...
Even if she wears panty liner. Wearing the same underwear for more than 2 days, the vagina is gonna itch.
Maybe she's got a gynecological problem shaa

Yeah, she's a liar & most def an attention seeker. Proof of her wearing it for 6 days or, liar, liar, dirty panties on fire!
Like does she expect people to take her word for it & that so-called "proof" of a panty she probably just fished out of the washing machine? Puhleeze!
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Huee(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, she's a liar & most def an attention seeker. Proof of her wearing it for 6 days or, liar, liar, dirty panties on fire!
Like does she expect people to take her word for it & that so-called "proof" of a panty she probably just fished out of the washing machine? Puhleeze!
If people classify that underwear as clean sef... Na wa oo
The OP better rephrase the neat part undecided

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by kingsmaila(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2017
Use a white pant for 6 days lets see the colour if it does not change.
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by 8stargeneral: 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
Not neaty anything just get d pant closer to ur nose d kin offensive smell u go get eeh
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Debbiepaul(f): 1:23pm On May 19, 2017
all I see is a dirty pant....... so nairaland now advertise dirty undies ....is this the extent it has gotten to..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
When my neighbor been dey talk say mumu dey ripe i no believe but now i don see am.
This one over ripe, so you no fit chop am na to just fling am inside bin! cheesy
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Luizkid(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2017
i've dodged dis 6 days pant wearing girl in one thread only to find myself here again??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now / I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.