Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It (4339 Views)

Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by olaboo123: 5:56pm On May 19, 2017
Woman reavels she's sleeping & making love with her brother,says GOD approves it

A pretty lady has broken the world internet and has been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms after she openly revealed that she is in a sexual relationship with her brother.

A Twitter user identified simply as Nicky (@baddiiebee) has taken to the social media platform to share the photos of a romantic moment with her brother, telling the whole world that the two are in a sexual relationship called “Incest-sexual”

The pretty Lady Gaga fan who has broken the world internet with her aborminable story and has been trailed with condemnation and criticisms, said that God is fully in support of incest, as she defends the sexual relationship with her brother.

read screenshot below

source http://loveandgizt..com/2017/05/woman-reavels-shes-sleeping-and-making.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi

Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by olaboo123: 5:56pm On May 19, 2017

Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by Goldmaxx(f): 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]p is for
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by eezeribe(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
OK
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by ucheb2000: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
end time......

lalasticlala do justice
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by auntysimbiat(f): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
Cha i yeeeee
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by McBrooklyn(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2017

Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by Chuknovski(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2017
possessed, obsessed, and stupid people
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by vani86: 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
this trended on twitter this morning, and another girl listed 10 reasons why incest between siblings is good and approved by God.

White people are useless but they are the one that brought religion to us
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by godimento: 6:15pm On May 19, 2017
Let me call my boyfriend too.

Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by nNEOo(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
it perfectly OK...it called in breeding...
I think her critics are hypocrites....they do worst things, I won't be surprised if gays are among them.

mind you am heterosexual!
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by PointZerom: 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
Can you imagine?
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2017
Why she put rainbow like say na gay mata cheesy
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
There are those that are obviously mad and it's plain for all to see, then there some who look normal but are indeed in the throes of a mental illness.
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by Frolic: 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
If she tells this lie so often and so convincingly, it would definitely end up becoming the truth , a norm, a struggle. It's a word with the new order of breaking jinxes , taboos , limitations and what have you! Wierd. Wild. Fun! grin
Re: I Am Having Sex With My Brother And God Approves It by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
This one has lost it.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl / Help My Gf Send Her Pu**sy To Another Guy / Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.