Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? (4350 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please if there is any corper girl that finished NYSC without cheating on her fiance, type #Hardworkingyouth.......Many corper girls cheat on their fiance. A corper girl can be on doggy while making call to her fiance, saying "I missed you"... It could be that her boobs are being touched while she is on phone with her fiance......So let's stop all these hypocrisy faithfulness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by thesicilian: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by obanimoje: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
dear writer, there are still faithful corpers out.not every one is a cheat like u.ok?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
obanimoje:
dear writer, there are still faithful corpers out.not every one is a cheat like u.ok?
haha....Like me!! sounds pretty funny...Sure there are good ones.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by olac21(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
They won't own up..so do not disturb yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by obanimoje: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
olac21:
They won't own up..so do not disturb yourself!
. will you?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Olalan(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
OP there are still faithful ladies out there....

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by obanimoje: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
isidiwent:
haha....Like me!! sounds pretty funny...Sure there are good ones.
I'm happy you know we still have faithful ones.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by MrCork: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
isidiwent:
Please if there is any corper girl that finished NYSC without cheating on her fiance, type #Hardworkingyouth.......Many corper girls cheat on their fiance. A corper girl can be on doggy while making call to her fiance, saying "I missed you"... It could be that her boobs are being touched while she is on phone with her fiance......So let's stop all these hypocrisy faithfulness

KillaBeauty is all ways on nairaland. ...number one cheater!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by obanimoje: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
someone help please. how do I post message on nairaland?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by oshe11: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
I for one can't tell but its possible

I mean I'm nt a player but no one believe because of my looks and all

I'm one guy that can say I've neva cheated in my LIFE and ONLY my EX would believe that but its THE TRUTH
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

KillaBeauty is all ways on nairaland. ...number one cheater!! angry

You are in love with her. Tell me, so I can join you together in holy matrimony.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by MrCork: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are in love with her. Tell me, so I can join you together in holy matrimony.

.WTF? ...I will rather Oyindidi. .. Oyindidi has class and is sweet .. KillaBeauty is dyammmmm local! angry
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

.WTF? ...I will rather Oyi..ndidi. .. Oyin..didi has class and is sweet .. KillaB..eauty is dyammmmm local! angry
angry

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by BluntBoy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

.WTF? ...I will rather Oyindidi. .. Oyindidi has class and is sweet .. KillaBeauty is dyammmmm local! angry

Oyindidi is married. But killaB is available and everyone can see that you are in love with her.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
SmellingAnus I see you
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by BluntBoy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
SmellingAnus I see you
Lovely babe... I almost come today ... Maybe next Thursday I go show....
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
yes!!!

her name, mhisbliss
[[5or]]
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
yes!!!

her name, mhisbliss
[[5or]]
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lovely babe... I almost come today ... Maybe next Thursday I go show....
OK, I say make I hail you na. Hope you dey okay?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
isidiwent:
You don serve too? This your English wey be like cut and nail carpentry work.

No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
You don serve too? This your English wey be like cut and nail carpentry work.

No vex
Hardworking youth...Good evening
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
isidiwent:
Hardworking youth...Good evening
Evening sweetheart, how was your day?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by MrCork: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oyindidi is married. But killaB is available and everyone can see that you are in love with her.

....Bro. ..KillaBeauty wanna fuk me for fun jus because I drive a range. . Oyindidi wants to fuk memail becauseof my British acent innnit. ...I rather manage Oyindidi because her English grama kinda improvin undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro. ..KillaBeauty wanna fuk me for fun jus because I drive a range. . Oyindidi wants to fuk memail becauseof my British acent innnit. ...I rather manage Oyindidi because her English grama kinda improvin undecided
Corkkk angry
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by MrCork: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Corkkk angry

...don't worry. .. KillaBeauty will soon be jelos I dump her forole u smiley
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by austyn0(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

...don't worry. .. KillaBeauty will soon be jelos I dump her forole u smiley
You be real corck..grin
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

...don't worry. .. Ki.llaBeauty will soon be jelos I dump her forole u smiley
angry
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Evening sweetheart, how was your day?
I am good ooh....But me I am a guy, hope you are a babe...So that the sweetheart will sweet me
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
isidiwent:
I am good ooh....But me I am a guy, hope you are a babe...So that the sweetheart will sweet me
Mtcheeeew
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by freshdudeyeeks(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fake girls everywhere. They cheat during nysc. I pity the man that trust them. Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List) / Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.