Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With (2838 Views)

I Confronted My Friend Because I'm Not Comfortable With Her Chatting My Boyfrnd / Why Is It So Hard For Ladies To Feel Comfortable With Their Natural Hair? / Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2017

ladies and mens which underwear do u wear mostly or like and find most comfortable or do you prefer to go COMMANDO

For me i prefer wearing boxer shorts
makes hunter alot free and well ventilated
wink

Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Taiofil(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
Boxer briefs for me... wink
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Cladez(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Trunks all the way

1 Like

Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2017
Men too dey wear g string?
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by professorfal: 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
Tiny23:

yes borbrsiky kind.
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by tayoxx(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2017
boxer brief any day any time...
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 19, 2017
Boxers

Too big for tight things tongue
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
Boxers

Too big for tight things tongue

Let me see tongue
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 19, 2017
Limescale:

Let me see tongue
oyindidi

Be an angel and answer her for me kiss
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Frolic: 11:45pm On May 19, 2017
Boxer briefs pls! grin
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by technicallyrich(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2017
No need,i don't wear any,so that at any time of action I will just easily bring out my weapon of mass destruction grin
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by faith551(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
the thong, bikini and G-string is so irritating. How can a normal guy wear that

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by McBrooklyn(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by dingbang(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2017
Africans and our warped mentality... Mchew...

Why didn't y'all question your forefathers and mums when they wore leaves or tied fabrics as under wears.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man wearing pants as under wears.. Up above the equator, the atmosphere is quite cold so men do wear pants abroad..

But because our environment is a hot one, its advisable for us to wear boxer briefs or shorts as underwear..

The mentality that men generally wearing pants seems gay is stupid.
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 12:44am On May 20, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/

thunder fire you

na my post u wan derail bah

1 Share

Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nbote(m): 1:49am On May 20, 2017
Boxer shorts ... I like my freedom.. Neva been comfortable with anything tight
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by AuroraB(f): 7:39am On May 20, 2017
faith551:
the thong, bikini and G-string is so irritating. How can a normal guy wear that
Denrele naa undecided
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 11:02am On May 20, 2017
Cladez:
Trunks all the way

that thing no dy tight u
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2017
Tiny23:

yes na

u no know before
Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by Nobody: 11:06am On May 20, 2017
technicallyrich:
No need,i don't wear any,so that at any time of action I will just easily bring out my weapon of mass destruction grin

commando lord

Re: Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With by faith551(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2017
AuroraB:
Denrele naa undecided

is dat one a human beign

(1) (Reply)

19 Yrs Old Ugandan Proposes Love To 70years Old White Woman (pictures) / Help My Gf Missed Her Period / They Said Our Land Cannot Produce Onion, Is A Lie From The Pit Of Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.