Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ok! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok! (6289 Views)

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok! by Apina(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2017
Jubal01:
Pls I need matured recommendations/advices from matured minds!

I recently got to unearth someting very disturbing about my mum. I got fool-proof evidence of her escapades with my dad's friend. Unknown to my dad and us, my mom got pregnant 4 dat man 26yrs ago! We have been living together as a family not knowin dat our dad is actually not her biological dad. My mum and her family knew of it but they connived to keep it a top secret until recently wen God decided to expose her(them)!
Pls wat should i do?
Should i tel our dad d truth? I'm very confused!
This forms part of the reason why I would always say that a cheating woman is a disaster waiting to happen. When we say women cheating is worse than that of men, they feel we are talking about statistics not minding the fact that there are other factors involved with the most notable being the consequences. Your mum has fathered another mans child in connivance with her family while making u and ur dad believe he has a second child... Tufiakwa! Make bad tin no follow person. Go and tell ur father o..... Ur mother no try at all to have kept d pregnancy in d first place. This is a clear case of "Na only mama know who d pikin papa be".
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 26, 2017
It's your parents, how do you people forget that? His mother is human and she made a mistake. I say you respect your parents relationship and mind your damn business. I don't think your dad would appreciate you telling him. It's just not your place. I have a feeling you want to tell for your own selfish reasons (you don't like your sister) and maybe you're jealous of your dad's relationship with your sister.
Re: Ok! by luminouz(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
Tritri:

..U're above 50yrs but no COMMON SENSE TO DROP A SINGLE ADVICE...It my opinion and if you have nothing better to say.SHUT UR TRAP
Ur off ur meds again! Quickly take 10 of d red pills n 2 of d green ones to prevent a seizure!!

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Ur off ur meds again! Quickly take 10 of d red pills n 2 of d green ones to prevent a seizure!!

Ur Village people won't let you say something reasonable ..I pity ur parent...u better not quote me again or else THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU WHEREVER YOU'RE.

Re: Ok! by brightalo17: 1:02pm On May 26, 2017
Raine80:
It's none of your business. Go and live your life and make your own secrets.

Mumu ,So it is your business to comment trash cheesy Typical sex material .
Re: Ok! by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2017
Tritri:

Ur Village people won't let you say something reasonable ..I pity ur parent...u better not quote me again or else THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU WHEREVER YOU'RE.
I don't fear thunder bitch ASS coz I am thunder!
Here take these for ur troubles...

Re: Ok! by Jubal01: 3:48am On May 28, 2017
Halfpenny:
It's your parents, how do you people forget that? His mother is human and she made a mistake. I say you respect your parents relationship and mind your damn business. I don't think your dad would appreciate you telling him. It's just not your place. I have a feeling you want to tell for your own selfish reasons (you don't like your sister) and maybe you're jealous of your dad's relationship with your sister.

U get brain 4 inside your skull
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 3:50am On May 28, 2017
Jubal01:

U get brain 4 inside your skull

Coming from you? Have some shame please.
Re: Ok! by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2017
Honestly your dad deserves to know the truth.

If you don't tell him, you are an accomplice and a back stabber.

Remember Karma is a bitch...gosh 26 years?

That was how one man was training his supposed "four kids" and on his dying bed after retirement, he got to know that he was just alone and died brokenhearted with no one to carry on for him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call your Partner. / Photos ; When You Were A Kid And Your Sister's Friend Came Over / Ladies...how Much Do U Worth In Dowries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.