Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ok! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok! (6296 Views)

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok! by marvin902(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
huhhhhh.. really tough question but here's my take on it
first there's nothing hidden under the sun you're just postponing the inevitable whether you say it now or never what's bound to happen will happen and don't expect your mom to bring the truth out if she kept it that long she will never bring the Truth out..your dad deserves the truth what if you where in he's shoe's

1 Like

Re: Ok! by Jubal01: 6:36am On May 21, 2017
Thank ya'll 4 ur comments!

BUT Actually, i am gettin more confussed by all your comments!
Pls are there professional marriage/relationship experts u can direct me to
Re: Ok! by Jubal01: 6:40am On May 21, 2017
marvin902:
huhhhhh.. really tough question but here's my take on it
first there's nothing hidden under the sun you're just postponing the inevitable whether you say it now or never what's bound to happen will happen and don't expect your mom to bring the truth out if she kept it that long she will never bring the Truth out..your dad deserves the truth what if you where in he's shoe's

Dat is wat is killing me! Anytime i see my dad, i jst pity him because of how he is surfering on "his daughter". D girl stubborn like lucifer!
Re: Ok! by marvin902(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2017
Jubal01:

Dat is wat is killing me! Anytime i see my dad, i jst pity him because of how he is surfering on "his daughter". D girl stubborn like lucifer!

dude just tell your dad the Truth and please anybody that tells you not to break your home is sick in the head..you can't break what's already broken your dad is in a web of Lie's is your responsibility to bring him out of it or the guilt will eat you up
Re: Ok! by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2017
Exactly. Please tell him the truth. It's really a pity seeing those advicing him to keep shut. Damn. Pity the innocent man and tell him. If you are waiting for your mom to confess, Jesus Christ would have to come again. Godforbid it happens to you, would you like such a dirty secret to be kept from you? Apart from that, your mom's lover will most likely be a loose man fucking other pussies apart from your mom. If he infects her with a disease and your dad, in the name of enjoying his marital right contracts this disease from her, would you be able to live with yourself? A disloyal mother doesn't deserve your loyalty bro. Your loyalty should be with your dad this time. Please, tell him before worse things happen.
Re: Ok! by pbs4real(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope say no be virus u dey send me shocked Link not working
hmmm, back to this acc? How u dey?
Re: Ok! by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On May 21, 2017
pbs4real:
hmmm, back to this acc? How u dey?

I'm good , how you been
Re: Ok! by pbs4real(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm good , how you been
am alright ooh, u nt going to church?
Re: Ok! by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On May 21, 2017
pbs4real:
am alright ooh, u nt going to church?

No didnt get up early .. missed the early service
Re: Ok! by pbs4real(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

No didnt get up early .. missed the early service
ok, so how's hubby doing?LOL
Re: Ok! by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2017
pbs4real:
ok, so how's hubby doing?LOL
Which ones grin
Re: Ok! by pbs4real(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Which ones grin
how many hubby u get?
Re: Ok! by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On May 21, 2017
pbs4real:
how many hubby u get?
Lost count ... u dey list or u don divorce me last year
Re: Ok! by pbs4real(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Lost count ... u dey list or u don divorce me last year
for where? Nah me dey top list but dnt knw my position on ur list now.
Re: Ok! by Taiofil(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2017
Raine80:
It's none of your business. Go and live your life and make your own secrets.

Of all the advice you could give... This was the best you could come up wif! Am so disappointed!
Re: Ok! by Essentials1(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2017
Jubal01:
Pls I need matured recommendations/advices from matured minds!

I recently got to unearth someting very disturbing about my mum. I got fool-proof evidence of her escapades with my dad's friend. Unknown to my dad and us, my mom got pregnant 4 dat man 26yrs ago! We have been living together as a family not knowin dat our dad is actually not her biological dad. My mum and her family knew of it but they connived to keep it a top secret until recently wen God decided to expose her(them)!
Pls wat should i do?
Should i tel our dad d truth? I'm very confused!

Tell your dad the truth, or another person will find out and do it for you... and then that time it will be worse...

Brace yourself for the problems that will come after telling him, because it is a bitter pill to swallow
Re: Ok! by romenna: 9:19am On May 21, 2017
I will fccking tell my FATHER! Jeez!!!!!

u cant allow ur dad be fooled by ur mum or ur mum been fooled by him either.

ONLY THE TRUTH CAN SET US FREE! And SHAME on those who want OP to keep shut.

Ha women ohhhhh! That woman can poison her husband and cover it up

My guy, ever heard of KARMA?
You will surely reap what you sow if you keep quiet!
What goes around will surely come around!
Whatever you decide to do abt this matter, be rest assured you will get the same treatment from your child.
Re: Ok! by Sierusvirus(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2017
Jubal01:

I recently got to unearth someting very disturbing about my mum. I got fool-proof evidence of her escapades with my dad's friend. Unknown to my dad and us, my mom got pregnant 4 dat man 26yrs ago! We have been living together as a family not knowin dat our dad is actually not her biological dad. My mum and her family knew of it but they connived to keep it a top secret until recently wen God decided to expose her(them)!
Pls wat should i do?

it's good you tell your dad of the evil damage she has caused in his life for 26years so she faces her KARMA immediately.
I checked mine and saw my mum was pure, if not, she knows what I am capable of doing.
Many are into this and the men are raising children of another man. Men should start taking there children for DNA test. the best solution. talk less and act more.
Re: Ok! by Sierusvirus(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2017
Jubal01:
Thank ya'll 4 ur comments!

BUT Actually, i am gettin more confussed by all your comments!
Pls are there professional marriage/relationship experts u can direct me to

Bros how would you feel if such a secret is hidden away from you by your wife. tell your dad and leave the comments here saying that is not your business by some individuals that I can't even place their mental status.
Ask your self this question, if your son was in your shoes and noticed the truth about your wife, his mother and didn't tell you, what will you do if you letter know your son was aware but kept it a secret too. Think about it and do the right thing.
Re: Ok! by martinz23(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmm...
Some advice here are not not even worth reading.
Re: Ok! by Greenbullet(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
This is why I advise all Nigerian men to do DNA test for their children, saves you a lot of time ,stress and money.
Re: Ok! by Jubal01: 8:30pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks 4 all ur inputs!
It's truelly disheartening!!!
Assuming I tell my dad now, wat form of damage control measures can i possibly adopt
Re: Ok! by jerryfemi88: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
shadowsblu:

Is That the best advice you can give to someone who seeks matured advice in a situation like this ? It would have been better you kept quite than saying that. Na wa for you.
which ever way u have to open up to ur dad,because He is ur dad and there should be trust and love btw both of u.blood is thicker than water.u don't know the future when the child in question begins to misbehave and God forbids ur dad is gone then .u will leave to regret d fact that u something and did not open up to d innocent man.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Guys no vex! Dem don ban me oooo coz of d link...this is my new alternate!!
Just google d song Love Me Tender by Demmie Vee!!
Cc Bumbae1
Ginaz
Raine80
Curiositymaster!!!

This your alternate no be here oo grin
Re: Ok! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
curiositymaster:

This your alternate no be here oo grin
Lmaoooo!
How u dey naaaa? Been a while!!
Those ur gehs just take ur time abi?
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Lmaoooo!
How u dey naaaa? Been a while!!
Those ur gehs just take ur time abi?

No be small ooo, now na dem dey chase me about grin
Re: Ok! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
curiositymaster:

No be small ooo, now na dem dey chase me about grin
Lmaooooooo! Baba awon omoge!!!!
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2017
Jubal01:
Thanks 4 all ur inputs!
It's truelly disheartening!!!
Assuming I tell my dad now, wat form of damage control measures can i possibly adopt

I sense you must be below 25 and also a YORUBA.as this is common among yorubas.

But listen

If ur dad dies without knowing this..It's unfaire of you.

Your dad's friend , his wife , now his SON is involved :

This is unfair to your dad & his spirit .

i pity for your dad if only he knows.

I pity for you becos u will end up hating your mom and not been able to talk.

My advice. Take ur dad out and tell him.but he must protect ur image.Let him start from a secret DNA.

The worst that could happen Ur mom hate you..(That is if your dad tell ur mom at all.)

But keep the secret..will you make heaven with such a secret in your heart ?

Keeping this secret Nature could have a way of dealing with you .

Let look it this way..

What if ur dad friend becomes REAL - BORN-AGAIN & comes out clean to confess to ur dad? what will happen to ur mom/sister/and even U? The pain it will cost ur dad will be worst..By then u will be a BETRAYER to ur DAD.

PLEASE DONT CONFRONT UR MOM.SHE MIGHT ACT FASTER THAN YOU.SHE HAS DONE WORST TO UR DAD..UR NOTHING TO HER.

Think about the ABOVE and make the RIGHT CHOICE.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:37am On May 26, 2017
Jubal01:

Pls wat should i do?
simply confront her politely .. Hear what she has to say...after all this is done that's when you decide
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Lmaooooooo! Baba awon omoge!!!!

grin grin
Re: Ok! by luminouz(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2017
Tritri:

I sense you must be below 25 and also a YORUBA.as this is common among yorubas.

But listen

If ur dad dies without knowing this..It's unfaire of you.

Your dad's friend , his wife , now his SON is involved :

This is unfair to your dad & his spirit .

i pity for your dad if only he knows.

I pity for you becos u will end up hating your mom and not been able to talk.

My advice. Take ur dad out and tell him.but he must protect ur image.Let him start from a secret DNA.

The worst that could happen Ur mom hate you..(That is if your dad tell ur mom at all.)

But keep the secret..will you make heaven with such a secret in your heart ?

Keeping this secret Nature could have a way of dealing with you .

Let look it this way..

What if ur dad friend becomes REAL - BORN-AGAIN & comes out clean to confess to ur dad? what will happen to ur mom/sister/and even U? The pain it will cost ur dad will be worst..By then u will be a BETRAYER to ur DAD.

PLEASE DONT CONFRONT UR MOM.SHE MIGHT ACT FASTER THAN YOU.SHE HAS DONE WORST TO UR DAD..UR NOTHING TO HER.

Think about the ABOVE and make the RIGHT CHOICE.

Bla bla bla was all I read!!!
I guess ur below 15 n also a tribalist as this is a prototype of their skewed reasoning!!!
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Bla bla bla was all I read!!!
I guess ur below 15 n also a tribalist as this is a prototype of their skewed reasoning!!!

..U're above 50yrs but no COMMON SENSE TO DROP A SINGLE ADVICE...It my opinion and if you have nothing better to say.SHUT UR TRAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! Married Woman Caught Raping 10 Years Old Boy [watch Video] / Strippers Seen Dancing At A Wedding Reception In Nigeria (video) / LET’S TALK!! Does Female Soldiers Moan During S*x? (have You Knack One Before?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.