Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage (32380 Views)

Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. / Rwandan Court Jails Nigerian Woman Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2017
onatisi:

Blame the husband not the woman. The man has been living in America long before his wife joined him. Definitely he was the one calling the shots,who arranged everything. The woman was just following his leading
it appears so, he could not wait to be documented chai! he made it too for easy for authorities to catch them out. they both will definitely be deported and their children taken into care
Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by onatisi(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
it appears so, he could not wait to be documented chai! he made it too for easy for authorities to catch them out. they both will definitely be deport their children taken into care
The woman is going to jail first before been deported. The man will be deported but he is not going to jail
Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2017
onatisi:

The woman is going to jail first before been deported. The man will be deported but he is not going to jail
precisely!
Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by mrww(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by rinzaugustine: 11:12am On May 21, 2017
manny4life:

Millions of eligible American women? Lol.. Are you serious? I think you're one of those Nigerians that think American women are desperate for men.. Continue dreaming. Most women are wise now, they know you want to marry them and for something.... PAPERS. As for me, anyone who wants to hustle like that has my blessing, as per that's the only way of survival but I always advice caution and make sure you keep tabs on everything. You don't want to claim you were in Houston today and NY tomorrow only for such silly mistakes to bite you later in future.
You manufactured the word desperate cos I didn't use it.I am dissapointed that you and many other Nigerians have zeroed their minds that foreign women are articles to be used in getting papers.I don't know the kind of circle you move in but I have many family members and close friends who are having successful marriages with foreign women as against marrying the gold diggers we have at home as women.An uncle of mine married a black American in 1975 and they went back to Nigeria almost 10 years ago and are still living happily. Please change your mind about fraudulent marriages to foreigners cos of posterity. People are keeping records and asking why such incidents are common among Nigerians,Jamaicans and Filipinos.You can longer do genuine international business with a foreigner now cos of the shady things people before us did and if we continue with this mindset you have its gonna hurt our children in future. Change begins with you and me my brother

3 Likes

Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
rinzaugustine:
My brother i am sorry to tell you that you and many nigerians here complicate your lives by abusing the american immigration system in the form of paying women for papers.There are millions of eligible american women today looking for genuine friendship,love and marriage and somebody will leave them and go to the narrow path of fraud and you expect me to support that because he is a fellow nigerian?NO If i see an american lady that collects money without filling papers for such person,i will give her a warm hug.

They may not want to marry such eligible women.
Cos they don't love them.
What about the citizens that accept the money for sham?
Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by Reni1: 7:30am On May 22, 2017
Funny enough, I got mine the legit way. I get your point, we have eligible ladies out here that are ready to love. I had a couple back then, but not everyone has access to such. More importantly, when you reach rock bottom, you will be prone to taking risk.
One which includes marrying a stranger for better days a head. It's risky, but if you ever hit that rock bottom either as a B2 or F1, you will understand what I am saying.

Also, the trick is not perpetrated only by Nigerians, it's all the immigrant group including those coming from Europe.
rinzaugustine:
My brother i am sorry to tell you that you and many nigerians here complicate your lives by abusing the american immigration system in the form of paying women for papers.There are millions of eligible american women today looking for genuine friendship,love and marriage and somebody will leave them and go to the narrow path of fraud and you expect me to support that because he is a fellow nigerian?NO If i see an american lady that collects money without filling papers for such person,i will give her a warm hug.

2 Likes

Re: US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage by Nad95: 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
franklynn:

Please ooo nobody should think of patronizing diz so called data resellers they are big time fraudsters ooo Pls and Pls don't say u weren't warned
My brother you are very right. If you were affected sorry. I too was scammed. One chmond84u scammed me of 1500 this evening after promising to activate 5gb of data for me. I am still in shock.
Pls nairaland mods should delete any post of any who claims to be a data reseller so as to avoid future scamming. Chmond84u and Jaycurus, the reason why you guys will never progress in life is because of this act of yours. How will #1500 solve your problems? Go get a life. Karma has it's way. You think you are wise for scamming me but watch out and see what the outcome will be?
These are his moniker and phone number
Chmond84u and 08163391336.
PS: Watch out for anyone who claims to be a data reseller, they are fraudsters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing. / Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.