Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Is It With Nigerian Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Nigerian Women? (3665 Views)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2010
ngpatroit:

Homey, chill, laid back, HOT, french and generally African

Where did you meet her ?
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2010
^ Ogidi boy want to knack his own sierra leonean princess. You meet a sierra leonean in sierra leone
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, Now that I think of it a lot of the Nigerians I know might not ahve gotten laid for a long tym. Poor guys grin grin grin.

are u kidding me!!! i'm sure a lot of the white girls are very willing to sleep with them lol. they should try to be like the african guys at my school. loose meets loose haha

@ogidiboy,
sierra leoneans are west africans. they're similar to us but i think the women are classy. Naija ppl act too much like AA for my taste.

@ngpatriot, they are NOT french speaking!! tongue
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by H2O2: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2010
i seen some hot sierra leonean girls buck
i was tryna get at one 'em some years back
she was rackin'
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by ngpatroit(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2010
Actually, there's a lil part that does, thats where m'lady is from, I mean, her last name is GUIBERT, But then again, being born in paris might be part of it
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2010
the girls are not as pretty as naija girls. but they are definitely classier IMO well maybe the ones i meet.

ngpatroit:

Actually, there's a lil part that does, thats where m'lady is from, I mean, her last name is GUIBERT, But then again, being born in paris might be part of it

i definitely don't know sierra leone to be french speaking. pls tell me abt that "little part" because i really am quite curious.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ Ogidi boy want to knack his own sierra leonean princess. You meet a sierra leonean in sierra leone

Like you won't want to knack one of them, if they all what ngpatroit described then surely I'm interested grin grin

@ngpatroit.

Abeg does your queen have a younger sister.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2010
are u kidding me!!! i'm sure a lot of the white girls are very willing to sleep with them lol. they should try to be like the african guys at my school. loose meets loose haha

yeah well the guys I know are not really promiscuous. The Africans I know all have girlfriends and usually dont have the bad behaviors typically suggested on NL. Infact I would have agreed my view is subjective if not that I have a brother who goes to a LAC and all the Africans/AA in his school are really gentle men. Seems your experience is really different. Could I ask what state this is?
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2010
Abeg does your queen have a younger sister.

Ashewo
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

Ashewo

I don't care, tongue tongue When I'm there rocking me a Sierra Leonanie p.u.$.$.y you'll be there chasing all these yeye Nigerian girls
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I don't care, tongue tongue When I'm there rocking me a Sierra Leonanie p.u.$.$.y you'll be there chasing all these yeye Nigerian girls

LOL, now i cannot even defend you guys in front of oyinda, I cover my eyes in shame
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by H2O2: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2010
i know they speak creole
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2010
H2O2:

i know they speak creole

sierra leoneans? their creole is a mixture of mostly english and one native language like that. almost kinda like our pidgin english. that's what they call creole.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by bkbaybe99: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2010
@ Poster, IS U CRAAAZZZZYYYY??!!!? U TRYNA HOOK UP WITH NIGERIAN GALS IN NY? U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! them hos is the worst on the planet. I feel u. Ima tell u this tho, seeing as u was born out here, u'll NEVER get along with 'them'. 'Them' being the Nigerian gals that was raised back in Africa. I mean that came here like, from, age 15 and up!!! If u looking for a 'Nigerian' gal, do wut I did, look for the one that was either born out here, raised out here, or that thinks like u even tho she was raised in Africa (this last part is harder than pulling teeth without anaesthesia).  A good 99% of the Nigerian gals in New York are all about the cheddar, and they'll sleep with all your boys in a heart beat. Be careful, just telling u man to man.

ngpatroit:

Well, i'm stuck on Africa, so i got me a great Sierra Leonian queen

Not to burst your bubble but Sierra Leonian gals, like Liberian gals, are wack. Son, they got NOTHING on Nigerian gals in the looks department (and thats sayn a lot). plus, they usually got nothing up there. most of them aint as educated as Nigerian gals, so thats a strike right there. but, to each his own tho.

PS: U got picx of your Aston Martin on here?!!?! lolol. Wait to get introduced to Mekkuyssxx he'll ask you to prove that its yours by asking you to stand in front of it with a cardboad, handwritten with the words "I LOVE NAIRALAND".

On anoda note, fam, seems like u in the hood!!!lol. The buildings look like u somewhere in Queens or Bk ( Then again I might be wrong, cus if u was in either of them boroughs,Nigerian, and u had an Aston Martin, chances is that I'd know u) Be careful 'fore them stickup kids come asking for theirs. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_-pZYLVOI&feature=related (DO NOT CATCH A HEART ATTACK SEFAGO!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwD_Bkd3Z3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHGHJXHL1U0 (yeah, yeah, I know, mail order brides. Just feast your eyes is all I'm asking)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                  ^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the kinda chics u should be slamming u talking bout Sierra Leone! Wut da?! your player card has been revoked!!!
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2010
buhahah i thought i was the only one who thought they don't look as good as us. haha
their guys aren't too easy on the eyes either

but they're so classy. maybe because i only meet the well to do ones.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by H2O2: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2010
yea sure they do with they own dialect.
i don't think too many languages are pure
they shed with generations
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by netotse(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2010
at least this thread hasn't gone the way of all other similar threads. . .dare i hope that we're finally getting over the stereotyping thingie?

@sefago
hv u read them? mailed them to you some days ago. . .
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2010
at least this thread hasn't gone the way of all other similar threads. . .dare i hope that we're finally getting over the stereotyping thingie?

yeah grin
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2010
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by netotse(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2010
nothing too serious, just me getting my thoughts down. . .
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by na2day2(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2010
ngpatroit:

Okay, I am American born, of Nigerian parents, Kano to be precise. Spent a great deal of my life here in the states, but my fam being the freaking northerners they are decided they wanted me to get a "feel" of home, so I spent quite some time back home. Now, 2 degrees and a GREAT job later, I am at a point where I should start thinking bout starting my own family. Thing is, lately, I have found myself loving my country and culture more than ever,  I care more about whats going on, the people, state of the union, economy and all that good stuff, along with it is my newfound love for African women, especially Nigerian. My family is really laid back and could care less if I choose a martian for a wife, and personally, I would love to end up with someone that was brought up with some serious culture, but the problem I have been facing is that Nigerian women just seem to have issues. They front too much, a great majority of em are VERY materialistic, act very immature, cant take a compliment, love dissing guys who have honest intentions. So, naturally, I figured maybe I just dont have a handle on how they function, so I decided to talk to other Nigerians here in NY that I know, and guess what,  About 60-70 percent of the dudes I have spoken to all have the same response, "I dont mess with Nigerian girls". Like for real, no one's saying settle, or lower your standards, but come the bleep on. There are 6 Billion people on earth, and 4 Billion of em are women, that means there are lots of choices out there. It hurts cos at first, I just thought it was a few, but this is a very common trend among you ladies. A few weeks ago, a friend invited me to a Nigerian party, and seeing that I aint never been to one, I was psyched and ready to dance the night away, but when i got there, I was seriously dissapointed. The ladies to one side, and the guys on another, some wont dance unless you buy them and thier friends drinks, and some just wont dance because they dont know you,  WHAT THE bleep?  the way I see it, if yall keep up this act, in 10-20 years from now, there will literally be no one available to spend your life with cos us men just dont have the time for all this drama. Anyway's I figured trying to woo one of yall is like sitting with a radio ona hill waiting to catch an alien frequency, so like most of the nigerians I know, I have gone searching elsewhere.

no vex, sumtin dey worry naija girls no bi small na hin make i dey look for sudanese babe now sef grin grin
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by H2O2: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2010
lmfao @ sudanese babe. epic fail tongue
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2010
i definitely don't know sierra leone to be french speaking. pls tell me abt that "little part" because i really am quite curious.

Yeah they do actually come to think of it. I had a very good friend in elementary school who was sierra leonean and they spoke french throughout. His family lived in the Sierra Leonean consulate in VI and all they did there was speak french. LOL, I never heard any english. Infact they have French names a lot.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by SEFAGO(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2010
no vex, sumtin dey worry naija girls no bi small na hin make i dey look for sudanese babe now sef

They will be stopping your children in the airport anytine they want to travel- Half Nigerian/ Half Sudanese grin grin grin boom, ka-boom
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by bkbaybe99: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2010
Yo Sefago, I got a present for u on my last post. scroll back up!!!lol
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by na2day2(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2010
H2O2:

lmfao @ sudanese babe. epic fail  tongue

gotta keep my options open pal, never say die  grin grin grin

SEFAGO:

Yeah they do actually come to think of it. I had a very good friend in elementary school who was sierra leonean and they spoke french throughout. His family lived in the Sierra Leonean consulate in VI and all they did there was speak french. LOL, I never heard any english. Infact they have French names a lot.

they will be american born, born in the great state of yemen in the USA (United States of Arabs)   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2010
na2day?:

no vex, sumtin dey worry naija girls no bi small na hin make i dey look for sudanese babe now sef grin grin

Look at this ashewo guy angry tongue
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2010
Poster. . .
What was that long essay for? undecided
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 2:19am On Jan 15, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Yo Sefago, I got a present for u on my last post. scroll back up!!!lol

i smell romgaymance lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2010
na2day?:

gotta keep my options open pal, never say die  grin grin grin

they will be american born, born in the great state of yemen in the USA (United States of Arabs)   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So you were online today and you couldnt give a shout out to your owner, me.

Dont let it happen again, puffpuff mouth
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by GL(f): 3:15am On Jan 15, 2010
@ topic,

not all nigerian girls are that materialistic. many girls don't expect expensive gifts from guys they date. there are guys who have money to pour on girls and want to do that, they are the ones who should go for the materialistic girls.

if you mean materialistic as in the girl wants a guy who is 'made' that's a different issue. though some girls take it too far, no girl wants to marry a pauper, maybe date but not marry. i doubt that a guy would want to marry a pauper either.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women? by na2day2(m): 5:19am On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Look at this ashewo guy angry tongue

just trying to be like u sir tongue

FL Gators:

So you were online today and you couldnt give a shout out to your owner, me.

Dont let it happen again, puffpuff mouth

what do u mean by online? The ability to chat on yim or the ability for my computer to randomly post on nl without my permission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Mr Cork / "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" / Tripping For My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.