Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? (2545 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by lazeal: 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
To be honest, I am FORKING TIRED.

None believe that she too should buy a guy something , over 80% feels it is a taboo to get a guy somethings they expect same guy to get them. Why are you so selfish like this, why why why?

I was talking to this lady whom I had told that I like her some weeks back. So we got talking and I expressed my displeasure over what I had noticed in most Nigerian girls since I started dating, which is the fact that they don't give back what they receive. They want gift but don't give gifts to a guy, they want money but don't want to spend theirs on a guy. Mind you, I don;t mean taking the position of the head in the relationship but showing that little gesture to let the guy know you understand a relationship should be 50-50.

After expressing myself, she just replied saying that i don't give wholeheartedly but want to collect it back...

I was like WTF? I lost every interest in her immediately cos it became apparent that she will end up like other before her wherein I will be the ONLY ONE spending cos all others can't even boast that they got me even wrist watch, NOTHING.

Is it a crime if you at least once a month buy his fuel for the gen, by his next foodstuff, get him a new native attire... buy him a new shoe? Why are things like these a taboo to the average Nigerian girl, why why why?

Unfortunately or fortunately, I am not someone who sees sex as "giving" in a relationship.

I am tired and fed up! I am driven to brink of insanity up to the extent that thoughts of not even getting close to any girl aside to get a child and ask her to take her leave.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Young03(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2017
now u know

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by dingbang(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
I think she is right.. You see, I used to reason like you.. But now, I have grown up.

Right now I give even without expecting anything from anyone... Will gifts add anything to my lifespan? Nope.. So why kill yourself over what shouldn't be important.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Modragon(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
Most gurls are poor and want 2 live dat life of luxury...broda mk una run from broke women
Wen a lady is broke all frustration is unleashed on you, she becomes a burden, its like a stitch on her

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Modragon(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
I think she is right.. You see, I used to reason like you.. But now, I have grown up.

Right now I give even without expecting anything from anyone... Will gifts add anything to my lifespan? Nope.. So why kill yourself over what shouldn't be important.

Guys like u give and send gurls wrong signal

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by smardray(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
If u have d money,nothing stops u frm spending it...get to work bro
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Drixxx(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2017
THE MOST ANNOYING part to me is When a girlfriend thinks she's tryna help ur life by having sex with you like she's doing you a favor or something when in actual fact they're the beneficiaries..
.that's why I wanna marry a whitie IDC

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
Modragon:

Guys like u give and send gurls wrong signal
why do you say so
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 20, 2017
Do you give expecting something in return or do you give because you want to give? The best advice Looking for fish? Don’t climb a tree.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by johncallidon(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2017
look at how bitches will flood this thread and dispose their fish brains..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by subtlemee(f): 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
Go for working class ladies then cos most Nigerian girls see any man coming into their lives as the easiest way out to becoming a big girl over night especially the lazy ones who are not ready to go out and earn some honest cash by themselves

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by chris2face(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:

Ur signature makes sense but not all girls are daugters let me explain what i mean
If ur Serena or let's say ur daugter is a doctor or a lawyer sure u d' be proud of her but what if she turn out to be,God forbide one of this girls Kingtblackhoc rolls with will she still be priceless just curious
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by lazeal: 11:06pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
Do you give expecting something in return or do you give because you want to give? The best advice Looking for fish? Don’t climb a tree.
I do not give with expecting something in return but I feel it is something that should be done as in we all need to know our position in a relationship. All the girls i have been with have gotten something from me but I can't boast of any material thing that I could look back and say so and so girl bought this for me... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I am not stingy because they have ALL gotten something from me. What do I get in return? NOTHING. I am not exaggarating here neither am I trying to paint Nigerian girls black. It is just my sad unfortunate real life experience or story.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by lazeal: 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
smardray:
If u have d money,nothing stops u frm spending it...get to work bro
Am I a log of wood? Don't I deserve to be given as much as they want me to give? dude, u sef reason am na?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:

Dude. You are funny... Receiving gift won't add anything to your lifespan, but giving gift to an ungrateful woman would?! You either live by a rule or you dont.
Here is a simple question for you: why do you give gift?!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
Ooops
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by lazeal: 11:24pm On May 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Dude. You are funny... Receiving gift won't add anything to our lifespan, but giving gift to an ungrateful woman would?! You either live by a rule or you dont.
Brotherly, you have been away for so long. Can you help me out here please?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by FakoMaybach1: 11:30pm On May 20, 2017
To all those people accusing the OP of giving because he wants to get back i say Una Dey ****** Relationship is a two way street, it shouldnt be about one party taking, taking, taking and the other giving, giving, giving...haba is the guy a donkey?

Many Nigerian Ladies are disgusting, the stinginess is so bad that they will load 1000 naira on their Phone but still flash you so you will call back.
Their idea of gift to their bobo is singlet, Handkerchief and boxers...As atilogwu dancers wey we be na.

I blame our men a lot on this issue, Nigerian women have copied 60% of western dating ethics but they smartly left out the giving part....they prefer expensive dinners to normal eateries, they refuse to be humble and submissive, they are very opinionated and dont give way when they make their decisions. Now the men on the other hand are still in the stone age, we have not moved with them and we are loosing badly.

A case study of a guy that has placed his girl on monthly allowance and he still gives out money for hair, nails etc; But on her own side she will never keep to her word, breaking promises without any remorse. To come over na wahala;yet when she comes over she will not lift a finger to help out with house chores...even if she manages to cook na Indomie or Tea. The Era that girlfriends will prepare stew and soup and keep for boo in the refrigerator is fading fast. If you complain dem go say u never marry am u wan dey use am roughly.

The idea of going "Dutch" on a date is an abomination to them, but we have no choice na the situation we find ourselves. A man can only bid his time and save his money, Adams Oshomole has taught me a great lesson; best thing is to cap it Foreign

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2017
lazeal:
Brotherly, you have been away for so long. Can you help me out here please?

My views on this issue is very simple.... You should only offer a gift to a woman when A) "you" believe she deserves a gift and B) "you" decide what the gift/worth should be.

Having a person demanding a gift, in order for her to be in a r/ship with you, its nothing more than prostitution (IMHO).

So 1st, figure out WHY you wanna offer this babe a gift.... That's the main point here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 21, 2017
Eeyah embarassed
Hmmmm op am short of words .

Well possible u can date working class ladies , such type of ladies buy gifts for their man.

No need going nuts! Just change the class of girls u date . undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by kingsfield(m): 1:21am On May 21, 2017
subtlemee:
Go for working class ladies then cos most Nigerian girls see any man coming into their lives as the easiest way out to becoming a big girl over night especially the lazy ones who are not ready to go out and earn some honest cash by themselves
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by dingbang(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Dude. You are funny... Receiving gift won't add anything to your lifespan, but giving gift to an ungrateful woman would?! You either live by a rule or you dont.
Mrbrown.. You reason like a pregnant woman ....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Kondomatic(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2017
I think I am a very lucky guy because I have never met these people that receive without giving.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by ceny6(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2017
Funny enough if you ask a lady What's the role of a guy and a lady in a relationship the useless ones will answer u with 'i don't know' so my dear OP. use my question to decipher the ladies u meet. The answer they give you will be very insightful. @ Mrbrownjay i love ur contribution. As for the rest of the guys talking rubbish here, if you don't know what to do with ur money go and build a mansion for ur parents!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Doctorfitz: 6:47am On May 21, 2017
Stop going after such kinda girls, the moment u discover she's not what you want free her. No woman is doing u a favor by being with u...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2017
lazeal:
I do not give with expecting something in return but I feel it is something that should be done as in we all need to know our position in a relationship. All the girls i have been with have gotten something from me but I can't boast of any material thing that I could look back and say so and so girl bought this for me... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I am not stingy because they have ALL gotten something from me. What do I get in return? NOTHING. I am not exaggarating here neither am I trying to paint Nigerian girls black. It is just my sad unfortunate real life experience or story.

I understood from a very young age that a woman can never love you the way you think you deserve. Even your own Ma.
You have a right to your feelings, hence I can't fault you for whining. In fact, I used to be like you; all nice and caring, doing and giving my all for the one I care about blah blah blah...yes, then after you feel the need for some level of reciprocity from her, but when she just can't give you more than she's capable of, you feel let down like you do now.
Believe it or not, she's not holding back, she's already done for you all her affection for you can permit.

Once you understand this relationship dynamic, you learn how to give just enough to keep them around and happy, but never too much that you feel the need to be appreciated.
In essence, any idīot can be generous, no work done in reaching out for that wallet every damn time to keep a bītch's pūss wet. Once in a while, learn to say "NO," let the chips fall where they may, what's the worth of a woman's love? The fūck is the point of a gift dat would prolly be bought with your own money? Next time you feel the need to be appreciated, go out there and get yourself something damn expensive.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by Charismatic107: 11:55am On May 21, 2017
Honestly most nigeria girls have nothing to offer in a relationship,that's how one girl I dated then bought a shirt for me and said she is not giving me unless I buy her a gift in return.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by LEBEfirstson: 1:29pm On May 21, 2017
Op! That's exactly what happened to me. If you doubt me go see posts I made this week about same issue. I don't really know what is wrong with Nigerian girls. My own Na replica version of oliva twist because say she be girl, Na olivia twist. She's too demanding, stingy, selfish infact she's a parasite. I have got advice from here when I complained about my own wahala here and want to share the same with you please. (1). Next time, please find a LADY for dating and not girl. (2). Stop swimming in ponds, go swim in SEA. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
Mrbrown.. You reason like a pregnant woman ....

Bro, you could have at least answer the SIMPLE question ....
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by loswhite(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2017
Raine80:
hypocrites do u open your leg for any man without expecting sumtin in return?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Like This? by vicmangs(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
Modragon:
Most gurls are poor and want 2 live dat life of luxury...broda mk una run from broke women
Wen a lady is broke all frustration is unleashed on you, she becomes a burden, its like a stitch on her
Exactly my 2017 resolution. Broke girls once they hook up with a guy they believe he's their new employer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Always Save My Life / 3yrs Old Lion For Sale / Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.