Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (105940 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:56am On May 21, 2017
Destined2win:
That lady is cute, just needs to shed excess weight

Shebi like ketogenic therapy.
Nigerian girls own ketogenic therapy na die..
Dem go chop fried Rice and chicken for morning, download 2 shawarma with 2 small stout for afternoon, chop 1 full Shop rite bread with tea for Evening..

Then 10pm in the night, the will start grinding some vegetables and fruit to drink with Almond milk cheesy
Unto Ketogenic diet grin
Real Werey

At topic, if that marriage would better the life of that brother, Abeg make him do..
I support him 300%
Most of the people insulting, will praise nd worship this guy when he comes back to Nigeria with a nice ride nd lots of money
The end justfies the means in this case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by ignis: 9:40am On May 21, 2017
Suicide mission.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2017
lefulefu:
grin thornapple come and see grin
the quest for greencard grin
and im coat no be here o grin
Hahaha
If going for green card don't try this one o.
Should this lady roll in bed at night we may not even get to see his obituary.

You've been missing in action so it has been all for the quest for green card?.
I wish you luck anyways. Many twerkers and pole dancers over there. You are sure gonna enjoy it.

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2017
He has work to do
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2017
True love my ass

The hustle for American Green card is real grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Once upon a time... grin
Is DAT pix real?
N who is d woman preparing those milk stuffs for? D guy? Coz he looks about to DIE!!!!
How can such a super thin guy like DAT even climb DAT mountain? DAT ASS is reserved for guys like us

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by PapiNigga: 1:04pm On May 21, 2017
true love for Green card
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by prince9851(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:

Tell me you see the curve in his spine as he try to stand cheek to cheek grin
some girls have sense of humor
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2017
Lol
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
grin the man is looking for trouble.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by cold(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2017
Any way na way my brother. Do what you gotta do to get out of that hellhole they call Nigeria
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
....Nigerian males and scam marriages with either morbidly obese white women or those old enough to be their great-grand mothers are like 5&6..tufiakwa!!
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by mmsen: 2:11pm On May 21, 2017
This is male prostitution.

Where is the proof that he is Nigerian?
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by fransixe(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
Is just obvious....he's fighting for his resident permit
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
My nigga
MA NIGGA

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
TPAND:
This guy is wearing the clothes of the woman's late husband.

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by juman(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2017
Paper thing.

Situation where you have disfunctioning country like nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

At topic, if that marriage would better the life of that brother, Abeg make him do..
I support him 300%
Most of the people insulting, will praise him when he comes back to Nigeria with a nice ride nd money
The end justfies the means

So, you actually believe that ANY donkey (whether educated or dumb) who marries a white gal (or who gets a green card) will automatically be rich?! Bwaaahhh!! As usual, you must be thinking that as soon as he arrives in the west, he will pick money from the ground, right?

This mentality of going back home (with fancy cars), is generally the act of poor people or criminals who wanna showcase a fake deluded image of success.

My brotha, let me give you an advice: no amount of money/green card should make you lose respect for the man you see in the mirror every morning. Being married to a BEAST for 3 yrs or more, so you can "pretend" that you are successful (while you remain miserable) is a waste of life.

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
This is called "isikotebu" grin
For your landscape, horticulture and gardening service... check my signature
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by delurgeconsult: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
Marriage tourism. Enjoy local tourism. Join our one day road trip/adventure and explore Omu Resort, a beautiful tourist destination in Lagos.

More details here >> http://lekkirepublic.com/explore-republic-join-trip-omu-resort/
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by bameyi(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
That one big . No don't think so I've seen some bigger than that and the guy survive 14 years with her. If love dry they guy go survive nah haba.

But you see those big women get their advantage oh. One they will feed you, because them too go chop, it may not be a decent meal or healthy but man must whack. Two old boy every place nah nak for her body you don't have to hit the main spot to easy your tensions. Just lift any of those multiple rolls up and you in. Baby it's that time of the month no dry for their case.

Down side from a safety point if she allow you try to sleep in a different bed when no action cause if she roll over you na 911 with crane go help you. Don't ever let her climb you .

Other than that make you guys leave the boy make him enjoy him life. But that Hume suit the Taylor give am extra material cause the thing big oh.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2017
mmsen:
This is male prostitution.

Where is the proof that he is Nigerian?

Bros, na Afonja dude be that... cheesy grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha
If going for green card don't try this one o.
Should this lady roll in bed at night we may not even get to see his obituary.

You've been missing in action so it has been all for the quest for green card?.
I wish you luck anyways. Many twerkers and pole dancers over there. You are sure gonna enjoy it.
white women don't know how to twerk...so wat am I goin to enjoy dere? sad grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Shebi like ketogenic therapy.
Nigerian girls own ketogenic therapy na die..
Dem go chop fried Rice and chicken for morning, download 2 shawarma with 2 small stout for afternoon, chop 1 full Shop rite bread with tea for Evening..

Then 10pm in the night, the will start grinding some vegetables and fruit to drink with Almond milk cheesy
Unto Ketogenic diet grin
Real Werey

I support him 300%
Most of the people insulting, will praise nd worship this guy when he comes back to Nigeria with a nice ride nd lots of money
The end justfies the means in this case
GBAM cool
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
How do you know he's Nigerian ?
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
them dash am the suit ni... happy ever after ni koko
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
how e won take penetrate dix woman?
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
bameyi:
That one big . No don't think so I've seen some bigger than that and the guy survive 14 years with her. If love dry they guy go survive nah haba.

But you see those big women get their advantage oh. One they will feed you, because them too go chop, it may not be a decent meal or healthy but man must whack. Two old boy every place nah nak for her body you don't have to hit the main spot to easy your tensions. Just lift any of those multiple rolls up and you in. Baby it's that time of the month no dry for their case.

Down side from a safety point if she allow you try to sleep in a different bed when no action cause if she roll over you na 911 with crane go help you. Don't ever let her climb you .

Other than that make you guys leave the boy make him enjoy him life. But that Hume suit the Taylor give am extra material cause the thing big oh.
hmm u don pro 4 it.i sabi say u sabi nack all those fat heavy oyibo mamas cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
Chai, sorry brother he who laugh last laughs best
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by G360(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2017
madridguy:
So na this mountain this man go dey climb grin grin grin wish you long live bro tongue

The higher the mountain, the cooler the breeze
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Deathslater: 2:38pm On May 21, 2017
Yoeuba monkeys. This is how they disgrace themselves in Copenhagen.

Big mouthed animals with oblong shaped heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.