Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9612 Views)

I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 12:15pm On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah! I just hope he forgives you dear
cry sad embarassed
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 12:16pm On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
If its only two of you in that room, then she's probably the one who was fvcked with that condom...u less other friends of yours do come around to get fvcked in that room. This is a serious issue for any relationship or marriage
im in a dilemma.. I love my boyfriend so much and I can't bear the pain of losing him
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 12:25pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
im in a dilemma.. I love my boyfriend so much and I can't bear the pain of losing him
I feel sorry for your issue. it will be too bad if it was your friend that used the condom and for sheer pride she wouldn't admit and save your relationship.You have to be more careful with your friend, she might not even be a virgin all along
Re: ... by martinz23(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2017
Simply explain to him. He will believe you if he wants to
Thank me later..
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 12:43pm On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I feel sorry for your issue. it will be too bad if it was your friend that used the condom and for sheer pride she wouldn't admit and save your relationship.You have to be more careful with your friend, she might not even be a virgin all along
cry sad embarassed
Re: ... by aboki80(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2017
grin
axeman2:
THE CONDOM PACK WAS FOUND IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU CLAMING INNOCENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE DEVIL.

grin
axeman2:
THE CONDOM PACK WAS FOUND IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU CLAMING INNOCENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE DEVIL.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Its not easy like that.... No more will shrug that off without tangible explanation....it will really affect the trust even if he pretends to move on. Its a big cause for suspicion and mistrust
exactly
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
baby, I understand the situation perfectly but I don't know how to prove my point. .i don't know how the condom pack came into the house
it must be a human being that brought it.plead with ur roomie to open up
Re: ... by swagguElite(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
so, if you have a female friend and you've never been to her house, you have no right to call yourself her friend? I just don't get y'all.. That I have more male friends than females doesn't mean they come to my house..some don't even know me beyond my department building.
This still doesn't explain ao the pack ended up in your bathroom! ...all these explanations of yours are just mere Puffs! ...

Focus on what matters ... Ao it ended up in yur room not ao your male friends don't know you past your department building! ...anyone can say that! ...it is a mere statement!

1 Like

Re: ... by Modragon(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
The hypocrisy of people on this thread is of high magnitude

So, you expect the guy to embrace her and believe her immediately after she claimed her innocence about the condom pack?

So, because the guy got angry and refused to pick her calls actually means he doesn't trust her abi?

Make I just dey laugh sha

Broda na dat 1 me I reason too
E pain me say some guys join for the hypocrisy, na those kind ones babes dey mumu their head cum dey brag about
I just dey shame for dem...with babes and guys reasoning like dis e clear say na 92yr old go rule dis country next as young ppl brain don cake finish

4 Likes

Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
sekxy:
this is more like I visited my boyfee and prolly saw a female under Wears. .seriously I will find it hard to believe him..but op he will still come back to his senses..
It will be hard to come back to his senses without a tangible explanation...

1 Like

Re: ... by crackhouse(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2017
The only help I can give u is advise u to forget about it and concentrate on your studies. Pls don't be carried away with all these boyfriend of a thing in school. Even if u want to have boyfriend let it be somebody who will be willing to marry u if something goes wrong.
Let me ask u if by mistake ur boyfriend Impregnant u do u think he will gladly marry u? If no then forget about him cos he only love the sex u give to him.

Maybe after u guys reconcile, one day just tell him u are pregnant for him and watch his reaction after then u will know whether to continue or not.
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 1:23pm On May 21, 2017
crackhouse:
The only help I can give u is advise u to forget about it and concentrate on your studies. Pls don't be carried away with all these boyfriend of a thing in school. Even if u want to have boyfriend let it be somebody who will be willing to marry u if something goes wrong.
Let me ask u if by mistake ur boyfriend Impregnant u do u think he will gladly marry u? If no then forget about him cos he only love the sex u give to him.

Maybe after u guys reconcile, one day just tell him u are pregnant for him and watch his reaction after then u will know whether to continue or not.
Bye.
thanks for your advice. We are both committed.. We both know what we want and we are working towards it
Re: ... by Burna88(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
are u guys back together? What did you do?
we didnt break up,he didnt look worried nd Wen i Found out i explained.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i don't know anything about it... I don't have sex with anybody else apart from him.
so u too dey fucck? shatap ya mouth there this no be problem, just tell ur room mate to claim she used it even though it may be u that used it; QED. but come to think of it, I don't support sex outside marriage u both should desist from evil act. everything una go carry come nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2017
Modragon:

Broda na dat 1 me I reason too
E pain me say some guys join for the hypocrisy, na those kind ones babes dey mumu their head cum dey brag about
I just dey shame for dem...with babes and guys reasoning like dis e clear say na 92yr old go rule dis country next as young ppl brain don cake finish
You dey mind them ni.. I laugh when people were saying it's obvious the guy doesn't love you or he has found someone else

Hypocrisy apart, which guy won't have an awkward feeling over such a thing, no matter how much you love your gf?
Re: ... by DoctorNyash(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.

Personal text: i dont expect u to believe all I say,I dont even believe what i say

^^^^^^^
See your personal text
Re: ... by Fadman4real(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
hahn:

Yeah. Ask at a local police station near you

Lol u no serious no be only finger print na DNA testing

1 Like

Re: ... by hahn(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
Fadman4real:

Lol u no serious no be only finger print na DNA testing

Na epp I dey offer na grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.
you've lied to ur boyfriend,why lie to us too

U not making sense...
Re: ... by Fadman4real(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2017
hahn:

Na epp I dey offer na grin
D funny thing is she took you serious, like for real. Aw would dis play out.

Officer: Young lady what do u want

Lady: My boyfriend found condom in my room and I want to use fingerprint testing to confirm it is not mine.

Officer: ok you need like 20k for fingerprint test

Lady: please collect 15k I am a student.

Officer: ok bring 15k and come back tomorrow for your certificate.

Lady: ok

Tomorrow

But on a serious note guess she is really desperate to convince him best luck dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Mightyraw(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
if I were lying, my conscience wouldn't even make me come on a public forum to ask for help. I know nothing about it and I cannot admit doing something iv never thought of. I love with Him with all my heart. Lying is something I'm not perfect in
Lol,
Your boyfriend could be active on NAIRALAND now,
so u might decide to type it he can stumble on it and feel u ar being faithful
Wetin we never do before
Be true to yourself, and tell us how the used condom got to ur bathroom
Re: ... by Youngpo413: 4:07pm On May 21, 2017
All these won't happen if you are only facing your studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by johncallidon(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2017
swagguElite:
You guys are damn funny! ...how will you find an empty condom pack in your girlfriend's room n you think he would come around and forget evrytin he had seen ... Words coming from people who apply Novels toRealLifeExperiences!

It would have been a different thing if it was a pack of condom not used! ... This was a empty condom lack found in his girlfriend's room n both of them are telling me they don't know ao an empty pack of CondomSkydivedItselfThruTheCloudsOfTheirPoorlyExecutedLies n softLanded thru the door n ended getting stuck in the bathroom having ran out of fuel! grin

The guy didn't find the condom pack on the table but in bathroom shows that there was an intention to hide the empty pack of condom! ...

I would you feel if you found a pant DanglingOnTheShowerPipeInHisBathroom n after asking him he asked his roommate if he was the one who forgot his girlfriend's pant in his bathroom...

Nd he said No! ...this scene paints the picture of two men trying to cover up the truth the same way you girls are playing with the guy's head!

Pls be real! ...No reasonable person would believe theCondomPackSurvivedAPlaneCrashnLandedInYourBathroom
WithAParachuteOfHoveringEnthusiasm!
Guy Yhur damn funny chai.... buh you've said it all. I think there is some thing she's not telling us.

Re: ... by johncallidon(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Youngpo413:
All these won't happen if you are only facing your studies.
Guy pity the Gurl small nah ,,,, haba

Re: ... by johncallidon(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2017
swagguElite:
You guys are damn funny! ...how will you find an empty condom pack in your girlfriend's room n you think he would come around and forget evrytin he had seen ... Words coming from people who apply Novels toRealLifeExperiences!

It would have been a different thing if it was a pack of condom not used! ... This was a empty condom lack found in his girlfriend's room n both of them are telling me they don't know ao an empty pack of CondomSkydivedItselfThruTheCloudsOfTheirPoorlyExecutedLies n softLanded thru the door n ended getting stuck in the bathroom having ran out of fuel! grin

The guy didn't find the condom pack on the table but in bathroom shows that there was an intention to hide the empty pack of condom! ...

I would you feel if you found a pant DanglingOnTheShowerPipeInHisBathroom n after asking him he asked his roommate if he was the one who forgot his girlfriend's pant in his bathroom...

Nd he said No! ...this scene paints the picture of two men trying to cover up the truth the same way you girls are playing with the guy's head!

Pls be real! ...No reasonable person would believe theCondomPackSurvivedAPlaneCrashnLandedInYourBathroom
WithAParachuteOfHoveringEnthusiasm!
Guy you've said it all.... Even if she's is the One that the Guy is trying to convince . she won't believe the Guy. well let's just call it "story for the Gods".

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2017
sekxy:
this is more like I visited my boyfee and prolly saw a female under Wears. .seriously I will find it hard to believe him..but op he will still come back to his senses..
The guy is neither mad nor foolish!
Re: ... by ItsTutsi(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2017
its just u and ur roomate residing,so obviously if its not hers then it has to b someones cuz it cant just magically appear,im not trynna contradict u but its kinda hard to believe ur theory
Krystalzkris:
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i don't know anything about it... I don't have sex with anybody else apart from him.
You lied here!
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i guess he doesn't believe me because I have too many male friends but it's strictly friends. Most of them don't know where I live
Another lie! Sister, why do you always lie?
Re: ... by eyinjuege: 5:30pm On May 21, 2017
You don't live alone, so you should naturally know who kept it there if it's not your guest.
It's probably your room mate who feels it's not your business who she brings home.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 6:44pm On May 21, 2017
Thank you everyone for your suggestions including those who felt I was lying. Thanks to those whose suggestions were humane enough.. Thanks explorer..

I am a happy lady now grin cheesy cheesy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do White People Pay Bride Price? / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.