Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? (1468 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2017
I'm 28, I have been single for the past 2months, and I have only been in a relationship 4 times in which I didn't cheat on any of them.

Ladies don't believe me when I tell them that I'm single, they are always like: "you're lying, how can you be single at this your age, you're lying just to get into my panties".

My question is that, is it normal to be single at my age plus why is it so difficult to get someone serious for a serious relationship?

What do you think I have been doing wrongly?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by dingbang(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Lie to them na... Isn't it what they always want to hear?

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
Lie to them na... Isn't it what they always want to hear?

What do you think about online dating?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by Kondomatic(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Nairaland.com do not believe you too.
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by dingbang(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

What do you think about online dating?
its a lost cause to me already. I used to indulge in it but now I prefer to meet people I see everyday..
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by swiz123(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
I wish I could say this girls are wrong
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by MissRaine69(f): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Depends on the type of women you keep approaching. Besides is it the skill of the fisherman that results in a good catch or is it the fact that there are many fish in the sea?

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
its a lost cause to me already. I used to indulge in it but now I prefer to meet people I see everyday..

Hmmm!

Where do you think one can get a girl for serious relationship?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Is it ideal to stop a girl by the roadside?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

Hmmm!

Where do you think one can get a girl for serious relationship?
banks, the beach, Youth gatherings..
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:
Is it ideal to stop a girl by the roadside?
well a girl told me it depends on the situation . if I were you and I wanted to do that, I would just simply walk up to her and ask for a moment of her time and introduce myself living around the neighborhood or whichever the case may be. And ask her if she doesn't mind me having a brief conversation with her..
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by michealjames3969(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
come my area or give me your number there is many serious girls here

Hmmm!

Where do you think one can get a girl for serious relationship?[/quote
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by Splinz(m): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Besides is it the skill of the fisherman that results in a good catch or is it the fact that there are many fish in the sea?

The former. A fisherman lacking in skills is an entertainer to the aquatics. smiley
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:
I'm 28, I have been single for the past 2months, and I have only been in a relationship 4 times in which I didn't cheat on any of them.

Ladies don't believe me when I tell them that I'm single, they are always like: "you're lying, how can you be single at this your age, you're lying just to get into my panties".

My question is that, is it normal to be single at my age plus why is it so difficult to get someone serious for a serious relationship?

Coz ur asking girls not women with the same age like u.. grin

And yes, being SINGLE dont have age limit sha.. tongue its not by force to be in a relationship..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by youngfocus(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

you are the one chase is girl away by urself,when girl ask you did u av a girlfriend even you don't av,tell dem you av abt six that u need 1 more go complete 7 so one 1 for each day because my heart is too big to b carry by one 1 girls,( with jovial tone not with seriousness oooo,so dat she will b tinking DAT are u telling the truth or are u telling lie,the more she tink abt it the more she got attracted to you) so she won't see u as left over,play ur game well attached value to ur self,see girl as the one dat need you and not you dat need dem,you this word wen you wanted to start conversation (don't b too excited)(count yourself luck for me to b here with you) and come and tink me later,all girl knw guy at ur age will surely av a girlfrind because DAT is how it should b, wat dey know all ready.wen u are now saying know dey count you as lyer.shamol
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by MissRaine69(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Splinz:

The former. A fisherman lacking in skills is an entertainer to the aquatics. smiley
An aquatics entertainer it is
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by AvsGot007(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
oh snap.. yea I figured that out about beach girls recently!

good one!
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by Epositive(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2017
judging from your post, i think desperation is the cause, not the age. I mean if your words, tone and actions reek desperation, you're most likely be turned down

Age is just a catalyst

#my2kobo
#positivevibes
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by Homeboiy: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2017
lie to them nah
haba
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
Thanks!
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Epositive:
judging from your post, i think desperation is the cause, not the age. I mean if your words, tone and actions reek desperation, you're most likely be turned down

Age is just a catalyst

#my2kobo
#positivevibes

What do you think I should do?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
youngfocus:

you are the one chase is girl away by urself,when girl ask you did u av a girlfriend even you don't av,tell dem you av abt six that u need 1 more go complete 7 so one 1 for each day because my heart is too big to b carry by one 1 girls,( with jovial tone not with seriousness oooo,so dat she will b tinking DAT are u telling the truth or are u telling lie,the more she tink abt it the more she got attracted to you) so she won't see u as left over,play ur game well attached value to ur self,see girl as the one dat need you and not you dat need dem,you this word wen you wanted to start conversation (don't b too excited)(count yourself luck for me to b here with you) and come and tink me later,all girl knw guy at ur age will surely av a girlfrind because DAT is how it should b, wat dey know all ready.wen u are now saying know dey count you as lyer.shamol

Hope I won't chase them away if I tell them I have 6 girlfriends already?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Depends on the type of women you keep approaching. Besides is it the skill of the fisherman that results in a good catch or is it the fact that there are many fish in the sea?

Are you saying the girls I have been meeting are immature?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by dingbang(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

lol he is only trying to tell you that girls get more attracted to guys who aren't cheap
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Coz ur asking girls not women with the same age like u.. grin

And yes, being SINGLE dont have age limit sha.. tongue its not by force to be in a relationship..

You mean I should rather be asking women of the same age with me out?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by MissRaine69(f): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

Are you saying the girls I have been meeting are immature?
You are now on board....
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
lol he is only trying to tell you that girls get more attracted to guys who aren't cheap

Now I get it?
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are now on board....

I see...
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

Well am 31 and am single i guess that answers your question, people assume if you are eligibble for a relationship and you are not in one, then it raises a flag it's like a beautiful girl that's girl you would probably think there must be something going on, but then again if people assume must be wrong for her to be single and avoid, this now initially leads and contributes to the original problem. weird it is
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by SirImole(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2017
This is serious!
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by youngfocus(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

dey already no you are telling lie,bt, it will keep them at edge tinking u av an option,at same time u will not say it with seriousness,
Re: Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? by youngfocus(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

follow dis link nd learn it seem u get ur old girlfriend by default mode,

www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-
only#42440289

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby / Miss Nairaland Should Be Scrapped. / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.