Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (46577 Views)

John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by bumi10(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 6:35pm On May 21, 2017
All region of Nigeria should be developed by FG on equal basis, it doesnt make sense that FG will build a new rail line in Nigeria and SE will be excluded, if Nigeria don't want the SE again, they should be bold enough to grant them the Biafra they are agitating for.

7 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 21, 2017
victorDanladi:
They are very greedy and selfish.Even if the agitation took hundred years they will not be satisfied.
who exactly is selfish and greedy please?the one who benefits next to nothing and wants out of a country ruled by a particular section and where nothing is working?or the one who forces an unwanted union where he contributes next to nothing but still enjoys alot more from the wealth than those from whoms area the wealth comes?

4 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Dantee005(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2017
The only thing I have to say about nigeria.....Is that its an epic mistake....it never should have been amalgamated. ...I reckon the era of empires i.e benin empire etc was far better...

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Joejoe12(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2017
Reality here! I`m not an igbo man. But as yoruba do say, omo eleran ki nje egungun meaning that, son wey im papa dey sell cow meat no dey eat bone. I wil tel you that even the bone igbo people no se to eat. The little that enter there, their greedy Brother use it to jet, build schools in abroad, estate in abroad and taking chieftancy tittle.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by nnokwa042(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[s][/s]
if you want to murderer Benue indigene as a fulani herdsmen just make sure you bribe their intellectuals and go ahead
they'll support you even if you kill their mothers
u believe this omenka is from Benue ? How can u believe some thing like that ,the guy is a pure Fulani man who derives joy by killing Benue farmers,how will a person that was born of a woman keep defending the people who re slaughtering his tribes men,so I beg people on this forum his not from Benue state,a Benue man hate Fulani person with passion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by edupedia: 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
Cooly100:
Now less wait for our Muslim brothers from the south-west for their comment on this one. They will tell you that this is an old man and does not what he is saying. They would tell you that no Nigeria is marginalized...and that the Igbos are just greedy!!!

...I am not Muslim but the Northerners are the best politicians in Nigeria...your IPOB mumuology done tay since after the war...keep dreaming...Kalu don't tell u the truth but the plateau on the head done press ya brains to paper napkin...keep praising Balarabe,FFK and Fayose dia...Naija don pass all of una wailers...u can go to Gabon and Equatorial Guinea and stop deceiving ya self u are been held down...who dey hold u sef and for what?...
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Believe7(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
mtcheww

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by lockupnop: 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
Cooly100:
Now less wait for our Muslim brothers from the south-west for their comment on this one. They will tell you that this is an old man and does not what he is saying. They would tell you that no Nigeria is marginalized...and that the Igbos are just greedy!!!

Wow!!!

No more comment undecided

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
lowkey0147:
How did this old man came up with this mathematics?..
Which 10 percent?.. Oga 95% if not 100% of Igbos crave and wants Biafra,except the ones that have been blinded by nigeria's corrupt sharing formula ,the likes of Rochas Okorocha and the rest that keep sending their children to school abroad and offer us a quack free education, schools that can't even boast of 500sits for their students..
Someone should tell that northern man to go and bury his head in shame..
If 95% of Igbos wanted Biafra, don't you think it would have happened or atleast come close to happening.

5 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
That was when they swear never to allow Igbo to rule again .. When they counted there loss after the civil war

Truth be told when will Igbo rule Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by bumi10(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Flatinoes will soon infiltrate this thread the way ants infiltrate sugar

why are u so stuupid?

discussing a delicate matter that concerns Nigeria and all you have to say is rubbish?

I don't blame you anyway

6 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by daveopuwari: 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
Very well said Sir. I wish majority of the so-called northern and western elite will understand this fact and start to re-trace their steps for the better because if there happen to be another war, all sides will suffer from the aftermath. It will set us decades behind the modern world (Sudan is a typical example of how bad things can get if we allow all hell to break-loose)
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by DPsalmist2(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
Godspeed to all my Igbo people. Self determination is a God given right of any people. Sooner rather later you shall get what you desire.

5 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by CioAngels(f): 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
LoveMachine:
It's like something happened and all these old men have gotten up from sleep with a new perspective and cogent reasoning. This is yet another interview from a northern pundit who is speaking with a moreorless fair outlook. The only point of contention is the 10% but that's splitting hairs. Maybe PMB & APC are uniting the country after all. Now that that everyone is frustrated equally there just might be some equity and justice.
Pa balarabe musa says it the way it is always. He is a very straight forward man, he does not care who you are and i admire him for his truthfulness.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
3rdavefarms:
That was when they swear never to allow Igbo to rule again .. When they counted there loss after the civil war

Truth be told when will Igbo rule Nigeria ?
Is it not when the country is still existing, the coup that may happen very soon will end everything.
Time will tell.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 7Prophets(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
Splashme:
Some Northerners still reason

Not like that illiterate sick vegetable in a London hospital that would rather refer to them as 5%
Must you throw stones after making your point?
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by jfleece(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
I hope Lord Lugard is rotting in the highest part of hell for unifying animals and Humans together..
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by banmee(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
The only reason Igbos are marginalized is because they don't understand politics and diplomacy. They are very aggressive.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
victorDanladi:
They are very greedy and selfish.Even if the agitation took hundred years they will not be satisfied.

GRANT DEM JUST DIS ONE WISH, N I PROMISE U N UR PPLE, U WILL NEVA HEAR FROM IGBOS AGAIN. GIVE DEM DER FREEDOM.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by sukkot: 6:47pm On May 21, 2017
igbos got more demands than an economics textbook. ggadayummm

demand and supply grin
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2017
edupedia:

...I am not Muslim but the Northerners are the best politicians in Nigeria...your IPOB mumuology done tay since after the war...keep dreaming...Kalu don't tell u the truth but the plateau on the head done press ya brains to paper napkin...keep praising Balarabe,FFK and Fayose dia...Naija don pass all of una wailers...u can go to Gabon and Equatorial Guinea and stop deceiving ya self u are been held down...who dey hold u sef and for what?...

ONE NIGERIA INDEED

3 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by LoveMachine(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
CioAngels:
Pa balarabe musa says it the way it is always. He is a very straight forward man, he does not care who you are and i admire him for his truthfulness.

We need more voices with power to reason like this. He was spot on in this piece.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:
The only reason Igbos are marginalized is because they don't understand politics and diplomacy. They are very aggressive.

IT'S A SIMPLE MATTER, LET MY PPLE GO. ALL DIS ENGLISH WAY UNA SPEAK IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by SAtoSaiBABA: 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
amuwo1980:

you are really from d South West

Don't be stupid.
The problem with you idiots is that there is no NUMBER 2 in your land. All of you want to lead, not wanting to be led.
Eze Gburugburu 1.
Eze Nikita 1
Nnayi Amosu 1.
Useless pride. No group of people can thrive well without a leader. Stop blaming your woes on others.
Feccing idiots.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:
Which one is understanding politics and diplomacy , they should worship Hausa-fulani and lick their asses in order to get what belong to them in a country that belong to all or to surrender their land like Kwara people did shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
sukkot:

demand and supply grin

JUST DIS LAST DEMAND N WE PROMISE NEVA TO DISTURB U GUYS AGAIN. LET MY PPLE GO. U GUYS CAN KEEP NIGER DELTA SEF.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
omowolewa:
Now that we know, let's work towards remedy.

I think its late already
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
sukkot:

demand and supply grin

JUST DIS LAST DEMAND N WE PROMISE NEVA TO DISTURB U GUYS AGAIN. LET MY PPLE GO. U GUYS CAN NIGER DELTA SEF.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by ProWalker: 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
grin grin
So what should Nigeria do? Send administrators to govern ibo land? They've been governing themselves since democracy returned.
They are settled everywhere in Nigeria living happily so what else ?
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by win2kwire: 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
Stu.pid fool, trust Nigerians to get it wrong...ignorant dumbo.

Ibo people want to leave because they have destroyed the Nigerian reputation all over the world. They have used Nigerian passports to commit some of the worst repugnant crimes in the world like drugs, 419, contraband, toxic waste, human head and body part selling.

They have made money criminally using the Nigerian name and now they want to leave it for the rest of Nigerians to suffer.

After selling drugs all over the world to build their businesses they now want to be known as Biafra while other Nigerians keep getting harrased and humuliated for the crimes ibos have committed!

The old fool may be stui.pid but we are not all like him

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by swuftz: 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
“Majority of Igbo leaders have said in clear terms that they want a better Nigeria where they can expand because they are enterprising in nature.
“As you are aware, people who are enterprising would prefer a big community as against

please tell me expand to where ?. this man is just as stupid as they come. Igbos are everywhere, in every villages, towns, cities and state. they have been developing and expanding in all nooks and crannies in Nigeria and nobody stops them. enterprising my foot.. which tribe in Nigeria is not enterprising ? the number one entrepreneur in Nigeria is Dangote and he comes from where?. what about oba Otudeko and Otedola and and other Yoruba entrepreneurs. The only place the Igbos refused to expand and develop is the South East. let the Igbos and Igbos stop crying marginalisation and first of all go back home and develop their state. it's time my Biafra brothers remember as every Yoruba were thought longtime ago... "ile lati nko eso Lo so de."..meaning literally that it's from the abundance of what you have at home that you take to spend outside.. But my Biafra brothers are busy developing others cities outside the South East. they claim they develop Lagos and Abuja and most of the state in the South west, by building industry and mansions while their cities and towns are crying for development. so who is marginalising who here. even they expand so much they develop Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Singapore to the extent of India. that's my developer brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.