Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (46565 Views)

John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by lordkhalifa(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2017
This man is stupid, 99.1 % of igbos want biafra,
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
Cooly100:
Now less wait for our Muslim brothers from the south-west for their comment on this one. They will tell you that this is an old man and does not what he is saying. They would tell you that no Nigeria is marginalized...and that the Igbos are just greedy!!!
And if says another thing tomorrow that doesn't go down well with you, you will call him all sorts of name. Won't you, my Igbo Christian brother from the East.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2017
fakeprophet:
very true, I don't, and will never blame Igbo agitating for Biafra...
this is because this people have been marginalised, stigmatized, sidelined for decades, Hausa, the tapeworms are the real reason why this funkiest amalgamation is being preserved, very lazy, lousy, dirty kind of people...

that middle belt guy was here

Smiles...
What a hasty generalisation!!!!
Did you say they are lazy
It's very funny how these same lazy people account for over 98% of local food crops eaten. In Nigeria today.

It's funny how more than 90% of the bureau de changers you find in Nigeria today are from these bunch of lazy people.

Brother,Northerners might be a lot of things but certainly not lazy!

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
Odingo1:

I wonder why it is so hard in Nigeria to even make it 6 years single tenure,the six geopolitical zone will get it turn,if it happen that president die in power one of the governor in his region will complete the remaining years while the next region get their turn.
Some region just want to rule Nigeria as they like and some people are looking for who is the greedy one,while we all know the greedy ones.

Lol!!!!
You say whah
If a president dies a governor from his regionshould take over?
You must be kidding me.!!!

6 years bawo
Most countries have a 4 year a term system and few have 5 years a term.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2017
whitebeard:
OK now my simple question now is:why is it that the Igbo's are now blaming the whole yoruba tribe..!!

Lol
They say we are responsible. For bringing buhari to power.

They say we played the silent game during the biafra war.

They say we are cowards.

They say we are just puppets to the north ....

I think they think we are the cause of the problems betiding them
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2017
SoNature:

I'm Igbo and I agree with your post, but not entirely. You can call the Hausas anything but not LAZY.

Hausa/Fulani people are extremely hard-working

You deserve a bottle of cold origin for this.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
Abdulazeez99:

I sight ur Signature grin

She actually meant that kudrat Abiola is a prostitute
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by whitebeard(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Lol
They say we are responsible. For bringing buhari to power.

They say we played the silent game during the biafra war.

They say we are cowards.

They say we are just puppets to the north ....

I think they think we are the cause of the problems betiding them
nawa oo
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

You deserve a bottle of cold origin for this.

Your are ready to defend the hausa/Fulani to the last,why?

Because they are your master?

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by theDEVILisHERE: 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
omowolewa:
Now that we know, let's work towards remedy.

No remedy for fake building except demolish
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Splashme: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

They're still flogging your Oba in Kuje prison after Hausa people overran Ife and your masquerades, instead of fighting your slave masters are out there pelting ewedu mixed amala at each other saying they're doing eyo. cheesy

Please go and eat...
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by babestella: 11:16pm On May 21, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Flatinoes will soon infiltrate this thread the way ants infiltrate sugar

Babooooooon, mango head, you will continue running from the truth until you are used for Suya by your slave masters.

Take this...... ratt

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by ceejay85: 11:28pm On May 21, 2017
You got it right there. Biafra will be too small for Igbos to stay. They need to expand and spread beyond Nigeria.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by petermark008: 11:41pm On May 21, 2017
If I am become the president of Nigeria. I will make my dream of The Great Odua republic a reality. By God Grace.

I am a born Northerner but you will never know my Yoruba. but my blood and vein and brain is of Yoruba culture. I love Yoruba till eternity. If God gives me the opportunity, i will lead my people to the paradise. Power is not everything.

My Culture is my voice and power.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by SirShymexx: 11:44pm On May 21, 2017
I honestly don't understand the rationale behind not letting a tired/uninterested "wife" leave a marriage she is not longer interested in. Why not let these people go if they want to go? People are just crazy in this world and Nigeria as a country exemplifies craziness and being mentally unstable.

The unholy marriage hasn't worked for 50 years and it keeps getting worse as the country's population continues to explode. Isn't it time to break it into more manageable fragments that can be governed easily, especially when the people haven't displayed any mental/political astuteness required for a population as huge as that? In the last 10 years, the country has elected two dead presidents and a mentally impaired illiterate whose cerebral functionality was suffocated by his trademark fedora hat. That alone shows you that the future is bleak and it's time to try something new - a different method/approach.

The whole thing is just funny from the outside looking in. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by johntolu: 5:22am On May 22, 2017
win2kwire:
Stu.pid fool, trust Nigerians to get it wrong...ignorant dumbo.

Ibo people want to leave because they have destroyed the Nigerian reputation all over the world. They have used Nigerian passports to commit some of the worst repugnant crimes in the world like drugs, 419, contraband, toxic waste, human head and body part selling.

They have made money criminally using the Nigerian name and now they want to leave it for the rest of Nigerians to suffer.

After selling drugs all over the world to build their businesses they now want to be known as Biafra while other Nigerians keep getting harrased and humuliated for the crimes ibos have committed!

The old fool may be stui.pid but we are not all like him

I am sure the content of your post was inspired by a higher
being.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by SUNDICOS(m): 5:33am On May 22, 2017
How old is this man?
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 5:36am On May 22, 2017
whitebeard:
OK now my simple question now is:why is it that the Igbo's are now blaming the whole yoruba tribe..!!

IGBOS R NOT BLAMING ANYBODY. ALL WE WANT IS TO DECIDE OUR OWN DESTINY. NOT ONE FOOL AT ASO ROCK MAKING D DECISIONS 4 US. DATS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, IS IT?.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 5:38am On May 22, 2017
johntolu:
[color=#000000][/color]
I am sure the content of your post was inspired by a higher being.
MORE LIKE SOMEONE TOOK MORE GRASS THAN HE SHOULD.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Kc3000: 5:43am On May 22, 2017
Interestingly, every time I've heard a non-Igbo speak on the need to stop the marginalization of the Igbo in Nigeria it's always been a northerner. Others find it difficult to even acknowledge the marginalization .
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by sukkot: 5:43am On May 22, 2017
Joavid:

Are you a rapper grin

The way you drop this bars eh
in my unenlightened days ? yeah I dropped a few bars grin

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 5:44am On May 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

My point is that the number of Igbos wo want to leave Nigeria may just be the percentage of Scottish people who want to break away from the United Kingdom which is barely 50%. If it was anywhere over 90%, trust me, the government will feel the heat more than they are feeling with IPOB.I also think most pro Biafran people live in the east.

I BEG TO DISAGREE, I NO LOTS OF IGBOS OUTSIDE D SE DAT WANTS FREEDOM. ESPECIALLY DOSE IN D FAR NORTH.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2017
blues2022:
.....this one na special breed of a Northerner that is quiet different from others. shocked
Anyway, the problem is not about appeasing the Igbos, the problem is deeply buried in the system.......The British messed up the country and left it a fragile contraption to continue their proxy looting..... Biafra is a solution to neocolonialism. However, if this is not feasible at the moment, then we should sit back at the drawing board and redesign a country that is fit for all, with the total elimination of corruption and nepotic-elitism.

MY BROTHER, IF MOST PPLE IN DIS HELL HOLE HAVE UR MENTALLY, IGBOS WILL 4GET BRAFIA.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2017
Kc3000:
Interestingly, every time I've heard a non-Igbo speak on the need to stop the marginalization of the Igbo in Nigeria it's always been a northerner. Others find it difficult to even acknowledge it.

DAMN RIGHT. SOME TRIBES R NATURALLY TALK ACTIVES.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by orisa37: 6:16am On May 22, 2017
Igbo should qualify to be elected President of Nigeria period.
Alex tried but Obasanjo won.
Jonathan is 3/4 Igbo and only 1/4 Ijaw tried and won. He appointed Ihegirika in a very sensitive position and he messed up because he was cunning.
Okorocha has tried many times and has always been beaten by the more acceptable Candidates.
So, are you saying that we should just grab a selfish, cunning and Pompous Igboman with no knowledge of Nigeria priorities and make him a President?
We swim in corruption in Nigeria because we don't do anything lawfully.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by whitebeard(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2017
buchilino:

IGBOS R NOT BLAMING ANYBODY. ALL WE WANT IS TO DECIDE OUR OWN DESTINY. NOT ONE FOOL AT ASO ROCK MAKING D DECISIONS 4 US. DATS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, IS IT?.
speak for yourself, if u were not born an Igbo individual and you reside in the east will u agitate for Biafra..!
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:32am On May 22, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Smiles...
What a hasty generalisation!!!!
Did you say they are lazy
It's very funny how these same lazy people account for over 98% of local food crops eaten. In Nigeria today.

It's funny how more than 90% of the bureau de changers you find in Nigeria today are from these bunch of lazy people.

Brother,Northerners might be a lot of things but certainly not lazy!
why are they in begging? since the Hausa's are not lazy, come to street of Lagos u will understand me better
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 7:14am On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

So in other word South South doesn't not exist? So states like Edo,Delta and Rivers are part of Biafra Right? And you begin to wonder why everybody hates Igbo's!
There is nothing like South South in Nigeria constitution,we have Eastern,Western and Northern Nigeria, have you heard a northerner talking about NE or NC, they always say the North, EDO and some part of Delta are not Biafrans except if they want to join, eg Ijaw said they want it, Istekiri,Urobo,Binis say they dont want it so they should be carved out, Rivers is partly Igbo land and Ijaws and Okirika that are in Rivers are all in support .
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by tutudesz: 7:42am On May 22, 2017
Odingo1:

There is nothing like South South in Nigeria constitution,we have Eastern,Western and Northern Nigeria, have you heard a northerner talking about NE or NC, they always say the North, EDO and some part of Delta are not Biafrans except if they want to join, eg Ijaw said they want it, Istekiri,Urobo,Binis say they dont want it so they should be carved out, Rivers is partly Igbo land and Ijaws and Okirika that are in Rivers are all in support .
Plz never you include Ijaws in your Biafra again! When did Ijaw say they want to be part of Biafra?
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Your are ready to defend the hausa/Fulani to the last,why?

Because they are your master?

You're very funny sha.
Did read what I wrote with a view to understanding at all

So because the truth doesn't pleas you, I should lie

Let me ask you:
Are the northerners lazy or hardworking

I won't get into any tribal war wit you.
Tribalists like you need a paradigm shift in the way they think.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2017
fakeprophet:

why are they in begging? since the Hausa's are not lazy, come to street of Lagos u will understand me better

Smiles...
Your logic is warped!
So because a lot of them beg on the streets of Lagos, they all are lazy

Until you explain why these lazy people account for the bulk of food crops consumed and bureau de changers, I will assume I didn't see your post.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 8:26am On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

Plz never you include Ijaws in your Biafra again! When did Ijaw say they want to be part of Biafra?
Your personal opinion doesn't count but that of majority, Asari Dokubo,Ankio Briggs and Ijaws leaders including the militant are in support,for now majority of Ijaw is in support but if referendum is done and they decide otherwise then Bayelsa and rest of the Ijaw land will be carved out,it is not by force,nobody is forcing any unwilling tribe against their wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.