Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (46571 Views)

John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by gemini35(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2017
gberra:
Mr. Balarebe do not represent the interests of the Igbo Muslims. We the Igbo Muslims challenge our Igbo Christians to stop being foolish & desist from crying about marginalization. They are everywhere in other parts of the country worshipping their god without harassment.
you are igbo, if you. are,, receive sense
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by tutudesz: 8:31am On May 22, 2017
Odingo1:

Your personal opinion doesn't count but that of majority, Asari Dokubo,Ankio Briggs and Ijaws leaders including the militant are in support,for now majority of Ijaw is in support but if referendum is done and they decide otherwise then Bayelsa and rest of the Ijaw land will be carved out,it is not by force,nobody is forcing any unwilling tribe against their wish
Believe what ever you want Asari is not an Ijaw leader! The real Ijaw leaders are not supporting your Useless Biafra! Can't you people leave Ijaws alone and fight for yourselves! Is it by force?
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by sirjude003: 8:39am On May 22, 2017
we have done it before and we are doing it today again call to subscribe

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by PureMe01: 8:40am On May 22, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Flatinoes will soon infiltrate this thread the way ants infiltrate sugar
e really pain am.I can feel how disappointed u are that one of ur masters has betrayed ur reasoning .
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by project55: 9:08am On May 22, 2017
Splashme:
Some Northerners still reason

Not like that illiterate sick vegetable in a London hospital that would rather refer to them as 5%
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 9:35am On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

Believe what ever you want Asari is not an Ijaw leader! The real Ijaw leaders are not supporting your Useless Biafra! Can't you people leave Ijaws alone and fight for yourselves! Is it by force?
Last I check nobody is forcing Ijaw people, that you detest it personally doesn't mean that others do, Asari Dokubo,Ankio Briggs,Ateke etc are more Ijaw than you. Not every UK person like BREXIT but majority carries the vote as usual,referendum will decide it.

3 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by ejanla077: 9:39am On May 22, 2017
pls free our oba..
he is yoruba muslim just like me..
his conehead is a lot bigger dan mine...

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by tutudesz: 9:40am On May 22, 2017
Odingo1:

Last I check nobody is forcing Ijaw people, that you detest it personally doesn't mean that others do, Asari Dokubo,Ankio Briggs,Ateke etc are more Ijaw than you. Not every UK person like BREXIT but majority carries the vote as usual,referendum will decide it.
Who is the real Ijaw leader? When you find out let me know
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2017
whitebeard:
speak for yourself, if u were not born an Igbo individual and you reside in the east will u agitate for Biafra..!

FIRST I RESPECT D OPINIONS OF OTHER PPLE. D PROBLEM WITH PPLE LIKE U, IS DAT U DON'T BELIEVE IN DIALOGUE. U ALWAYS FEEL DAT USING FORCE, U CAN ACHIEVE UR DESIRES.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 2016v2017: 9:52am On May 22, 2017
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 2016v2017: 9:53am On May 22, 2017
PEPPERified:
Gallant man. they would soon start calling you a wailer.
or DSS and EFCC will go after
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 2016v2017: 9:53am On May 22, 2017
Splashme:
Some Northerners still reason

Not like that illiterate sick vegetable in a London hospital that would rather refer to them as 5%
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 2016v2017: 9:55am On May 22, 2017
Cooly100:
Now less wait for our Muslim brothers from the south-west for their comment on this one. They will tell you that this is an old man and does not what he is saying. They would tell you that no Nigeria is marginalized...and that the Igbos are just greedy!!!
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by 2016v2017: 9:56am On May 22, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Lets wait for comments from the descendants of the fallen demon who were forcefully converted to islam
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by whitebeard(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2017
buchilino:

FIRST I RESPECT D OPINIONS OF OTHER PPLE. D PROBLEM WITH PPLE LIKE U, IS DAT U DON'T BELIEVE IN DIALOGUE. U ALWAYS FEEL DAT USING FORCE, U CAN ACHIEVE UR DESIRES.
u are so correct..I have tried to reason with biafrans, engage a conversation but the would just turn up with insults, and it is very frustrating, that's why my thinking went straight to using force to calm them..!
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by dembularrr: 10:18am On May 22, 2017
Odingo1:
All region of Nigeria should be developed by FG on equal basis, it doesnt make sense that FG will build a new rail line in Nigeria and SE will be excluded, if Nigeria don't want the SE again, they should be bold enough to grant them the Biafra they are agitating for.

Word!!!!!!
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 10:31am On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

Who is the real Ijaw leader? When you find out let me know
The Ijaws that are supporting the course have more influence on Ijaw people than the invincible ones you take as real Ijaw leaders, the real Ijaws that make Nigeria shake are the like of Asari Dokubo,Ankio Briggs,Ateke Tom,Tompolo,Niger Delta militant,GEJ

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by dembularrr: 10:33am On May 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

....This post of yours is akin to my saying 'Yorubas have not mastered politics because they are very untrust-worthy,tend to be back-stabbers and two-faced,the Hausas know this thats why they have veen issuing warnings about 2019,despite the so-called alliance SW has with north..talking about coups and spreading the rumours in the north that Yorubas have poisoned buhari so that Osibanjo can take over'..,thats how your answer came of like dude..

...You clearly have no answers to give..so bye.

Then you have no idea about the aggression of d average Hausa Fulani man.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by gaskiyamagana: 10:42am On May 22, 2017
Cooly100:
Now less wait for our Muslim brothers from the south-west for their comment on this one. They will tell you that this is an old man and does not what he is saying. They would tell you that no Nigeria is marginalized...and that the Igbos are just greedy!!!
Were Igbo not greedy? What is visible or correlation in term of development to what they are getting extral in addition to monthly allocation from FG?
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by tutudesz: 10:43am On May 22, 2017
Odingo1:

The Ijaws that are supporting the course have more influence on Ijaw people than the invincible ones you take as real Ijaw leaders, the real Ijaws that make Nigeria shake are the like of Asari Dokubo,Ankio Briggs,Ateke Tom,Tompolo,Niger Delta militant,GEJ
Stop deceiving yourself no Ijaw is supporting you! Tompolo, Ateke,Ankio and GEJ are not supporting your useless Biafra and plz post a link were they made the statements. There only 1 Ijaw leader which Chief EK Clark!
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by ModsWillKillNL: 10:55am On May 22, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

[s]They're still flogging your Oba in Kuje prison after Hausa people overran Ife and your masquerades, instead of fighting your slave masters are out there pelting ewedu mixed amala at each other saying they're doing eyo. cheesy

Please go and eat... [/s]

You are just a pathetic flatiyeasterner... smiley

abokkis were badly beated in Ife and the remaining 6 people (others have been released) in custody are already standing trial. They will soon be released too. tongue
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by wasuka14(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2017
This people who can't even govern their various states wella want to be controlling Nigeria. Who is that igbo man today who can defeat #Fashola or #Ambode or #Kwankoso as president in an election?? Tribe or Religion apart. I don't see any1 credible with sincererity that can influence the whole country to win election. Is it Namdi kanu or kalu or obiano?? If there is any, then d person should come out naa in 2019. Afterall this is democracy. 39yrs old guy just won presidential election in france. I urge that person from east would have high power of influence, intergrity, trust and confidence to come out. Obama came out and rule USA for 8yrs, why not?? Enough of noise jare.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by victorDanladi: 12:10pm On May 22, 2017
buchilino:

GRANT DEM JUST DIS ONE WISH, N I PROMISE U N UR PPLE, U WILL NEVA HEAR FROM IGBOS AGAIN. GIVE DEM DER FREEDOM.
If I have the opportunity I will give you biafra and even give you a xtra land join am.Because,your noise is disturbing us.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2017
victorDanladi:
If I have the opportunity I will give you biafra and even give you a xtra land join am.Because,your noise is disturbing us.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by sepalapen(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2017
He that is holding small child goodies and raise it up must surely bring down come rain come sun that is sure banker .
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by VanBommel(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2017
Adebowale89:
talking about the uncontentious region then hale Igbo

give them President, vice president, senate and deputy president and speaker of reps, they will still scream. oliver twist sets of people

what has the south east governors achieve since 1999

what effect does ekeweramadu to his constituency talkless of Enugu as a whole

will Igbo president steal Nigeria revenue to developed the whole of east alone if they produce president

there are many qsts begging for an answer

if osibanjo became president eventually tomorrow what would be his effect in my life. what effect does obj add to a common Yoruba man when he was president?

despite hausas producing the highest leader of this country, why are they still having the highest number of poverty

is high time, we sit and fight for good leadership rather than this big baby cry cry
you're very correct. Even me as an igbo man don't trust my people cos they're all about "all man for himself". The governors, senators and lawmakers are examples of why I don't trust any of them.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by IGBOmarryme: 3:55am On Aug 10, 2018
tutudesz:

Stop deceiving yourself no Ijaw is supporting you! Tompolo, Ateke,Ankio and GEJ are not supporting your useless Biafra and plz post a link were they made the statements. There only 1 Ijaw leader which Chief EK Clark!
You must be Edo i suspect thats why it is paining you cos you were never accepted in Biafra. Asari showed his support for Biafra on youtube video, not audio or write up but visuals..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.