Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead (850 Views)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by tkgz(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; now he’s dead
Domestic violence comes in different forms. A man from Kaduna was burnt by his first wife out of jealousy for marrying another wife. According to sources, the woman poured hot water on him a week after marrying another wife, leaving him with serious burns. More photos

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/wife-pours-hot-water-on-husband-for-marrying-a-2nd-wife-now-hes-dead/

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by SQLmastar(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2017
angry

FINALLY I'M BACK FROM BAN-LAND. grin
Yuck....but the photo ain't disturbing to me. I love horror wink

BTW the afonja woman couldn't withstand sharing her royal pricck with a hijabb-wearing abokii.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by marvin902(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2017
and later some morons will start talking about domestic violence against female as if women hand clean undecided... angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by sarahade(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
marvin902:
and later some morons will start talking about domestic violence against female as if women hand clean undecided... angry

Sir domestic violence is domestic violence it has nothing to do with gender.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:27pm On May 21, 2017
What is the brain be hide marrying more than 1 wife?

While u can hv more dan 100 side chick
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by marvin902(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:

Sir domestic violence is domestic violence it has nothing to do with gender.

it has whether you admit it or not..if it was a woman in that man position we won't hear word every feminist will come out of their cave's and start attacking men now the tables are turned is like nothing happened
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by sarahade(f): 12:31am On May 22, 2017
marvin902:

it has whether you admit it or not..if it was a woman in that man position we won't hear word every feminist will come out of their cave's and start attacking men now the tables are turned is like nothing happened

I'm a feminist and the woman should be jailed for life because she's an animal.
The reason why we are always ranting is because the rate at which men abuse women is much and majority of us grow up thinking that domestic violence is justified and you have to stick to your partner no matter what.
So we are trying to kick against it
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Marrying A 2nd Wife; Now He’s Dead by marvin902(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2017
sarahade:

I'm a feminist and the woman should be jailed for life because she's an animal.
The reason why we are always ranting is because the rate at which men abuse women is much and majority of us grow up thinking that domestic violence is justified and you have to stick to your partner no matter what.
So we are trying to kick against it

i dont have anything against feminist am strongly behind you guys on domestic violence.
but the way women especially nigerian women are overdoing it leaves one to wonder undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money Like You? Replies By iLegendBussiness [Pictures] / Ladies Wake-up / 18 Categories Of Women Who Are More Likely To Cheat On Their Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.