Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (58798 Views)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
See why we need uber in ph sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
Ezedon:
Finally the hope of the zombies in the zoo has diminished

I hope you find a cure to your disease. God will heal you. Take heart bro cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

For the set of ladies, waiting for Anthony Joshua...continue too.

For the young men, tasting every girl like orange...Amadioha will visit you.

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin

TOP Quiz

Why are all the men in the tribe chasing after pocohantas?
Answer: Because she loved to poke the hunters.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2017
Incredible. The way I sit down dey read the story eh
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by masada: 11:03pm On May 21, 2017
we found love in strangest place
lol
one lady's fish
is anoda lady's frog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Hydrolysis(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2017
Riversides2003:

land grabber angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:08pm On May 21, 2017
If you marry taxi driver i don't care, that song back then used to checkmate most of our ladies from dating taxi drivers, ladies if you see uber now go after them. Also when God want to give your partner it will just click, to all single ladies here on nl in the month of May I prophesied before December you will be get married even before those who have been wearing engagement rings before you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by logica(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2017
Driving Uber is a good way to meet chics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2017
Hardrock cafe is the favourite restaurant of rubber driver. ...

I know ure lying but cuntunu..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by anitank(f): 11:08pm On May 21, 2017
She got interested in his conversation the minute the guy said he had been to the U.K., not before cheesy

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:09pm On May 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:09pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:
He is an Uber driver, they met 19th July,2016... he proposed by 12th December. This is May 21st, 2017 and they are already married. All this happened in less than a year. Most men know what they want. It doesn't take them a decade to figure it out.

You're a young lady, you and your boyfriend are okay to make the move, but he's is busy telling you he gats taste and be sure of what he wants to buy. He has been tasting and testing you for 5yrs, is he a Quality Controller? Continue...

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,minus Romance section sha. grin
Gbam, 1000 likes grin cheesy wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Felaak47(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:
Potatoes grin
that's my nick name
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2017
damola1:
If a hear say 9ja posh girl marry uber driver!... I go turn yellow!

They NEVER EVER MARRY DOWN. They always f**king marry up!

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them. just make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!
Have u ever used Uber before? I doubt so. What caliber of person do you thinks drive Uber? The last guy that picked me also has a masters from the UK. Most Uber drivers are educated, comfortable people. Uber is not Danfo o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:

quality controller ..

i laughed so hard i spat on my laptop screen......

pocobaby....... u are just too smart.... and im defenseless against smart ladies... why are u playing hard to get na? ya type dont like flowers i would have bought you an entire store of bouquet but i will buy u the libary of congress

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:

He is NOT an Uber driver!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by realnas(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2017
I bet she wouldn't have accepted his friendship if it weren't for the fact that he went for his masters in the UK and also because he's the owner of the car

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by damola1: 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
ebby9z:

Have u ever used Uber before? I doubt so. What caliber of person do you thinks drive Uber? The last guy that picked me also has a masters from the UK. Most Uber drivers are educated, comfortable people. Uber is not Danfo o

What are we saying what are you saying.

You doubt whether I have used uber before. because I said the girl married a bigger boy. ok. keep doubting...

Which uber drivers are comfortable people? whats wrong with you people sef?

Will you have money and be driving people in lagos traffic?

Guy.... what I said is: the girl married up. simple. read the story and kindly stop derailing... whats my business with if they all have Phd...

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On May 21, 2017
samtol4:
excessive dating and long courtship is bondage
u are wise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2017
anitank:
She got interested in his conversation the minute the guy said he had been to the U.K., not before cheesy
grin you are right.. Nigerian girls and abroad... Kai...
If he told her he schooled in Lasu.. Am not sure she would have listened to him

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On May 21, 2017
realnas:
I bet she wouldn't have accepted his friendship if it weren't for the fact that he went for his masters in the UK and also because he's the owner of the car
thank ooooo....dat was d underlying attraction.....hmmmmm. girls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:27pm On May 21, 2017
damola1:

The koko of the story is. he met the owner of the car who also studied in the UK... and only drove the car that day. the guy no be uber driver o!

Women!.. Gosh!... no point wasting time or money on them. just make your money.. and guys.. live your dream life... if you want 2 girls on same day, marry dem. if you want 3reesome everyday.. do it.. women are f**king selfish.. and only marry up... they got no love for broke ass!

Stop misleading people. he's not a uber driver!...
I will send u 20gb free
Leave them, see a useless bloggers said he was an uber driver.
Nothing like love.
If that guy hadn't been to the UK or wasn't even a graduate or owner of the car, it wouldn't have worked out.

I tell people, relationship is biz not love.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Congrats to the couple. True love is everywhere, in danfo, uber,inside market, even on Nairaland,[b]minus Romance section sha.
grin

You nailed it. @Romance session...No love at all. I got in there this morning, stumble on a couple of 'funny' threads....and i noticed they're busy forming gang...bad gangs ooo one gang ganging up against the other....so tey em dey expose person boobs...(amebo no go kill me) .....while their mates in the business session are busy making money day and night
Business session 4eva

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by geraldo077: 11:29pm On May 21, 2017
anitank:
. You are smart!........she got intrested in the guy the moment she heard he has been to the U.K for M.S.C....ifah hear say she nor snub the guy had it been she didn't hear all that.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by LaurelP(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2017
damola1:

Nothing but the truth. They all want "a man who can take care of me". Notice the lady only became interested after the guy said he's been to the UK. That's women for you, they're always goal oriented.
Can we say the same about men?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:

hahahaha... Aunty y u dey pour sand 4 guys naaa...saying.."
For the young men, tasting every girl like orange...Amadioha will visit you""

na ur taste dem dey taste

Amebo kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:30pm On May 21, 2017
anitank:
God bless u...u are wise

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by iyeyemi: 11:31pm On May 21, 2017
Well...strictly speaking, he WAS her Uber driver the night they met!...lol
damola1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2017
Hydrolysis:
patiently waiting for fulfilment of prophecy.... where 7women shall propose to me undecided
isahia 4 vs 1
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
Hw nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by vioment: 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
UK - Petroleum and distinction - Driver - Nothing to do(available). How e no for be. Good luck to both of u tho.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) by hucienda: 11:35pm On May 21, 2017
pocohantas:

lol ... u funny o grin

ohhh .. pocahontas.

Elizabeth Warren? Is that you? *InPresidentTrumpVoice*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.