Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (60577 Views)

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 1newnairalander: 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
I CONCUR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

I hate women who rain on other women's parade.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:49pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Smh. Do you have a security guard to guard your house all night abi? All I'm saying is, never underestimate anyone because a person with a vendetta can go to ANY length as you also clearly stated. It'd be foolish of you to foolishly think they'd rock up at your door in broad daylight to assert revenge. Or that there's only one way for them to get even. While you're guarding your key, thinking it's the only way to get "safe", they can think up a thousand more ways to make sure they get you whacked or make you "pay" one way or another. You grab?
All this your pidgin sef

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by peacettw: 12:50pm On May 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
andis dat all.?sing it nothing will change ...u go ahead and look for ur own big fish..

I am sorry. All I did was to copy and paste. I already have my fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Easybab4life: 12:59pm On May 22, 2017
Philpham:
Men are devils. Any woman that want to live long should avoid them at all cost.
See gold digger mofo, tomorrow nl broke as.s nigurs will be looking for a girl that will be with them when they are broke. Never!.
Men should make money and look for a woman to take care of not the other way round.
Men are more dangerous and heartless.

I agree with u no point suffering with any broke guy. just few of them will take u serious after standing by them, wasting ur precious time. They will be thinking u r trying to pin them down to marriage because u chose to give them money and stand by them when they are broke. Babe after which they will eventually damp ur ass, wise up
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by bewla(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2017
peacettw:

Thank you cheesy cheesy ...but I think I should be the one welcoming you seeing that you are a newbie.
haw for do
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Easybab4life: 1:00pm On May 22, 2017
Easybab4life:

I agree with u no point suffering with any broke guy. just few of them will take u serious after standing by them, wasting ur precious time. They will be thinking u r trying to pin them down to marriage because u chose to give them money and stand by them when they are broke. Babe after which they will eventually damp ur ass, wise up
Miss fortune I feel your pain cos I was once a victim of such circumstances. I had similar experience. A guy I was dating n claiming to b my man, not knowing he was just there bc of d money. I was still blind until I got d shock of my life. 3months after we had a slight disagreement, he was engaged to b married to another. I went on my knees and poured my heart to God in tears. God blessed me with an angel. Today I am happier than I have ever been with him. I am married to a man who loves, cares and respects me but I tell u, he in return is living in pain n regret. His marriage is in chaos. He has no peace!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
All this your pidgin sef

E bad abi? grin
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

E bad abi? grin
On the contrary, e make sense die. Who dey teach you sef?
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

I hate women who rain on other women's parade.
You always try to sound intelligent, but you can't give what you don't have. Pity embarassed

©YBR

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

On the contrary, e make sense die.
Who dey teach you sef?

I dey try sha grin Obviously I learned on Nairaland, where else? smiley Pidgin e be easy like preparing garri. LOL! Don't ask me what garri is because I don't know tongue
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

E bad abi? grin

park well

no mistake in pidgin grin
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
robosky02:

park well

no mistake in pidgin grin

Really? Everything goes?
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I dey try sha grin Obviously I learned on Nairaland, where else? smiley Pidgin e easy like preparing garri. LOL! Don't ask me what garri is because I don't know tongue
una say e be easy like preparing garri but am no sabi na? Sometimes una can amaze person.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2017
Jayceon:
una say e be easy like preparing garri but am no sabi na? Sometimes una can amaze person.

Jayceon, Jayceon, Jayceon! How many times did I call you! Omo, you no go kee pesin pikin with this your talk grin Abeg swerve! Honestly, when you start, I just feel like laughing. Don't wanna be misunderstood again, so e don do. Leave me alone lol.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobiasbeecher: 1:51pm On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

He slapped her through phone or did the lady miss out some details?

I think this guy invented the first e-slap technology.
I think you and the girl you quoted should go for a comprehension lesson because I can see both of you lack it. Go and read that part again but now slowly then you will see she was not saying the guy called her on phone. Just read from where she said she called him from the airport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobiasbeecher: 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Great observations grin
I think she put the man through hell and he married the first sane woman he came across. She broke into his house, wanted to kill herself. She is the psycho ex girlfriend every man fears, the bunny boiler,
She is an evil woman and a shi liar
What great observation? Both of you clealy lack basic comprehension skills, hence you didn't know she was not saying the guy called her on phone as you and the guy you quoted were insinuating. Go and read that part again, but now slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by vicardino(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
If only you had eyes and sense, you probably could have seen, read and understood and you are claiming lots of people missed the vital part when in actual sense, you missed everything.
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

He slapped her through phone or did the lady miss out some details?

I think this guy invented the first e-slap technology.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Jayceon, Jayceon, Jayceon! How many times did I call you! Omo, you no go kee pesin pikin with this your talk grin Abeg swerve! Honestly, when you start, I just feel like laughing. Don't wanna be misunderstood again, so e don do. Leave me alone lol.
no vex o

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by vicardino(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2017
Wish I could pay you for having a sense,,, chaiii, most nairalanders be like agbero boys,, they only write stuffs void of senses
omowumeee:

call here doesn't mean phone call..
how will he phone call when she was already at his place?
It's just like being called from your room to the living room,
will a phone be used?

it wasn't her house, she applied after she lost her job, and the house..

Pls Nigerians, try and read.. Y'all are posting your feelings based on the topic alone and only read first sentence of first paragraph, last sentence of last paragraph and conclude with just your emotions towards the topic! try get your facts right before posting comments

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobiasbeecher: 2:01pm On May 22, 2017
blessedqueen:

good observation I thought I didn't read well
So after your "reading well" you still call that nonsense the guy wrote good observation? Chai, I feel more pity for you than the guy you quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by FhemmyKW(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
007author:

LMAO E no surprise you?
Ladies can lie for Africa
She took a cab to his house and met him at home. I guess u missed that part.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I dey try sha grin Obviously I learned on Nairaland, where else? smiley Pidgin e be easy like preparing garri. LOL! Don't ask me what garri is because I don't know tongue
Lol please stop. I just imagined you actually saying that.
You probably got a personal pidgin tutor, you've been yarning some hardcore pidgin (yes I went through ur previous post) .
Garri is grounded cassava.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by blessedqueen(f): 2:36pm On May 22, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

So after your "reading well" you still call that nonsense the guy wrote good observation? Chai, I feel more pity for you than the guy you quoted.

I will just ignore u
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobiasbeecher: 2:39pm On May 22, 2017
blessedqueen:

I will just ignore u
Lol but you didn't ignore me na. But on a more serious note, you should go and modify that your comment. The guy you quoted goofed big time and people called him out for it only for you to come out and endorse what he said. It doesn't look good on you

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by blessedqueen(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Lol but you didn't ignore me na. But on a more serious note, you should go and modify that your comment. The guy you quoted goofed big time and people called him out for it only for you to come out and endorse what he said. It doesn't look good on you

if u had written smthg like dis earlier maybe I would listen
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobiasbeecher: 2:47pm On May 22, 2017
blessedqueen:

if u had written smthg like dis earlier maybe I would listen
Sorry dear, if I've used the wrong words on you. I'm an intemperate man, please forgive me!
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by T3Amo(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2017
Modified
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by T3Amo(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2017
Everything you do will always come back

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
grin
majekdom2:
People believe almost anything on social media... No be one girl complain of guys that taste and others that don't spend upto a year before getting marriage. That is how many of them end up marrying beast and women beaters. Counsellors will tell you before you get married, make your partner angry, Get him or to the worst part of anger and see for yourself who he really is because you will experience more than that in marriage. Obviously, this guy became an Uberdriver to find his prey. He is a 'gold digger". Fine boy with big prick grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Kith: 3:21pm On May 22, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

My dear if you cannot come and paste it here...fogerit...
uncle it haf tey
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by lalanice(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
omowumeee:

call here doesn't mean phone call..
how will he phone call when she was already at his place?
It's just like being called from your room to the living room,
will a phone be used?

it wasn't her house, she applied after she lost her job, and the house..

Pls Nigerians, try and read.. Y'all are posting your feelings based on the topic alone and only read first sentence of first paragraph, last sentence of last paragraph and conclude with just your emotions towards the topic! try get your facts right before posting comments

you try. been seeing too many dumb comment on this thread I couldn't even bother to correct them. even from females. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
Kith:

uncle it haf tey

Bros finally you reach here... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.