Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford (29041 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by bigfather(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2017
Davash222:
She's just stewpeed or trying to be stewpeed. Which one is 'A fine girl you cannot afford' Abi na dey fine girl go fucck herself ni
Na fine girl we go chop

When a wretched girl can date a rich guy but its a sin for a broke guy to toast ordinary ' fine girl'.

Beautiful girls always feel they've got options until Menopause start calling.

You dey mind her .....I wonder when girls don become commodity !
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by 4rty(f): 12:56pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Sorry

I do not take oloshos serious

A girl you know you cannot afford ?? Afford ?? You be prostitute ??

You mean a girl we cannot give money ?? Do women work for us ?? Do we owe them ?? Why would they want us to give them money and provide for them ??

When you say that women are useless and brain dead, they will start crying like a rat on mensturation

Women are naturally dumb
I disagree with u n pls don't generalize by saying women coz the last time I checked u did not fall from heaven,a woman gave birth to u so focus ur hatred on women to something else..

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by thunderbabs: 12:57pm On May 22, 2017
And the ones who can afford you beats u blue-black.

When money nd material things informs her thought...

Mercy aigbe got two cars from a guy who afforded her from the start and then, beatings as add-ons cheesy

Material wealth is what ignites love for most of these girls, bcoz you beautiful?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by rightwingz: 12:57pm On May 22, 2017
toba400:
As Former (fake) Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Ese Eriata, shared via Snapchat. Can all those guilty kindly came take their sub? Lol.

Read what she wrote after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/ex-bbn-housemate-ese-eriata-caution-boys-who-try-to-date-women-they-cannot-afford/

Typical Nigerian....... Does dating a girl means you will carry all her problems?
I dated a white woman, Younger than my age and she is a lawyer when i have nothing. I just came from Africa with nothing.

80% of Nigerian girls are gold diggers and "trophy hunters". ......... MANY NIGERIAN LADIES LIKE CHELSEA, MAN UNITED, BARCELONA, REAL MADRID ETC BECAUSE OF TROPHIES.
I never seen a Nigeria girl who is a fan of Bayelsa united or Millwall. Why? because no trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by donqx: 12:57pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2017
sukkot:
i aint knocking the hustle. i can respect a womans hustle. just be upfront that you are dating me for the money and we will have us a nice time. its the ones who pretend i cant stand. dont pretend like you love me now. let a nigga know you rolling shotgun because of the cheddar. i can respect that. in fact a woman like that is a keeper. speaking of which, whats good with ya ?

Thanks smiley that picture is like way back even b4 uni days grin
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by khalids: 1:00pm On May 22, 2017
Never knew women where for sale......Abeg madam how much....
So na buy we dey buy women now......Later when them begin dey use them like property dem go dey shout for social media.....
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Goat face

How much do you charge per hour ??

Skunk you cnt even handle the bill, you'd go bankrupt (even if I had to) ... do u kno wat bankrupt is Toad!!! Don't finish ur Mb cs only God knows where ud get the next one Small rat. GTFOH!!!!
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
ayaside:

I had to..Hate it when guys beef ladies for no reason

Aww... This got me!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Tecno66: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
toba400:
As Former (fake) Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Ese Eriata, shared via Snapchat. Can all those guilty kindly came take their sub? Lol.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/ex-bbn-housemate-ese-eriata-caution-boys-who-try-to-date-women-they-cannot-afford/

Such boys come try you?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by realestniggah: 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are wrong. Even a poor girl nowadays uses words like "He is small, he cannot afford me". That was why I said her choice of words was wrong.

Now, Michelle was Obama's supervisor. He fell in love with her and they started dating. Obama did not become rich until after 40 when he published a book. Michelle stayed with him all those time. Her family was never said to be a poor one. Things happened fast for Obama after that!!! He became a senator and then president.

okay..I know you are gonna stand for what you believe in..let leave it like that..no need going back and forth
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by sukkot: 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Thanks smiley that picture is like way back even b4 uni days grin
yeah that pinshure def banging grin
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Josmila(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
[quo[b][/b]te author=RichYoungNigga post=56762795]
Sorry

You mean a girl we cannot give money ?? Do women work for us ?? Do we owe them ?? Why would they want us to give them money and provide for them ??

When you say that women are useless and brain dead, they will start crying like a rat on mensturation

Women are naturally dumb
[/quote]

Some women are naturally dumb
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Catastrophe1: 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
Hhahhahahha same way a rich guy cant date an ordinary girl.
That is to say ive got reservations for the kind of girl I go out with. She must be classy and not from a wretched home.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by praise1705(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:
this is fact sha..some guys are gonna come here to b!tch and moan...me I know I can't date a girl that is below my class..and I also know there no way in hell I will stand a chance to be able to date Femi otedola daughter's

same way you won't find Buhari daughter getting married to a local government chairman.. shoe get size..love alone can not sustain a marriage you need to be able to provide for your partner in any area of their life

although I agree with some of the points u posted but looking at it from another angle it also means there's a facial value to a woman and it also means that it's also a commodity that can be used, let's say a lady says this kind of statement doesn't find anyone probably till 38 or looses a leg or an ovary , it also means that her value will drop, so peeps who couldn't afford her will now be able to apply but by then the buyers or applicants would not want to invest on a non-refundable asset.

a woman with character, wisdom, humility, her value will never drop no matter the age or physical downgrade she gets.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by sshalom(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2017
She aired her mind and second post is truly on point for those who wish to take note!
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by LordOfNaira: 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:

okay..I know you are gonna stand for what you believe in..let leave it like that..no need going back and forth

LOL... Actually, I said, I had no problem with her opinion. But her choice of word. When I worked as a therapist in a popular hospital in Lagos, I had encounters with daughters of rich men. I never really grew attached to any of them but you would hardly hear them say "you can't afford me". As a therapist, I didn't earn that much to be in their social class but the ones I got talking with were very nice and it was even I who refused to be too attached.

Anyway, all good, bro. Respect!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2017
toba400:

she has a prostitute mentality. she is a shallow girl walahi. she has nothing 2 offer than her boobs & shape. she has only sex value. i pity d man that will marry this Bimbo.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by RichYoungNigga: 1:20pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Skunk you cnt even handle the bill, you'd go bankrupt (even if I had to) ... do u kno wat bankrupt is Toad!!! Don't finish ur Mb cs only God knows where ud get the next one Small rat. GTFOH!!!!

Bankrupt ?? Stop using that word, you don't know what it is

In the states of Illinois, you can file for bankruptcy to avoid taxes

Donald Trump filed for bankruptcy twiceand he's still worth more than $40 billion

50 Cent filed for bankruptcy and he's still worth more than $300 million

What do you do for a living ?? You work in a bank ?? Your annual salary will not be more than 3 million naira, that's the price of a 2007 Toyota Camry i gave me gateman

Like i said earlier, you're nothing but a poor rat

Mb ?? Lol, where do you live ?? Under a rock ?? Have you heard of wifi ?? I don't even have a sim card not to talk of Mb, the last time i used a sim card was when an MTN sim card costs​ 10k

Goat face

You will die in poverty

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by ibkonekt(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2017
dubylhover:
this life is too simple,we just love complicating issues...
if you toast a girl,and she feels she's above your social status and turns you down,you leave her let a guy of a class date her..no need to bash her about menopause. this menopause that..is it by force to date? she has said what she has on her mind,if eventually it turns out to b a bad decision on her side,it'd backfire,if she eventually dates d rich person,good for her..
this life is too simple to start racking brain over who to date and not...

Dumb hoes needs to get a job and stop looking for men up and down

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
sukkot:
yeah that pinshure def banging grin

Thanchu!! smiley
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by RichYoungNigga: 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
goingape1:
I won't say women but black women entirely are just naturally dumb to stupor!
Just like your mother ??
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 1:27pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Bankrupt ?? Stop using that word, you don't know what it is

In the states of Illinois, you can file for bankruptcy to avoid taxes

Donald Trump filed for bankruptcy twiceand he's still worth more than $40 billion

50 Cent filed for bankruptcy and he's still worth more than $300 million

What do you do for a living ?? You work in a bank ?? Your annual salary will not be more than 3 million naira, that's the price of a 2007 Toyota Camry i gave me gateman

Like i said earlier, you're nothing but a poor rat

Mb ?? Lol, where do you live ?? Under a rock ?? Have you heard of wifi ?? I don't even have a sim card not to talk of Mb, the last time i used a sim card was when an MTN sim card costs​ 10k

Goat face

You will die in poverty

Someone pls rate this brain... Real Men don't brag only poor Men do... Poverty is a Mindset and that's exactly what u have... Nobody asked for ur life history, kindly swerve!
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by mzzgold: 1:27pm On May 22, 2017
smardray:
so it is nw that girls ave price abi.
smone cannt playwit u wink
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by RichYoungNigga: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Someone pls rate this brain... Real Men don't brag only poor Men do... Poverty is a Mindset and that's exactly what u have... Nobody asked for ur life history, kindly swerve!

Poor ??

Just give me your bank account
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by porozhniy(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Nothing new here, but still I like the babe, at least she's honest enough. Let those men who can afford her try.

But then, your type should realize the same evolutionary drive that propels you to desire a more successful man is the same for men.
We just express those innate desires in different ways.
You're "hot" status will disappear with time, it's only natural he'd want to replace with a "hotter" female when you loose your charms.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Sorry

Women are naturally dumb
Haba
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

We understand you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Wows In New Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal / Charles Billion Shares Photos With His Daughter As Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.