Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford (29055 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Including ur mom... not me u sed it yourself!!!
Why are you so pained.... Oh okay

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by ghostmist: 1:42pm On May 22, 2017
baby124:
It's very true. Some guys that earn less than the price of the makeup a girl wears will want to marry the girl. They never ask themselves how they intend to take care of such a girl and maintain what attracted them to her.
So it is the man that would maintain what attracted him to the girl?

And when some guys call women commodities y'all would be up in arms.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 22, 2017
That is why I like Yoruba girls. they know how to identify a man with potentials even if he is currently wearing rags, once they see potentials in a man they will grab him.
Girls need to see beyond
there are men with potentials for greatness it takes a woman with a discerning eye to see
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by seenga(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
although i like what you have just said, its true. but trust nigerians na. the girl deserves some bashing and she gone get some.javascript:void(0);
dubylhover:
this life is too simple,we just love complicating issues...
if you toast a girl,and she feels she's above your social status and turns you down,you leave her let a guy of a class date her..no need to bash her about menopause. this menopause that..is it by force to date? she has said what she has on her mind,if eventually it turns out to b a bad decision on her side,it'd backfire,if she eventually dates d rich person,good for her..
this life is too simple to start racking brain over who to date and not...
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by baby124: 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
ghostmist:
So it is the man that would maintain what attracted him to the girl?

And when some guys call women commodities y'all would be up in arms.
How is she a commodity? How will he add to her life in marriage if she has a higher standard of living than he can afford even if she is working ? It doesn't make sense. Cut your coat is all she is saying. Many girls around that everyone can afford.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by absool(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
No be this gal bally suck im breast hnm😕
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by bigsmoke2(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
They know they can't afford you long term ma they just want to rent you long enough to have sex with you ni abi is it not pusssie you are selling? grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
angels09:

Why are you so pained.... Oh okay

See this one, follow follow... I guess u are seeking for attention, there u go, enjoy it! Even 20 of u will not move me, so go Bleep urself, korofo!
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Poor ??

Just give me your bank account

Frustrated??
Just go hang urself
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Mbediogu(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
When a 'fine gal ' meets a man that can 'afford' her, na to sudden chop be that, abi? fa fa foul.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Tizero: 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
so when the beauty fades or she gets more older than the guy which is sure should we terminate the contract? or who will afford who then

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

See this one, follow follow... I guess u are seeking for attention, there u go, enjoy it! Even 20 of u will not move me, so go Bleep urself, korofo!
Attention indeed... We know your type...

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by toprealman: 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
Mtchew....imagine her impunity!

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Kobicove(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2017
She made sense
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by erico2k2(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:

what really matters here is money and social status

you gat to be able to match your partner with these two..

your partner shouldn't downgrade their own standard of living simply because of you..imagine taking her to a mama put restaurant on your first date while she used to 5 star restaurant..she should be able to show your off to her rich friends..and be proud of you
I get it, but is she got not 2 much rich friends?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by TallyYSA(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I want to date Linda ikeji..

shocked

According to the lady representing "all my ladies" @Ese, na for your dreams be dat because Linda get price tag o & so i'll advice that you check with your accountant whether or not it's better you get a house on banana island, buy a Ferrari, hold a party that will host very cheap, affordable, prettier & classy ladies that will help you manage your money..[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by obontami: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
this girl needs proper banging. I swear!
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by joenor(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
what fine about this ego lady? fear ke, Maka why? how old will you be after 5yr, then ur beautiful would have turn something else....
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by no1madman(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
Typical naija mentality. .she no deserve love and respect . .so sick of this fuckin mentality. .what a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
obontami:
this girl needs proper banging. I swear!
So what are you waiting for?

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by obontami: 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
So what are you waiting for?
haha! what's good? long time no see.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2017
obontami:

haha! what's good? long time no see.
Yea been a while. I'm good. Hope you're good, too?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by no1madman(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

I'm not talking abt myself buh der are ladies out der dating for money wether u like it or not... it's Wrong buh they say " na condition make crayfish bend"... like I sed earlier, different strokes for different folks. What works for Mr A might not work well for Mr B.
So na condition make crayfish bend!

In other words,condition fit make u bend. .
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by obontami: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea been a while. I'm good. Hope you're good, too?

I'm good, where have you been?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by moorevic(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
I weep for your english. You lack good communication skill
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by chuksdavid28(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
erico2k2:
what happened to you upgrading yourself to be better than her? Look in life you got to have one of these Money Mouth Brains if non then U better go bck frm where U come frm PS Brain dnt always mean education
bros u too go mature oooo....ur making crazy sense

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by vislabraye(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
toba400:
As Former (fake) Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Ese Eriata, shared via Snapchat. Can all those guilty kindly came take their sub? Lol.

Read what she wrote after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/ex-bbn-housemate-ese-eriata-caution-boys-who-try-to-date-women-they-cannot-afford/

Her first post sounds very unintelligent .
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by chuksdavid28(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
joenor:
what fine about this ego lady? fear ke, Maka why? how old will you be after 5yr, then ur beautiful would have turn something else....
if ur not smart enough to compose a simple sentence even a nusery 2 pupil wouldn't Av difficultly with.....i'd advise you shut the Bleep up
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
no1madman:

So na condition make crayfish bend!

In other words,condition fit make u bend. .

Understand b4 u quote,,, I wasn't talking abt myself, I was generalizing
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Saphiex(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
[Spot on bro, bimbos like this one will make men think women are just commodities. When these men strat treating as such, all these funny feminists will start shouting. quote .She's just stewpeed or trying to be stewpeed. Which one is 'A fine girl you cannot afford' Abi na dey fine girl go fucck herself ni
Na fine girl we go chop

When a wretched girl can date a rich guy but its a sin for a broke guy to toast ordinary ' fine girl'.

Beautiful girls always feel they've got options until Menopause start calling. [/quote]
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
angels09:

Attention indeed... We know your type...

Ur Memes are so dry and disgusting... Anywayz like owner, like Meme
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by joenor(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Mr English teacher thanks, beside what's your own on my comment?
chuksdavid28:

if ur not smart enough to compose a simple sentence even a nusery 2 pupil wouldn't Av difficultly with.....i'd advise you shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle / Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA / Vera Sidika Gets Another Nigerian Moneybag Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.