Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford (29059 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Ekofisk(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2017
Now you can see how an average Nigerian thinks.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by makydebbie(f): 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
obontami:

I'm good, where have you been?
Surely, you weren't looking for me? I've been at home/school.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Ur Memes are so dry and disgusting... Anywayz like owner, like Meme
Hey I am through with you​....now bounce along ratchet

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by crowntech: 4:42pm On May 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I want to date Linda ikeji..

shocked
JOB OPPORTUNITIES[/color]
A leading real estate and construction company is seeking for versatile and goal getter marketers.
QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja,Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and sex to 09095077771
text message only pls.
Application deadline 30th June, 2017
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Kbanka: 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
If i can afford you, what exactly am I buying? If Bubu say women belong to the kitchen and the other room, you pple will start screaming foul. You want to have a job. You want to have government positions. You want government to do empowerment of you. And youre here looking for somebody that can afford you. What is now the use of your own money?

Besides, how much can afford you?

The guy that spends 2m on drinks every weekend, na him women dey pursue pass ohh. Its after he has 'afforded' you that youll know hes not a big boy ohh.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2017
Targaeryian:
Her post about guys who spend millions on drinks and live in rented apartments with no investments is on point.
However her post about guys not affording some girls is absolute rubbish.

Both is trash o cos she is trying to say unless ure a property owner at lekki or banana island ure not a big boy so therefore u can not be date her, in other words fear shud be catch u to date her. *in chief zebrudaya alias 430's voice*
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by preccy69(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Sorry

I do not take oloshos serious

A girl you know you cannot afford ?? Afford ?? You be prostitute ??

You mean a girl we cannot give money ?? Do women work for us ?? Do we owe them ?? Why would they want us to give them money and provide for them ??

When you say that women are useless and brain dead, they will start crying like a rat on mensturation

Women are naturally dumb
sorry not all dear
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by preccy69(f): 6:00pm On May 22, 2017
erico2k2:
2017, I never knew there is such word as afford a woman, nah goods and services?
Plz yougn girls change your sense of reasoning,Life in Nigeria is turning into the western stuff you see on movie set.

can u afford to date a girl richer than u??
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by henryhemon(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Bro you are Wisdom personified.... I don't kno the kind of guys we have here on NL... they don't like hearing such.... the way they have spec for their ladies, we as ladies too have spec. Deal with the truth!!! The lady dat dates a poor man is not dating the man cs she wants to be with a poor person, it's because of the vision she has in her head abt the man. Nobody wants to associate with a loser!

You know it's only in Africa that relationship or marriage is an avenue for poverty alleviation program. Developed nations are about personality it has never been about what you 've or what you 've not but here the m3asure of a relationship n marriages are based on how deep your pocket is with very few exceptions thankfully I have seen ladies who don't believe that crap.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2017
Targaeryian:
Her post about guys who spend millions on drinks and live in rented apartments with no investments is on point.
However her post about guys not affording some girls is absolute rubbish.

Seconded
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 7:37pm On May 22, 2017
angels09:

Hey I am through with you​....now bounce along ratchet

Mumu of the highest order
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Mumu of the highest order
Do I look like your​father?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 7:41pm On May 22, 2017
angels09:

Do I look like your​father?

No because your mumu nor get second
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

No because your mumu nor get second
Hey you boring already... Quit my mentions.

Get back to work.

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2017
angels09:

Hey you boring already... Quit my mentions.

Get back to work.

Quit ur mentions U came from nowhere and slid into my mentions when no1 invited u... oops I forgot, sum1 actually did... wheres ur sissy now He left you Aww poor child, run along!!!
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2017
preccy69:

can u afford to date a girl richer than u??
Yes ofcos and I have. People even get married to women richer than them have you not seen any?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Quit ur mentions U came from nowhere and slid into my mentions when no1 invited u... oops I forgot, sum1 actually did... wheres ur sissy now He left you Aww poor child, run along!!!
Hey

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by itsmeurLady(f): 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
angels09:

Hey

boi, u are soo dry

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

boi, u are soo dry
Quit my mentions!!!

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by preccy69(f): 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
erico2k2:

Yes ofcos and I have. People even get married to women richer than them have you not seen any?
I have,
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by UncleJudax(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:
this is fact sha..some guys are gonna come here to b!tch and moan...me I know I can't date a girl that is below my class..and I also know there no way in hell I will stand a chance to be able to date Femi otedola daughter's

same way you won't find Buhari daughter getting married to a local government chairman.. shoe get size..love alone can not sustain a marriage you need to be able to provide for your partner in any area of their life
She said "fine girl". Not rich, famous, or daughter of a political leader.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Abdul124(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
So, ladies nw have price tag?hmm i never knew.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2017
she was talking about only pretty girls not daughters of rich men... have you seen bill gates' daughters or have you seen warren buffet's daughters.... guess what they are all average looking.

realestniggah:
this is fact sha..some guys are gonna come here to b!tch and moan...me I know I can't date a girl that is below my class..and I also know there no way in hell I will stand a chance to be able to date Femi otedola daughter's

same way you won't find Buhari daughter getting married to a local government chairman.. shoe get size..love alone can not sustain a marriage you need to be able to provide for your partner in any area of their life
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by realestniggah: 9:59pm On May 22, 2017
NubiLove:
she was talking about only pretty girls not daughters of rich men... have you seen bill gates' daughters or have you seen warren buffet's daughters.... guess what they are all average looking.

so because they are average looking means you can stand a chance with them
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:

so because they are average looking means you can stand a chance with them

my former oga married a lady whose father was rich, yes he told me. he was a struggling quantity surveyor when they married. so what is the fuss about daughters of rich men? you think they don't have insecurities like regular girls? you think it is every rich guy that looks at them?

PS: my former oga could not even afford to do white wedding when he married. it was marriage registry he did.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by DavidEsq(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
I
RichYoungNigga:

Sorry

I do not take oloshos serious

A girl you know you cannot afford ?? Afford ?? You be prostitute ??

You mean a girl we cannot give money ?? Do women work for us ?? Do we owe them ?? Why would they want us to give them money and provide for them ??

When you say that women are useless and brain dead, they will start crying like a rat on mensturation

Women are naturally dumb
Wallahi! The tin weak me, ah swear
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by DavidEsq(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:

what really matters here is money and social status

you gat to be able to match your partner with these two..

your partner shouldn't downgrade their own standard of living simply because of you..imagine taking her to a mama put restaurant on your first date while she used to 5 star restaurant..she should be able to show your off to her rich friends..and be proud of you
Chai! Wats happening to dudes nowadays? Thank God for Delta boys sha. Men with sharp mouth, confidence and brain go just dey shift ur babe, while u dey pursue that same babe with mny and car cheesy. Omo idelta, I hail o. No mind all diz boiz for here with dodo liver jare grin
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by obontami: 11:09pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Surely, you weren't looking for me? I've been at home/school.

Sorry dear, I'm not that active on nl like I used to.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by makydebbie(f): 7:39am On May 23, 2017
obontami:

Sorry dear, I'm not that active on nl like I used to.
Same here hun. Have a great 's day.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by ekesol: 9:40am On May 23, 2017
Dis girl no sabi something oooo. She na fine girl wey no get money , everytime
she go dey ask for subscription money be big girl? At least d boy dey leave for rented house and owns a car. Make the big girl get her own apartment and pay her bills by herself before she go dey answer big girl. Mscheweeee
Yoruba say Oshi oda alakowe
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by erico2k2(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
I have,
there you go, so if a rich woman can marry a poor man then a rich woman can date a poor guy too,logically you can see where this steers one to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / Linda Ikeji's Engagement: Tonto Dikeh, Yvonne Jegede, Shan George Congratulate / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.