Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me (979 Views)

This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by WomanofList(f): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Everytime a female thread is open you see them hating on us as if we are the cause of their problem. I open a thread about the hottest females on romance section last time and they all jump In and start insulting me because the girls probably rejected their pm. Guys, UP your game and we will reply your pm's. Stop being bitter and support us
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol.
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by WomanofList(f): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
grin
TGoddess:
Lol.
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by falconey(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2017
WomanofList:
Everytime a female thread is open you see them hating on us as if we are the cause of their problem. I open a thread about the hottest females on romance section last time and they all jump In and start insulting me because the girls probably rejected their pm. Guys, UP your game and we will reply your pm's. Stop being bitter and support us

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by WomanofList(f): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=falconey post=60376722][/quote]

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by charleff512(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Please Ma Of What Benefit Is This Thread?
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Rubbiish(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rubbish!!!
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
WomanofList:
grin
Some of them are really frustrated.gringrin
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by babyfaceafrica: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Noted..next!!!!
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rubbiish:
Rubbish!!!
Really?You're new and your first post on nl is rubbish.
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=WomanofList post=60376174]Everytime a female thread is open you see them hating on us as if we are the cause of their problem. I open a thread about the hottest females on romance section last time and they all jump In and start insulting me because the girls probably rejected their pm. Guys, UP your game and we will reply your pm's. Stop being bitter and support us[/quote
I should support u ?! How many times have u supported me ?

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by falconey(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=WomanofList post=60376797][/quote]

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by McBrooklyn(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
LMAO... grin
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by stonekc(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=WomanofList post=60376797][/quote] how can i save images from here to my fone
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
stonekc:

how can i save images from here to my fone
Fast and pray for 2 hours, God will show you the way

1 Like

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by WomanofList(f): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just press save smiley
stonekc:
how can i save images from here to my fone
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by SamzackD(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
And you just created another thread for them to prolly come in and start hating again,

so the cycle continues
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Jacktheripper: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
WomanofList:

You are seriously mad and u have no one to tell you
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by BluntBoy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
WomanofList:
[/s]
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Akinbahm(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sorry op support you in what? cause am not understanding your grammar...
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by silkytouch(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
WomanofList:

Even your Moniker doesnt make sense, just like your thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by stonekc(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
WomanofList:
Just press save smiley
i did dat but after saving,it will not open
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by stonekc(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Fast and pray for 2 hours, God will show you the way
i can see u reason through ur anus. baatard
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Imagine!! You think anyone comes on Nairaland to please you?? Nepa don off light for this one future. You wake up in the morning, you think about boys on Nairaland, you're about to go to bed at night, you think about Nairaland boys. What's wrong with you??

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Prefola: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
All i see is d title,"why SOME FEW nairaland guys"..lmao... wit ur grammar sef they re free 2 annoy yhu...shior!!!
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by dukeprince50: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
stonekc:

change the extension to .jpg
that means go to the picture that wont open in ur phone, rename the picture and end the name with .jpg
sometimes pic end with .0 just change the 0 to jpg, good luck
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by dukeprince50: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
stonekc:

g
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Jaqenhghar: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
WomanofList:
Seems like yoy dont have better things to annoy you
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by frankkydee(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
stonekc:

You click and hold down on the picture you want to save and some options will pop up for you to save the picture
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
I can vouch for me and my ukwu crew..we love not hatecheesy.but op u sound like someone looking for troublecheesy.
Re: Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me by stonekc(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2017
dukeprince50:
change the extension to .jpg
that means go to the picture that wont open in ur phone, rename the picture and end the name with .jpg
sometimes pic end with .0 just change the 0 to jpg, good luck

thanks bro....it worked ....i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

T / Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems - Study Reveals / All The Feminist Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.