Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (15839 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

It is a form of greeting to elders

Lol... ok greetings to you too boss.

Meanwhile which language is that?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:

Biko why?
Ain't the reasons too obvious here??....

And btw, where have you beenundecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ivyy(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:
Ain't the reasons too obvious here??....

And btw, where have you beenundecided

Not obvious enough. Politics?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by MMMscam: 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
neutrotoba:
She's fine and that's it.

She's not fine at all, just lightskinned.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:

Not obvious enough. Politics?
Politics asin, You 've been in politics section of nairaland or you are now a registered member of APC??
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
MMMscam:

She's not fine at all, just lightskinned.
She fine pass your future wife..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by MMMscam: 7:13pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
She fine pass your future wife..

I've been married for over 2 decades. And none of my sons can dare bring an ugly thing like this home. They have excellent taste.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... ok greetings to you too boss.

Meanwhile which language is that?

Language of kaaro oojiirebi
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
MMMscam:

I've been married for over 2 decades. And none of my sons can dare bring an ugly thing like this home. They have excellent taste.
Good to know
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by agrovick(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
She no get bweast tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:03pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Language of kaaro oojiirebi

Hmmmm
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by agrovick(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2017
ogorwyne:
never knew short people couldn't be beautiful.
Hahaha, the thing pain this one.
Shortyy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmm

Yes
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
Issa cutie, slay queens are hating but issorite
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2017
She isn't that beautiful. She is around 5/10 for me.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol

Are you a soldier?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Are you a soldier?

No. Am not
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2017
MMMscam:

Sir goan sleep or sit down
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

No. Am not

Okay
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
Hati13:
She isn't that beautiful. She is around 5/10 for me.
o

8/10 wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

wink

What does that mean
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What does that mean

Am responding to ur"okay"
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am responding to ur"okay"

I'm asking what that response means ni
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I'm asking what that response means ni

Lemme joor grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lemme joor grin

Hunhun lawra
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, the thing pain this one.
Shortyy
This evil spirit follow me reach here. *sprinkles holy water *
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Ursulaa(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
Wow,she is very beautiful,wish her the best tho
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hunhun lawra

You too like play grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by vanida6: 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
beautiful wit k,leg mtcheeewwww

her beauty is under my feet!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.