Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job (5331 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by theLegion(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ant Smith, 50, known popularly for his 3.5 inch penis, is the new face of Thriva, the world's first preventative health service that allows people to proactively conduct their own blood tests and send them for analysis from home.

The 50-year-old writer, whose penis measures one to two inches when flaccid and four inches when erect has just been hired to front a campaign with slogan: 'There's nothing wrong with a little prick.'

Ant Smith became known for his penis length after he wrote and performed a poem titled 'Shorty' in 2015.

Since then, he has written the Small Penis Bible, which talks about life with a shorter than average member with humour and real-life stories.

Mr Smith, who lives with his wife Christine in Barking, East London, said: 'This campaign with Thriva is the perfect way to spread the word about preventative health - good mental health and good physical health, what's on the inside of the body, not just the outside.

'While playful, it's a serious message, we will all be better off if we properly monitor what's happening inside our bodies that we perhaps can't see in the mirror.

'It's something some people are scared of addressing, even if all it takes is a small prick.'

With a finger prick blood test, Thriva allows you to examine key health risks that affect millions of people.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/man-with-britains-smallest-willy-lands-extremely-appropriate-new-job/
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Space booked. Notify me when the house is full and ready for the debate
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Politicalapathy: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by uzoormah(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
hmmmm. 3.5 inches are we talkin about the size of a biro cover?
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
lol... he's gone 21 phalanges ��
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by thesicilian: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
"There is nothing wrong with a little prick."
Indeed!
Tell that to the average Nigerian girl that carry borehole upandan.

1 Like

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by theLegion(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Below that size lol
uzoormah:
hmmmm. 3.5 inches are we talkin about the size of a biro cover?
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by theLegion(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Still on this road?
Politicalapathy:
To know more about this man

http://23187432.webbzrulestr.c2strack.com/?checkout
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
whose joystick measures one to two inches when flaccid and four inches when erect

i don't get this news, most dick are measured 4 inch when erect, mine sef undecided

i don't get how 4 inch erected dick is a problem or termed as a smallest dick lipsrsealed
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by theLegion(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Meanwhile...

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Even if he was a billionaire I wouldn't. tongue

Men with small dicks? Hell to the no.

Waiting for all them pained small dicks niggas to quote me and say my pussy is wide. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Waiting for all them pained small dicks nigga to quote me and say my pussy is wide. grin grin
The crayon prick boys will call you olosho because they cannot satisfy a woman. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Waiting for all them pained small dicks nigga to quote me and say my pussy is wide. grin grin
you are not serious
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Earthquake1: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

You already know cool
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
The crayon prick boys will call you olosho because they cannot satisfy a woman. grin

Hahahaha they are some predictable clowns babe. ;
Always the same ringtone.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by ibkayee(f): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Waiting for all them pained small dicks nigga to quote me and say my pussy is wide.
grin grin
grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Waiting for all them pained small dicks niggas to quote me and say my pussy is wide. grin grin
cool

Dont discriminate. Dere are penile enlargement devices. Stop d stigma grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Hahahaha they are some predictable clowns babe. ;
Always the same ringtone.
I tell you. The pained ones will quote me too, forgetting its not my fault they've crayon prick. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I tell you. The pained ones will quote me too, forgetting its not my fault they've crayon prick. grin

Hehehhehehehhehehe let them come entertain us.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
I stand with him undecided there's is nothing wrong with a small prick. #Teamsmallprick
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Haba nah... have mercy, d walls of mandingo was not built in a day
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Haba nah... have mercy, d walls of mandingo was not built in a day
The Lord is your strength my brother. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:
cool

Dont discriminate. Dere are penile enlargement devices. Stop d stigma grin

I am not at all. Just my preference ooh. I mean with my kind of hips, that kinda small dick will be like a comedy show. It just wouldn't work. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Hehehhehehehhehehe let them come entertain us.
Sure. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
The Lord is your strength my brother. grin

grin God no dey answer dat kind prayer nah
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

grin God no dey answer dat kind prayer nah
But God fit give you money as compensation. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

I am not at all. Just my preference ooh. I mean with my kind of hips, that kinda small dick will be like a comedy show. It just wouldn't work. grin

Whats d way forward? grin No 2 dicks is d same just as all fingers are not equal
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
But God fit give you money as compensation. grin

Eh hnnn...now u r talking. So how much money is enuf for u to compromise on accepting small dick grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Whats d way forward? grin No 2 dicks is d same just as all fingers are not equal

Is yours small? tongue
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Is yours small? tongue

No oh! I dey fight for my brodas in d lord's rights to pucci grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Eh hnnn...now u r talking. So how much money is enuf for u to compromise on accepting small dick grin
The dick I'm collecting is priceless. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*flies out of thread* grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With The Largest Butt 7FT Wide! / . / Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.