Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says (45443 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Worse Than Shit, I Rather Eat Shit Than Marry One. / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / I Rather Marry A Rich Ugly White Woman Than Marry Any Of These Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Samcoflex75(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2017
nikolakris:
Ha! I fear you oh, bros. See how I am looking at you. Are you sure you are referring to the same UNILAG I graduated from? Please, stop saying what you don't know.
oh na there you graduate from? i hail oh
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by freddymanny49: 11:02am On May 23, 2017
He is right. UNILAG babes don cast. I just bleeped a 19 year old that has a wide pvssy. sad tongue
UNILAG babes are nothing but loose and wild whores who will screw you for crack, weed and cold stone.
Where all my fresh and posh LUTH babes at?

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by fastgyal(f): 11:03am On May 23, 2017
DeeTus:
Do you study at UNILAG?
Nope.
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 11:04am On May 23, 2017
The analysis is incorrect , Unilag girls arent worse than Uniport girls.

After all Unlilag doesnt have a Faculty of Prostitution lik Uniport, sorry UNIPROST.

Uniprost has been churning out graduates on a daily basis, the are set to overtake UniEdo very soon.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Nope.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 11:08am On May 23, 2017
quentin06:
The analysis is incorrect , Unilag girls arent worse than Uniport girls.

After all Unlilag doesnt have a Faculty of Prostitution lik Uniport, sorry UNIPROST.

Uniprost has been churning out graduates on a daily basis, the are set to overtake UniEdo very soon.
Absolutely right. UNIPORT is the number one, closely followed by Babcock chicks. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by freddymanny49: 11:08am On May 23, 2017
comshots:
I dey hear say 99% of unilag babes na badoo.The dude fit get concrete reasons for saying such.

AND LOOSE AS WELL. I AM BLEEPING A 19 YEAR OLD UNILAG BABE THAT HAS A WIDE PVSSY.
SHE WAN USE SEX MURDER MY LIFE. MY DOCK IS NUMB AS I AM TYPING THIS ....

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Eberechi24(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2017
Unilag females shouldn't be stereotyped as such. As far as am concern they should be judged individually cause there are still good girls over there

#Myonedollar undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 11:17am On May 23, 2017
owolabi400:
Such ignorance.

If people have to watch their loved ones battle with cancer and die, they wouldn't joke about it.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/photo-nigeria-man-on-twitter-says-he-would-rather-die-of-cancer-than-marry-a-unilag-graduate/
careful what you wish for
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2017
LARRYDKING:

U so wallow in ignorance that u couldn't understand the fallacy of hasty generalisation in the tweet and u leaped into conclusion like u've expected it all ur entire adult life. I know u never had he opportunity to graduate from any institution around, do ur generation a favour by sending ur first child to unilag, u may be lucky he'd liberate ur lineage from the ignorance that streams through ur blood.

Medicine after death
undecided undecided
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by agitator: 11:36am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. the man is deranged. well I hope his daughter attends Unilag in future, so someone can say this same thing to him. then, he'd know how it feels to make such derailing statement.

Confirmed UNILAG babe. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Dainikel(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2017
beardlessdude:
My junior sister wanted to fill UNILAG some years back in JAMB, na slap i use reset her brain. Tufia!
Place wey dem dey commit abortion everyday. Those girls are expert in abortions, they can use a biro cover to abort. Na so you go dey see foetus for bush every SINGLE DAY. Godforbid.
Eziokwu? cheesy
Unilag is not alone on this issue, you find girls of those kinds in any institution in the world just as U would find decent ones too. It however depends on the kind U seek for.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by agitator: 11:37am On May 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
What is the one saying, i can offer him a list of cancers to die from. Where do you guys get this nonsense statistics from

Statistics gotten from UNILAG direct!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by agitator: 11:42am On May 23, 2017
Businessideas:

I think you still make a distinction between males and females in this generation.Go and do a research of the schools the wives of these Christian leaders attended. I am ashamed of men who think like this, there's no difference in admission criteria or training in UNILAG for males and females. Without your single sittings minimum credit in 6 WAEC subjects,no admission for you.
I will rather marry a UNILAG babe any day.
Go and read of thousands of UNILAG females holding forth in deed and in truth all over the world.At least,google is our friend

someone without comprehension calling himself businessideas?
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by theDEVILisHERE: 11:53am On May 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerians are such hypocritical set. Some men stick their manhood in everything but somehow think they deserve good women.

You'll rarely see responsible men ranting like this, they know what they attract.

This his painment is as a result of doing so many unimaginable things with UNILAG girls,but he doesn't want to marry them. He feels he deserves a good girl, one innocent girl will now hook his wayward prick and think she has gotten husband.

I wonder why some Nigerian men think they're the only one with fears, you think good ladies are not scared of marrying a man that has had sex with every woman out there? Or we're supposed to be happy you decided to settle with us? I wish every randy man gets married to olosho.

Ladies too need to get sense. When you know whom you are,you can demand and crave for a better partner.

This not about men
This is about Ladies

A woman's worth starts from her body
Mess your body up and you become worthless
No excuses for being a slut
Only worthless women engage in promiscuity

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 11:54am On May 23, 2017
I get so cold when I hear all these stories. What is the world turning into. Why has it gotten this bad? Where are we headed as a nation under God? Then what will be the life our 2, 3,4 generations from now will live?

Too many questions too ask, but few answers.
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by freddymanny49: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
planetuzor:
Is Uniben better... Our babes are wonderful in Unilag.. Dont get it twisted

UNIBEN is worse... Those bitches bang anal, orgy or anything nasty for money. I have experience with them whores.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by wayne4loan: 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
MMMscam:

Many years ago, I built a property in Community Road, Akoka. I own another one near Chemist, and another one at Ilaje. Who knows, maybe your father was among the laborers that were carrying my blocks and cements then while you were still in leaf diapers defecating all over the bush you were living. Bloody idiot!
Bros u are evil grin
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2017
Show me your refrences, where in unilag did you get it from?
agitator:

Statistics gotten from UNILAG direct!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by AyamConfidence(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2017
Scatterscatter:
What is this one saying undecided

daamazing
Atlanta
Make una come grate una yansh ooo
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by freshbear(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
unilag babes I hail o!
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by megama: 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
Unilag...well we all know why he said that.

Man with enough experience in totography grin grin
good terminology
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Atlantia(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:
daamazing Atlanta Make una come grate una yansh ooo
undecided
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
freddymanny49:
He is right. UNILAG babes don cast. I just bleeped a 19 year old that has a wide pvssy. sad tongue
UNILAG babes are nothing but loose and wild whores who will screw you for crack, weed and cold stone.
Where all my fresh and posh LUTH babes at?
here pls how many UNILAG BABES you don fvck out of at least the twenty five thousand population to make such a hasty generalisation. Last i remember, you need to sample at least 10% of the population b4 you publish such result. So you don sample 2500 'olosho' before make i treat your case.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
I would rather go to Allen Avenue, Ikeja and marry an olosho than to have a girlfriend who knows where Uni-Lag is located

If you know what goes on there, you will go on a 60 years dry fasting
See the red mud and yellow Eba. Those are our women o.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by anthonykezy(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2017
nikolakris:
Ha! I fear you oh, bros. See how I am looking at you. Are you sure you are referring to the same UNILAG I graduated from? Please, stop saying what you don't know.

Madam, if you are not in the system, you can't understand the language. You graduated from there doesn't mean you understand the language of the gods when you are not in the system. I have a first hand experience. So mind what you defend.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by lebete3000: 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
I would rather go to Allen Avenue, Ikeja and marry an olosho than to have a girlfriend who knows where Uni-Lag is located

If you know what goes on there, you will go on a 60 years dry fasting

Guy abeg jamisi men.
mooredavid298@gmail.com is d code.
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Oga, take am easy with the op. Calm down and read all over again to get what the op is saying
Businessideas:
Poorly educated man.Apparently,he doesn't know that UNILAG gave us Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi,Pastor Tunde Bakare, Pastor of Mountain of Fire, Pastor Osibanjo .So ask which any university in Nigeria matches UNILAG in producing top class Christian leaders in Nigeria
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by AyamConfidence(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
Atlantia:

undecided
auto correct no like your moniker at all
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
Are u one of those unilag babes?
fastgyal:
lol. the man is deranged. well I hope his daughter attends Unilag in future, so someone can say this same thing to him. then, he'd know how it feels to make such derailing statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.