Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) (44881 Views)

Twitter Users Beg China For The COVID-19 Antidote / See Epic Reply From Twitter Users After This A PC Post / Truth About Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Pavore9: 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
Give it to the Yorubas, they own partying! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by HomeTutor1(f): 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
Youngtrice:
LOL. That guy that said yorubas host a party to celebrate the success of a previous party. cheesy
looll, that is called thanksgiving service

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
Can throw a party to celebrate the success of the previous party grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
MEILYN:
I dey like to go Yoruba party oo. Nothing wey them no dey cook.

Jollof Rice
Rice and stew
Yam portage.
Tapioca
Amala
Ewedu
Akara
Egusi
Enough Semo and big big meats.

My guys na for one party oo. You go chop kill yourself. If you dey go Yoruba party, buy cooler and Flagyl for road.
You no add
Moi-moi
Ofada rice
Beans
Efo riro
Yam
Iyan
Asun
In fact dem too much.Me no too dey go party sha so i no remember dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by MEILYN(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Henryyy:

You no add
Moi-moi
Ofada rice
Beans
Efo riro
Yam
Iyan
Asun
In fact dem too much.Me no too dey go party sha so i no remember dem.
Hahaha you correct guy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by okelvin(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
*Yoruba throwing the parties; Hausa providing the assist; IGBO making the profit*

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nwakaumu(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
I'm 100% sure an igbo person started this.. they enjoy throwing jibes at Yorubas

But make a small joke about them, they will cry that they want biafra. #yeye
that's how insecure you people are.what brought Igbo Into this issues?.thats why you people ve become nuisance in this country with your busybody attitude.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2017
Joshrob:
yoruba and party eh!!..
naso one of my niggar like that wey we dey street together,we dey always look for job online,we broke die then.
he mistakely impregnated his girlfriend,girl nor gree do abortion(money to run am nor dey normally but we for fit hustle give the guy but babe nor gree)..later babe born the pikin,my guy say make we try come him naming ceremony,me and my niggars nor expect food bcus we knw how things dey go for my guy..we eat well before we leave house.
but as we reach him family house,see people dey cook wan side,aboki dey butcher goat another side..we gat ask my guy if them wan do him grandpapa remembrance join the naming bcus we don dey confuse..him say the family decide to run the naming for am,base on say him na first son for him mama side,i was shock,why dem nor give you d money start life na..anyway we regret say we eat commot for house that day.
see party like great grand papa burial,see food,see aso ebi,see grove.
i give yoruba and itsekiri people yanch for party.

Hahahahaha , this your post really made my day , laugh don kill me finish.

Especially this part -
Joshrob:

but as we reach him family house,see people dey cook wan side,aboki dey butcher goat another side..we gat ask my guy if them wan do him grandpapa remembrance join the naming bcus we don dey confuse..

I don laff tire

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by eyinjuege: 7:47pm On May 23, 2017
EWAagoyin:
alowo MA jaiye eyin le MO awon to jaiye la na da won ti ku won ti loo

Na so jare.

Na only one life we get

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by oyekanwahab(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2017
Yoruba and pary be like 5 and 6, u no fit separate them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by HomeTutor1(f): 7:49pm On May 23, 2017
Yes, Just like I read about a prospective corps member whose parents organised a big party because of been mobilized for NYSC

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 23, 2017
lol
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by HomeTutor1(f): 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
I attended a wedding party lastweekend and I was offended by the size of the meat on my food. Guess the tribe?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
Yeah biitch!
We love to parteeeyyyy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by tsmart360(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
Proud yoruba boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by misterh(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2017
willibounce1:
It's true yoruba people love to party and some of them can be really annoying. Some borrow money to throw a party hoping to make the money back from gifts and money sprayed on dance floor. Funny enough it's common among the ones who are struggling especially the muslims. They struggle to pay school fees for their children but will borrow money to throw party. You go see as them go struggle to buy Ramadan ram and go back to square one after Ramadan. There's no weekend yorubas don't block roads in ebutte meta / oshodi for one party or the other. And they'll still complain the country is hard.
Especially the muslims? Ramadan ram??

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by phaphyz05(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2017
Youngtrice:
LOL. That guy that said yorubas host a party to celebrate the success of a previous party. cheesy
. As in ehn!! D guy got me cracking my ribs.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by madapcmod: 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
Afonjo can throw party even while owing landlord two years house rent. u will see baby lace wearing lots with chamfered caps and bleaching over fat women with charcoal legs trouping in to eat ewedu ati amala served in one plate with big meat d size of my clenched fist.

Dance time, na wasiu or sunny ade u go dey hear with different kinds of fat nyashes bending and puffing off ewedu mess every where. Chai! i see things for lagos before i relocated. u can choke in baby lace sweat odour, i swear!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by sukkot: 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
this yoruba and party thing is a disease tho lmao. i gotta tell one true story. so i dey england long time ago and i come fall sick for a while. stomach issues wey no wan go. so basically all my hustle grind to a halt and i come spend all my savings come dey on struggle mode cuz i no fit work as i dey sick. anyway sha them know about my condition for house ooo in naija but my mama birthday come reach and it is one of those anniversary birthdays that end in zero so you know these mortals consider such mundane rubbish as a big deal. anyway sha na so dem rent club for ikoyi and dem rent big musicians and everything. when people tabulate the money when she spend for the birthday it was like 30,000 dollars. na dat time i knw say yoruba get big problem. you rather shine in front of your friends for a night of partying than give your son who was sick that dough. ahhhh welll its in the past now. point being YORUBA TOO LIKE PARRTYYYYYY grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
wristbangle:
One thing about yoruba party is that you can have duvet of moi moi like 12, duvet of amala /ewedu/gbegiri like 20, meat(catfish, ogufe, ram, maalu, bush meat, etc) like 25 duvets, and others.

I remembered when my big aunty ( 75years of age) marked her birthday, omo the costipation I experienced after that party took me 5days to regain myself.

Mo je a je ranju - I chop nearly quench.

Ofada rice and moi moi, amala and ewedu, iyan and egusi soup, suya, chai grin

Yoruba party no be for hia , I had the misfortune of being in Ibadan during my maternal great grandfather's burial , the man lived to an over ripe age of 110 years. I was a student in U.I at that time and owu don blow boys. Na so I carry my boys go the parry o , the cows wey dem kill that day go reach 15 , every family actually had their own party , it was like 20 parties in one. Na 3 streets we close that day. Every family ( even within families ) had their own stand/canopy , as all my uncles and aunts see me na , "Yinka , bawo ni , wa joko jeun" , the food we chop that day didn't get out of our system for 5 days , for close to a week , if I belch na egg I go dey smell. I was sick for the next two days after the party , na so so Andrews liver salt I dey drink , I've promised myself not to ever eat like that in my life again.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by IkediEbubes: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by IkediEbubes: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
Ijebu and Egbas be chief for partying plus Aso Ebi. Lol

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Alexis11: 8:11pm On May 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
that's how insecure you people are.what brought Igbo Into this issues?.thats why you people ve become [s]nuisance in this country with your busybody attitude[/s].

Seems you have been looking for the opportunity to say the rubbish in your head grin

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Youngtrice(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2017
HomeTutor1:
looll, that is called thanksgiving service
Lmao! You and that guy no well. Funny enough, on my visit to lag i didn't experience any owambe.
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by ba7man(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2017
okelvin:
*Yoruba throwing the parties; Hausa providing the assist; IGBO making the profit*
Profit at what exactly??

Abeg, its party we're talking about here, not drug business. undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Chukazu: 8:15pm On May 23, 2017
Koval12:
Unity in diversity. If we can happily live together as one, the whole world will turn to envy Nigeria. Diverse cultural heritage, blessed with mineral and human resources. So happy to be a Nigerian. Proudly Igbo too #team042

I tell ya.. This land and people are the most beautiful of all nations!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Youngtrice(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2017
phaphyz05:
. As in ehn!! D guy got me cracking my ribs.
LOL. Bro, Those Twitter people are from another planet.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
mamatayour:
Na true oh. Na just groove dey awa body especially the ijebus....kizzes to uz mehn. We rock kiss kiss kiss
Wasere omo! (singing) Kekere Ijebu, Owo ni, Owo ni. Agba Ijebu, Owo ni Owo ni.... like seriously, folks like to party hard!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Martiyu(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2017
I don't know the intent of the person who started this but I am a Yoruba guy... can't remember the last time I attended a party and for all intents and purposes, I find this party "jibe" or whatever rather comical, amusing and funny.

I mean, we really do not have time to hate mehn. So you ask me why the Yorubas are so accommodating, that is because we throw party to the extent that our enemies come and dine with us.

Only ingrates of course would eat our meals and still hate.

PROUDLY YORUBA

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Alexis11: 8:21pm On May 23, 2017
madapcmod:
[s]Afonjo can throw party even while owing landlord two years house rent. u will see baby lace wearing lots with chamfered caps and bleaching over fat women with charcoal legs trouping in to eat ewedu ati amala served in one plate with big meat d size of my clenched fist.

Dance time, na wasiu or sunny ade u go dey hear with different kinds of fat nyashes bending and puffing off ewedu mess every where. Chai! i see things for lagos before i relocated. u can choke in baby lace sweat odour, i swear![/s]

You came late bro grin.... I'm sure you are already disgusted about how the Yorubas turned the "insult" to fun tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by ghuzy01: 8:21pm On May 23, 2017
I dey tell you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" / The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.