Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) (44886 Views)

Twitter Users Beg China For The COVID-19 Antidote / See Epic Reply From Twitter Users After This A PC Post / Truth About Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by arewami17(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
Egusi pel'obe...lemme see ur gele gele...owambe

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Youdondeymad: 10:50pm On May 23, 2017
toseen7:
Good evening bro,
Lol, i like party o, most especially "Óku Ebá"... grin

Ijebu ré, party rè...... grin grin
grin grin grin You are from Ijebuland(no offence),I hail o,party go dey tomorrow at Manchester,we no go too celebrate because of the terror attack yesterday but food go plenty.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by discusant: 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
I'm 100% sure an igbo person started this.. they enjoy throwing jibes at Yorubas

But make a small joke about them, they will cry that they want biafra. #yeye

.... but clutching tightly to a sinking boat that contains oil, instead of making escape bids from the boat, that's Yoruba sophisticated.
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by ekensi01: 10:59pm On May 23, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Afonja life tire me
Yea it would, because it is in your blood. But we keep our children children going on without us.
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by toseen7: 10:59pm On May 23, 2017
Youdondeymad:
grin grin grin You are from Ijebuland(no offence),I hail o,party go dey tomorrow at Manchester,we no go too celebrate because of the terror attack yesterday but food go plenty.
lol, yeah mom side...

Lol, ABEG no cook draw soup o grin
I'm supporting ManUtd tomorrow, simply because something dey involve $ na do or die o grin cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by discusant: 11:01pm On May 23, 2017
kayzat:

What is it about her religion ? we Yorubas don't don't identify people with their religion but by their name or our relationship with them but you Ibos always mention people by their religion and tribe as if they are not human beings like you.

Yoruba Muslims always ally with northern Nigeria Muslims.

Continue to live in denial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by haffaze777(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

A Yoruba party without Amala, is that one a party? undecided undecided undecided
we don't fancy amala here jare
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Youdondeymad: 11:08pm On May 23, 2017
toseen7:

lol, yeah mom side...

Lol, ABEG no cook draw soup o grin
I'm supporting ManUtd tomorrow, simply because something dey involve $ na do or die o grin cheesy
grin grin
grin cheesy. Fear not,oluwa ma so agbara dotun.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by ladiguy(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

I just checked and i realized i left out the Easter part.

What i was trying to say was that she threw a party on Easter day despite being a Muslim.
You have been lectured and you have to take it . That's how we live in the West . We don't care if you are a muslim or christian, we roll together .
So many christian Yoruba kids visits their Muslim friends during Ileya and also lots of muslim kids do celebrates Christmas and Easter with their christian friends. Some do go to different churches to jolly with them during harvest .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by fasasi81(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2017
Arthurwinner:
settle a Yoruba guy with 2m
he throws owambe with 1.5m and then start d business with 500k and then throw anoda party with d gain for making gain
wetin apen nah,ur own too much o.LOLZ....

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by IBreakRules: 11:46pm On May 23, 2017
Joshrob:
yoruba and party eh!!..
naso one of my niggar like that wey we dey street together,we dey always look for job online,we broke die then.
he mistakely impregnated his girlfriend,girl nor gree do abortion(money to run am nor dey normally but we for fit hustle give the guy but babe nor gree)..later babe born the pikin,my guy say make we try come him naming ceremony,me and my niggars nor expect food bcus we knw how things dey go for my guy..we eat well before we leave house.
but as we reach him family house,see people dey cook wan side,aboki dey butcher goat another side..we gat ask my guy if them wan do him grandpapa remembrance join the naming bcus we don dey confuse..him say the family decide to run the naming for am,base on say him na first son for him mama side,i was shock,why dem nor give you d money start life na..anyway we regret say we eat commot for house that day.
see party like great grand papa burial,see food,see aso ebi,see grove.
i give yoruba and itsekiri people yanch for party.
lwtmbh. baba u don talk am finish!
my Yoruba ppl dem!
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by IBreakRules: 11:47pm On May 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Most of these things are exaggerations
Not exaggeration bro.. very true!
FYI, I'm yoruba
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by IBreakRules: 11:49pm On May 23, 2017
rose54321:
Lol, it's good to party sha, relaxes the mind.
no one is against having fun.. my problem with them is spending your minimum balance on party, some even go borrowing.
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Omofunaab2: 11:56pm On May 23, 2017
IBreakRules:

Not exaggeration bro.. very true!
FYI, I'm yoruba

That some yorubas do throw parties whenever they pass driving tests .

Party is different from a normal celebration oooo..
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by itzkissabel(f): 11:57pm On May 23, 2017
I need a Yoruba man in my life so that iya Michael of weeding party go fit come cook for my wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by kweenkong(f): 12:14am On May 24, 2017
discusant:

Your ignorance is obvious for all to see. Yoruba Muslims identify with each other as family members first before religion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by IBreakRules: 12:26am On May 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

That some yorubas do throw parties whenever they pass driving tests .
Party is different from a normal celebration oooo..
unfortunately the 2 sound synonymous to a Yoruba.
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2017
Medunah:

I hope my dad's family will do the same too when my paternal granddad dies cheesy

Lol. I'll go tell your papa say you wan make Baba die quick quick.

But seriously though , I didn't have a pleasant feeling after the party. The next day I was perpetually in the toilet all day and my Belle hurt so much , na only pap I drink for almost 2 days , I couldn't go for lectures the Monday after ( 2 days after ). At a point I thought I was going to die , which ear go hear am say na over eating kill man pikin. I don't eat like that anymore. Maybe you didn't eat like I did

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Jacobmanny(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Most of these things are exaggerations
u deserve a party
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by TechAddiction: 12:43am On May 24, 2017
Dey go buy food of 150 nd meat of 400naira.. I hail thee
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by 9jakool: 1:16am On May 24, 2017
discusant:

That's not how Yoruba people roll. Yorubas are accommodating to everyone and religion is a personal matter. Nothing concerns Yorubas about your hatred for Muslims or Northerners. Yorubas are bounded together first, before any other group. If Nigeria disintegrates like many of you hope for, Yoruba muslims will still be under Odua.

Mtschew! move along.

OMO ODUA ARE UNITED!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On May 24, 2017
I'm 100% proud to be from that region, omo Yoruba atata ni mi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 1:46am On May 24, 2017
Lol...was just thinking about the party issue..
Forget about it...WE YORUBA AND PARTY Na 5 &6
Just this last Saturday we attended 3Solid parties and food was surplus die! Drinks nko? Take away nko? Funniest thing be say the last party the family no top dey gallant but the kyn party wey Dem.throw..
Just like My Mom..I do collect my Yearly School fee before Christmas and New year because with Mum being the first born even if she's complaining that money no dey I go pester her male she give me half of the school fee because that money wey no dey go surface for FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY(Na she go spons am) GENERAL NEW YEAR PARTY (Na she go spons am) Her own so called Mini-parlor BIRTHDAY (Na lie house go full Na she go spons)
And you will see her telling me after the party"Ennyhola God is so Good,he provided the money for the parties Miraculously"
_
"Oh Mummy,the money dropped from heaven abi somebody just DASHED you suddenly? no be something wey you don dey save since"?

My sister is yet to Get a fiancee but we are already planning the wedding... Absurd

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by rose54321: 3:03am On May 24, 2017
IBreakRules:

no one is against having fun.. my problem with them is spending your minimum balance on party, some even go borrowing.

My dear, while i don't encourage it, i understand it.
You only live once, so we should try to spend most of our time happy. If partying responsibly makes you happy, then ride on.
This however doesn't include "borrowing" oh. One should avoid borrowing for non-profitable ventures.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by justmenoni: 3:22am On May 24, 2017
Throw party cause of the success of a previous parry
I can't stop laughing.

They we also throw party for making FP on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by rash47(m): 3:40am On May 24, 2017
Geminiboy:
I love yoruba people, I went to a wedding ceremony of a yoruba friend, they were still in church and at the reception, they were already serving guest, when the bride and groom came in, everyone was already using tooth picks
lol...we are socially active people na, no time and swagger
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by okelvin(m): 4:14am On May 24, 2017
ba7man:
Profit at what exactly??
Abeg, its party we're talking about here, not drug business. undecided
Not everyone is business minding Some are Silly minding

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by BiggyBamBam: 5:17am On May 24, 2017
badassProdigy:
Twitter users are not having a chill with the yoruba people and their love for parties.

Read their hilarious tweets below and add yours...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/savagery-see-what-twitter-users-are.html?m=1

They can throw a party when their Cat gives birth!
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by wristbangle: 5:22am On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
That's how i saw my muslim neigbour setting up canopy and some caterers cooking assorted things. She's a muslim but any reason to throw a party is welcome. Unfortunately, i'm not a party person, else i would have joined the mogbo mo ya gang.

Anyways, that's one culture that i wished Igbos had a bit of.

Lol that's the thing with yoruba.

They will say "Maa se faaji, Maa se faaji Sara mi", Mi o le waku! Which means they must enjoy their life, they can't come and die becos of wahala of life"
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by kayzat: 5:56am On May 24, 2017
discusant:

You're a poor child of history. Your forefathers started the northern Muslims alliance and asslicking and come 2019 you yourself and your family will still gallantly and happily lick one gorro chewing and kunu sipping aboki azz under PDP or whatever party.

save your cry and bookmark this page.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) / ~Jokers Offtopic Classic Bar House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.