Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) (44907 Views)

Twitter Users Beg China For The COVID-19 Antidote / See Epic Reply From Twitter Users After This A PC Post / Truth About Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Rilwayne001: 6:24am On May 24, 2017
haffaze777:

we don't fancy amala here jare
Well, here in Ibadan, we like Amala more than anything.

You guys fancy 'ifokore' more abi?
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by GreatEngineer(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2017
No problem, if you have the money, you can go ahead to throw the party.

But the most annoying is when one is borrowing to throw the party, what for, must you do party.

One of my Yoruba colleague for the past 4yrs has never fail celebrating his birthday even if he has no 10kobo, he will borrow to do it, but the funny thing is he never asked me if I know when I was born. He even celebrate the children birthday on their behalf even when they are staying in a different state. Each time he comes to work, today is my son birthday, today is my daughter birthday, today is my wife birthday, today is my last born birthday, how I wish I have money to celebrate, expecting me to say after work we will celebrate that I have money.

Another one happen to see my birthday on Facebook, this guy keep on disturbing me how that day go be, me were nothing dey with me that period waiting concern me with birthday.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 6:43am On May 24, 2017
temmylorlah:
Ewa Agoyin on spot, Shawa dodo, ati beebeelor!

Na for party sef you take this photo wey you put for your dp. correct girl
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Dicksonpal: 6:54am On May 24, 2017
mamatayour:
I no be Egba oh I be ijebu omo alare
I no. I meant where u at,egba or ijb
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Kay25(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2017
Why the beef?yorubas are happy people that's why we seems to celebrate anything good..if u r not one us u betta join the train of happy folks

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Dicksonpal: 7:08am On May 24, 2017
itzkissabel:
I need a Yoruba man in my life so that iya Michael of weeding party go fit come cook for my wedding.
loool correct girl
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Dicksonpal: 7:11am On May 24, 2017
9jakool:

That's not how Yoruba people roll. Yorubas are accommodating to everyone and religion is a personal matter. Nothing concerns Yorubas about your hatred for Muslims or Northerners. Yorubas are bounded together first, before any other group. If Nigeria disintegrates like many of you hope for, Yoruba muslims will still be under Odua.

Mtschew! move along.

OMO ODUA ARE UNITED!
the guyman no know say as I be Christian self Na my Muslim padis I trust for school

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Medunah: 7:11am On May 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Lol. I'll go tell your papa say you wan make Baba die quick quick.

But seriously though , I didn't have a pleasant feeling after the party. The next day I was perpetually in the toilet all day and my Belle hurt so much , na only pap I drink for almost 2 days , I couldn't go for lectures the Monday after ( 2 days after ). At a point I thought I was going to die , which ear go hear am say na over eating kill man pikin. I don't eat like that anymore. Maybe you didn't eat like I did
Haha, the man is old na.

Yh, I didn't eat too much food. What I know I kept taking was meat and drink......so I didn't experience any constipation.

Lol @bolded, that your own went to another level
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by haffaze777(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well, here in Ibadan, we like Amala more than anything.

You guys fancy 'ifokore' more abi?
ifokore is for Ijebu peep,egba fancy Eba while Ijemo where I come from which is part of egba fancy adalu [Ewa ati Agbado ]grin
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Ridwanna(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2017
sukkot:
omo yooba ni wa

Gbenusi no be Atenu now.
Proudly Yoruba G.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by daredreman(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2017
Yorubas won't give you money to better yourself but they can organize a party for u all expenses paid

I know of a Yoruba man that died because of lack of money for treatment and he was a Muslim, the day him die wen them wan burry am if u see the kind of party his family had you will think they've been saving for 5 year

Joshrob:
yoruba and party eh!!..
naso one of my niggar like that wey we dey street together,we dey always look for job online,we broke die then.
he mistakely impregnated his girlfriend,girl nor gree do abortion(money to run am nor dey normally but we for fit hustle give the guy but babe nor gree)..later babe born the pikin,my guy say make we try come him naming ceremony,me and my niggars nor expect food bcus we knw how things dey go for my guy..we eat well before we leave house.
but as we reach him family house,see people dey cook wan side,aboki dey butcher goat another side..we gat ask my guy if them wan do him grandpapa remembrance join the naming bcus we don dey confuse..him say the family decide to run the naming for am,base on say him na first son for him mama side,i was shock,why dem nor give you d money start life na..anyway we regret say we eat commot for house that day.
see party like great grand papa burial,see food,see aso ebi,see grove.
i give yoruba and itsekiri people yanch for party.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Rilwayne001: 7:36am On May 24, 2017
haffaze777:
ifokore is for Ijebu peep,egba fancy Eba while Ijemo where I come from which is part of egba fancy adalu [Ewa ati Agbado ]grin

So una dey serve Ewa Alagbado for occasion? shocked shocked
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by mamatayour(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Dicksonpal:
I no. I meant where u at,egba or ijb
Eko akete
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by okonja(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2017
Cyriloha:
my landlord here even throw a party to celebrate the day I came in his house

when I was going through the agreement I saw party money #15k every two months I fear oo

LWKMD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by pcei: 9:15am On May 24, 2017
Koval12:
Unity in diversity. If we can happily live together as one, the whole world will turn to envy Nigeria. Diverse cultural heritage, blessed with mineral and human resources.Nature has made us a happy people and am So happy to be a Nigerian. Take away corruption and bad governance, most of these developed countries won't be on the same level with us. we can live together peacefully and happily. Amidst the difficulties we are facing, I love this country so much. God bless Nigeria. Better days ahead. Proudly Igbo too #team042
correct man, where u from deh sample. I deh independence layout
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by neveah(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

MOGBO MOYA has arrived. . .any party around I dey present
i dey follow u for back... Let's go there
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by SexyNairalander: 9:37am On May 24, 2017
neveah:
i dey follow u for back... Let's go there
I know say my people full here
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 24, 2017
Koval12:
Unity in diversity. If we can happily live together as one, the whole world will turn to envy Nigeria. Diverse cultural heritage, blessed with mineral and human resources.Nature has made us a happy people and am So happy to be a Nigerian. Take away corruption and bad governance, most of these developed countries won't be on the same level with us. we can live together peacefully and happily. Amidst the difficulties we are facing, I love this country so much. God bless Nigeria. Better days ahead. Proudly Igbo too #team042
fvck that shii. Biafra or nothing
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by haffaze777(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So una dey serve Ewa Alagbado for occasion? shocked shocked

nah Eba sure jare but we do serve Ewa alagbado once in every thousand party
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by centboy123456(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
I'm 100% sure an igbo person started this.. they enjoy throwing jibes at Yorubas

But make a small joke about them, they will cry that they want biafra. #yeye

wat is d matter wit u must u bring igbo to dis matter
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by centboy123456(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Yoruba party no be for hia , I had the misfortune of being in Ibadan during my maternal great grandfather's burial , the man lived to an over ripe age of 110 years. I was a student in U.I at that time and owu don blow boys. Na so I carry my boys go the parry o , the cows wey dem kill that day go reach 15 , every family actually had their own party , it was like 20 parties in one. Na 3 streets we close that day. Every family ( even within families ) had their own stand/canopy , as all my uncles and aunts see me na , "Yinka , bawo ni , wa joko jeun" , the food we chop that day didn't get out of our system for 5 days , for close to a week , if I belch na egg I go dey smell. I was sick for the next two days after the party , na so so Andrews liver salt I dey drink , I've promised myself not to ever eat like that in my life again.

hahahah no be small tin hahahahah dis guy u funny die
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Rilwayne001: 11:16am On May 24, 2017
haffaze777:

nah Eba sure jare but we do serve Ewa alagbado once in every thousand party

Eba for occasion shocked shocked
Who does that ? Only village people

Egba is a village no doubt. sad
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Kosy79(f): 11:41am On May 24, 2017
Koval12:
Bro which side you dey for 042??
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Geesanni: 11:46am On May 24, 2017
ITSEKIRI AAND YORUBA NO B SAME BLOOOD.MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWW
Emassive:

Bros I fear u.... YORUBA no do party reach itsekiri people.... My mother does catering for straight 7days at times. Am Itsekiri
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by inspbado(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2017
The year i wanted to have my wedding, as a confirmed Yoruba boi wey i be, i paid my landlady half year rent, told her i was having my wedding and when i'm through I'll pay her the balance. And my landlady, as confirm Yoruba "omoluabi" wey she be, accepted my request, give me better moni join sef, and on the wedding day spray me correct cash!!! grin grin. Life is hard as it is, so we yorubas always look for that opportunity to chill, enjoy life small and rejoice with ourselves (altho some do take it to the extreme sha, but then its all good grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by adodofemi(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Most of these things are exaggerations
Bro they are not. That's one singular thing I hate so much about we yorubas. Party and noise. A man who will never pay the child's school fees will have the money to throw a party. Isn't that shameful?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by adodofemi(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
That's how i saw my muslim neigbour setting up canopy and some caterers cooking assorted things. She's a muslim but any reason to throw a party is welcome. Unfortunately, i'm not a party person, else i would have joined the mogbo mo ya gang.

Anyways, that's one culture that i wished Igbos had a bit of.
Bro it's not a good culture to be emulated. Throw a party today, see children at home the next day for lack of school fees payment. Landlord at your door post few hours later.
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by Dicksonpal: 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
mamatayour:
Eko akete
egba Ni mowa ,jeka connect
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by mamatayour(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2017
Dicksonpal:
egba Ni mowa ,jeka connect
no wahala na u can pm me
Re: Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) by sweetgala(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
Joshrob:

baba calm down..as sure they did same for you too but on a serious note you guys are encouraging poverty..
I have a friend his mum have been disturbing to bring a wife home,bcus my guy don graduate and serve finnish..but him never get job,the guy asked him mumcy how he will feed the family,his mum reply weak me. his mum reply that the girl might bring goodluck to his life after they marry..i asked my guy if him mumcy don mistakenly add weed for the ewedu soup wey she cook.

You'll find it is very true, I don't know why some men think they must acquire all of the wealth in the world before they find a wife.

You don't have to have a Bella Naija wedding , you've been asked to bring a wife a woman of virtue who may inspire you to do better things in life.

I don't even have kids so stop with your nuisance sly attack in your first paragraph. We are Omoluabi we don't believe life begins after all one the world's wealth is at ones control.

Like my fiancée's mother would say when her and her husband got married they were staying in a one bedroom flat , no TV but now they've between them been able to grow together they have many houses in Africa and in Dublin they are financially stable, their kids are in university they can afford to change their furniture in their home every 2 years and do a full renovation

They are most importantly still in love like the first day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) / ~Jokers Offtopic Classic Bar House / When Government Says Teachers Must Wear Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.