Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (19811 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
Kenonze , but I think she is married. Anyway .
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Divay22(f): 6:06pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:
the ones i have seen their dps oo cheesy
fine babes here are
TrapQueen77(choppable with tempting lips)
Berlynn(choppable) wink
Mimzy(hmm choppable)
Lalas247 ak Bumbae1(ukwucious damsel wit hips)
shinarlaura(ukwucious sweet looking babe) smiley smiley
thornapple(beautiful maiden) wink wink wink
divay22(i love dat her gap tooth when she smiles) wink
Amarabae(beautiful and busty)
oyindidi(sexy milf) smiley
Oliver twistssad sad sad....
Thanks...long time hon
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by SgtKisswhere: 6:07pm On May 26, 2017
Sgt.Kisswhere cool
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
ivyy:

Thanks dear grin

You no fine..
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
HITTED:
Mimzy and Ivyy.

Two beauties with winsh eyes. kiss kiss kiss

Dem no fine joo tongue
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by HITTED(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Dem no fine joo tongue
Who tell you that one? Those chicks beauty carry one kind witchcraft wey dey turn men to mumu. If you doubt me ask Safedavid.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Dem no fine joo tongue

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 26, 2017
HITTED:

Who tell you that one? Those chicks beauty carry one kind witchcraft wey dey turn men to mumu. If you doubt me ask Safedavid.

cheesy grin

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
Divay22:

Oliver twistssad sad sad....
Thanks...long time hon
awww longest time..
come lemme give u a hug wink

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ivyy(f): 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Dem no fine joo tongue

Bad belle grin mr Dudu osun tongue

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ivyy(f): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

cheesy grin

Lmao grin
Abeg hitted who art thou? Curious much

2 Likes

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lumi angry tongue

Chop am!

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
ivyy:

Bad belle grin mr Dudu osun tongue

Make he dey deceive you..

You no fine kankan tongue
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Lumi angry tongue

Chop am!

Lmaoooo!!!!!! Emi na!!!!!
Ayam coming for u!!!

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ivyy(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Make he dey deceive you..

You no fine kankan tongue

Kiss my ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!!!! Emi na!!!!!
Ayam coming for u!!!

Oya take flying tiger...

I truuuuuuust my fist!!!

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 26, 2017
ivyy:

Kiss my ass grin

Wey the ass

You are yanshless na grin tongue

grin grin

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ivyy(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Wey the ass

You are yanshless na grin tongue

grin grin

Yanshful enough mr fati and shorty bombom grin

2 Likes

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

Oya take flying tiger...

I truuuuuuust my fist!!!

Kikikikikikikiki....
See me come for u n ur flying fist!!!!

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:01pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

wink

Bye bitcch
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 26, 2017
ivyy:

Yanshful enough mr fati and shorty bombom grin

Picture of your yansh or wedonbilivit.. tongue
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Lalas247(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
Orisirisi
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Kikikikikikikiki....
See me come for u n ur flying fist!!!!

See as I dey look you..

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
daylyt:

See as I dey look you..
Lmaoooooo!!!!! U mean its not a game?

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Mimzyy(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2017
HITTED:
Mimzy and Ivyy.

Two beauties with winsh eyes. kiss kiss kiss
wink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Princess4ng(f): 7:29am On May 27, 2017
captainbangz:
Here comes my I-crush,
Those eyes i can stare into for my whole life, even if it means starving. Those lips i can trek to Maiduguri for(just for a kiss), but boko haram insurgency go make me think twice.
The simplicity i can stop browsing nairaland for( gonna make the imposible become possible).
*sighs* Princess4ng !!!!

Lol... No b small poem ooo.. Bros I dey hail o
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:38am On May 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!! U mean its not a game?

Oga lumi angry tongue

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2017
daylyt:

Oga lumi angry tongue
Really? grin grin grin

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2017
ebonyeyes88:

Bye bitcch
Ewwwwww!!!!

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2017
pbs4real:
wow that's cool, u almost becoming a naija bae. . .Lolxxx anyways will be cuming to douala vry soon.
Oga abeg no go Cameroon na! Try Senegal! Dem gejs fine die! Na me wan go Cameroon!!! tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 7 Slim And Busty Nollywood Actresses. / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.