Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? (2978 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Khallyella(f): 12:58am On May 24, 2017
n.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by bewacharlie(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2017
grin
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by deprof9(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2017
hmmmmmm undecided undecided Quite serious; op, preach Christ to your sister, lead her through the right path. I wouldn't wanna suggest he marry her because of it, but in this situation, it might help her alot, she's above eighteen and the age difference is actually good for marriages these days. Just raise the issue and see their reactions, who knows if they truly love each other, it'll work out. Again, her pregnancy is not a criterion for him to marry her. Above all, advise her against any funny ideas she might be having now, being a baby mama is not the end of her life....... Tell her about her bright and promising future, and ask God to take control..... She'll be fine. smiley smiley

Good luck!! cool

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by TEYA: 1:31am On May 24, 2017
what a silly boy he is! you will arrest her? if i am your sister i will just vanish and abort it in another town and come back later. he is not married to her, has not paid anything, what makes him think he has a say?

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35am On May 24, 2017
1st and foremost, get your whole family involved, parents Included

2nd ask the guy what are his future plans with your sis.... If he is not willing to marry her NOW, then he has no say over what action she will take regarding the pregnancy.

3rd make sure your sis get proper help/advice's and follow up, in order she doesn't do something you may all regret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by ipobarecriminals: 2:05am On May 24, 2017
Ur story sound like Arabian Nite tale.Abort 6 preg?"I hear u very clear" Anyway,there's nothing like RIP.cos once a man die,judgement follow.We dnt knw our final destination but what "WE" sow,we'll REAP,why? Cos GOD will not sleep so dat we'll receive our reward accordingly.Sermon apart,tell ur sister to keep her preg,there's no Shame in getting preg/ur parents will not slaughter her cos of that.She can do mini introduction nowgcontinue her school later.Hope the young expectant father get work sha?So be bold and tell ur parents. Lastly,abeg let us knw their introduction date/naming ceremony so dat*back to bed*
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by schumastic(m): 5:39am On May 24, 2017
HOW MUCH IS CONDOM AGAIN?
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Oyindidi(f): 5:52am On May 24, 2017
schumastic:
HOW MUCH IS CONDOM AGAIN?
Too expensive for idiots

1 Like

Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by schumastic(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Too expensive for idiots

THE GUY JUST WEAK ME HABA.

CONDOM? HE DIDN'T USE.
WITHDRAWAL METHOD? HE DIDN'T PERFECT.
POSTINOR 2? HE DIDN'T BUY.

YET, HE BROUGHT UP SUGGESTION OF ABORTION WHICH IS EXPENSIVE THAN THE OPTIONS AOVE AND IF HE KEEPS THE BABY, HE WILL GO ABOUT LIVING A NORMAL LIFE, THAT OF THE YOUNG LADY MIGHT BE RUINED CUS HER EDUCATION WILL BE ON HOLD FOR NOW.

STUPID SELF-CENTRED FOOL.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by smardray(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2017
The pregnancy will make her fat small...so she proceed
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by firstking01(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2017
Misguided teenager and a coward of a guy, mtcheew.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by emeraldknytt(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2017
TEYA:
what a silly boy he is! you will arrest her? if i am your sister i will just vanish and abort it in another town and come back later. he is not married to her, has not paid anything, what makes him think he has a say?
Well written. Need I also include that You, together with your family, are toying with your sister's psyche. She wants to terminate her life cos she is probably depressed and can't take the bossy and intimidating actions of her supposed wrung up fiancé. If that bloke hasn't paid her brideprice, or gotten engaged with her formally, I'd suggest you take your sister off him before he harms her or perpetrate any nefarious act on the child. *He could be one of these animals who sell babies* (not necessarily the case). I sense the need to help your sister get back in the right frame of mind for better living and completely avoiding the loss of two youngest family members.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Lalas247(f): 7:23am On May 24, 2017
Condom dey, orisirisi contraception dey
She wanna do grown up shit with kids brain
Now she pregnant thot ( sorry) you said she 19 meaning she not even finished school abi
She get work? Bet the ans is no

Tell your mum .. she clearly not smart, so she doesn't do nothing stupid n you regret not telling ..
What's the worst that can happen..
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Lionessza(f): 7:30am On May 24, 2017
You should involve your parents this sounds serious, she might be pissed at you out of embarrassment that's understandable but the intervention could save her life. As for the bf I wonder what changed his mind ? But nonetheless he sounds like a control freak he should not dictate to her what to do with her body. What are his intentions with her and this baby? I'm not even talking marriage here , does he have the ability to take care of all the expenses and responsibilities that will come with the baby?.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 24, 2017
He can't marry her, he wants to keep the baby, well it's simple. Take the girl to hospital, operate on her, get the young baby out and carefully transfer it to the man's belle to carry until 9months after all some of us dey carry beer belle for the rest of our lives.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by bizzy500: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:

My 19yr old sis is in a relationship with a 26yr old man.
lol its normal I guess
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Be serious
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by deewhydoski(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
I even like it that way, the age difference is not that much only if both of them know what dey are doing. At least the guy for don finish his Bsc, Msc before d gal ripe for marriage....Its only met for guys DAT has vision. That's why I go for younger ladies because I still have a long way to go. But the problem with this younger ladies is that they don't know wat dey want in a relationship....That's d only problem am having with them.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Safiaa(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't understand what the problem is. When i was 19 i was in a committed relationship with a 27 year old. Age to me is really not a factor in a relationship esp when you're over 18. I wouldn't even advise ladies to date their age mates.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by nuhuanku(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:

Is normal let her continue if she loves him,but let her get ready for an unwanted pregnancy.

Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Can I be your sugar daddy?
Safiaa:
I don't understand what the problem is. When i was 19 i was in a committed relationship with a 27 year old. Age to me is really not a factor in a relationship esp when you're over 18. I wouldn't even advise ladies to date their age mates.
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Safiaa(f): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Piiko:
Can I be your sugar daddy?
Are you of age? undecided
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you of age? undecided
Age is just a number
Re: What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? by bizzy500: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

hi

(1) (Reply)

Bride Almost Drowned, After Jumping Into A Lake For A Photoshoot (Photos) / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Romantic Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.