Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death (42175 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Lagos Couple Beats Maid To Death, Hangs Her To Cover Up Murder / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by koropotopoto: 10:04am On May 25, 2017
[s]
Firgemachar:

Oddde!

[/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:04am On May 25, 2017
ifyalways:
Woman's wickedness to woman. I'm so so sad

Fixed! Thank me later.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2017
This homeless bastard still ranting?cry cry

koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond tout
stop claiming Lagos
claim your ritualist den ogun state and slum Brown roof infested state ibadan and idp camps in osun state land of hunger grin
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2017
Once they in control they turn to tigers.... Wondering how the world would be if the women were our husbands...
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by sarutobie(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2017
This is the reason why I look at those who parrot the " don't beat a woman no matter what" mantra as being illogical...I am sure a lot of men and women heard this beast of a woman pummeling that child but they all formed 'not my business'...tell me why I will see an adult brutalizing a kid and just 'walk away'..and she is even pregnant..she will use her pregnancy as an excuse for cutting short the life of that child..Kai I dey vex for this news..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Maximus85(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:

http://punchng.com/pregnant-lagos-beautician-beats-maid-to-death/

Abeg, which investigation again oooo. Witnesses plenty, The animalistic woman confessed, what is investigation still needed for. And after confession, why are you still calling her a suspect? POLICEEEEEEE

To whom it may concern, The Police officers close to that Aiyetoro bridge in ayobo area of lagos state are worse than armed robbers. They will cause multiple crash very soon if they are not removed from that place.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by sarutobie(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2017
Bahddo:
8 year old maid? Damn! Child labour. It's her own parents that killed her.

Funny enough these same women beating children to death would scream "domestic violence" to high heavens when a man beats a woman. What's the difference? It's all down to the strong preying on the weak like animals, just because they can. It sucks.
Exactly my point..if women were physically stronger than men, they will be brutalizing men with reckless abandon..but since they can't, they now transfer their aggression on hapless kids serving them..because the kids are weaker and can't fight back...the cycle of violence continues.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by sweetilicious(f): 10:13am On May 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
How can a woman with two kids and pregnant with another child beat another person's child to death?
Honestly,i don't support the way people treat their house maids like they were animals.You can't be this heartless to another person's child. I wish a law should be set up for the protection of housemaids.Some don't even get paid nor remunerations given to their people.But again,this is a country where anything goes.No regards for human lives here.We don't have clean heart for our fellow human here.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Bahddo(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2017
sarutobie:

Exactly my point..if women were physically stronger than men, they will be brutalizing men with reckless abandon..but since they can't, they now transfer their aggression on hapless kids serving them..because the kids are weaker and can't fight back...the cycle of violence continues.
yeah... And the kids beat smaller kids and pets, or pinch babies when no one is looking.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Firgemachar: 10:15am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
[s]Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth [/s]

If that will help your small priiiick tanda at night for your spouse, no wahala grin
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by logica(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:
No need to arrest her. In an ideal setting, you just wait for her to deliver and then take away her baby and give to the maid's parents.
Ideal? Someone committed murder, you say she should have her child taken away as punishment. You think a murderer really could care so much about her children? Thank goodness we have proper laws.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 10:23am On May 25, 2017
Laird:
Women and Men, Ladies and Gentlemen please have only the Children You can take very good care off

Its common in Nigeria to see Under 15 Children serving as Househelps in People's houses and hawking / selling stuff while other people's Children are in School or Watching Cartoon of playing or reading Mentally developing books which would improve their Welfare

Don't give birth to Children for the Children to be slaves and servants to other people's and their Children

A message is enough for the Wise

They just love the sex, the kids come by accident. grin grin grin

Preach on brah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by iamjavadem(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:
No need to arrest her. In an ideal setting, you just wait for her to deliver and then take away her baby and give to the maid's parents.
Ol'boy you wicked o!!! Well she too wicked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by olaoye15(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2017
some women are just too evil. I had such experience when I visited a friend to pass the note. My friend's wife had this young and pretty house help but the wife us just a bulk. I suspected she just wanted to impress me. Before we slept, it gbo gbo on the house help head by the wife. while sleeping, the same. I promised not to get myself involved but I couldn't just stake it anymore. I had to call my friends attention to address the situation.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 10:37am On May 25, 2017
heykims:
They don't belong to Lagos, yet they come and commit all sorts of atrocities..

They do belong to Lagos, but in the Lagoodn!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by samJ17(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2017
e don happen
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by sukkot: 10:41am On May 25, 2017
olaoye15:
some women are just too evil. I had such experience when I visited a friend to pass the note. My friend's wife had this young and pretty house help but the wife us just a bulk. I suspected she just wanted to impress me. Before we slept, it gbo gbo on the house help head by the wife. while sleeping, the same. I promised not to get myself involved but I couldn't just stake it anymore. I had to call my friends attention to address the situation.
you and ya friend need to be slapped. if that was me i would slap that woman sharp sharp and remove the kid from her house. mayne, they dont make strong men these days anymore. just weak men. i wish a motherfoka would beat a househelp in front of me, i would give her 10 hot slaps and take the kid home and adopt the kid as mine angry
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Mujtahida: 10:58am On May 25, 2017
That's why whenever people go hooting about domestic violence and pointing the finger at men I always try to draw attention to the fact that the conversation on that point is incomplete unless we also talk about violence- mental, physical, emotional, spiritual - meted on househelps by people particularly women.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by liketop: 10:59am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:
abi oooo you are right

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Ryda(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2017
just because she brought her from the village... evil people everywhere
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by HomoDroid(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2017
Now that all sides have given their submissions, and having carefully listened to all arguments, here is my Judgement:

1. Mother of the victim should be sent to prison for 9 months without the option of a fine.

2. The preg gnat beautieist is hereby stripped of all motherhood rights - the two children should be forfeited to government, her unborn child should also be forfeited to the state if delivered safely. Her marriage certificate (if any) is hereby revoked and the marriage terminated immediately.

3. The villian Woman should be sentenced to supervised hard labour at the toughest Orphanage known to the state and she should serve without pay, except for just enough food to keep her alive until the owner of her soul (God or Satan) comes to claim it.

I rise!
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by lovethchioma(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:
and what if the maid's parents can't afford to take of the baby? I mean, if they had the means their child would not be a maid to someone else in the first place.
That woman needs to be arrested, she should face the law.... but she should be allowed to deliver before facing her punishment.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Laird(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

They just love the sex, the kids come by accident. grin grin grin

Preach on brah.

Kids by accident; HMMMMM.......I am still a bachelor and I have never gotten any lady knocked up( pregnant)........even when I was doing unprotected Coitus

I don't do Unprotected now...odikwa too risky.....Ooo critical....Besides I am chasing knowledge and strategy and information vigorously to.improve my chances and opportunities of Making money.
I DONT WANT TO HAVE A CHILD THAT WILL.BE SUFFERING...THIS IS MY PERSONAL CUP OF TEA

Most of America's top Rich Men like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, The Snap Chat Founder, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook were born into Rich or Middle Class High Income Families and their parents showed them.the skills and connection and supported them while they got their business off ground.
Bill Gates mother connected Him with IBM Computer Ceo/ M.D when IBM was the dominant main computing brand in the World and Bill Gates got thr Connection and Contract to supply IBM the operating Software fot all theit Computers being sold then and that gave him World wide exposure.
Just imagine You supplying The whole tyres to all the Cars Toyota Car Company makes worldwide, You will be made in 5 years and because Toyota is using Your brand, other companies will know your brand and likely patronise Your brand
There are a lot of Cheap family planning Birth Control Contraceptives and methods available so please have Children only when You can take care of them.

..NO Uncle, no aunty, no brother, sister. Even no lover, life partner can do for Your Child what the parent can do for the Child.....
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by babapressy(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2017
For what nah
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Sterope(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2017
Another victim of domestic abuse again cry
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by jbnm: 11:46am On May 25, 2017
the heart of some humans are that of historical vikings.no regards for human lives.imagine a mother of two n also wit a third child inside her beating som1 kid to death.fear God then fear woman
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by jbnm: 11:49am On May 25, 2017
this kind woman na dem dey raise abusive husbands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos) / Bank Robbers Arrested Minutes After Arriving Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.