Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death (42173 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Lagos Couple Beats Maid To Death, Hangs Her To Cover Up Murder / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by kjhova(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
thesicilian:

Morality aside, an eye for an eye is more ideal than jailing a murderer. Or how do you justify feeding, clothing and accommodating for life someone who has taken another person's life?

Ideal to whom, where and in which era? No sane society practices such since at least 2,600 years ago now!

It must also occur to you that such deed punishes the unborn innocent child for the deeds of its wicked and muderous mother.

Will you accept such start to your life?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by AkQWA: 11:53am On May 26, 2017
Nnemaranma:
This is the lady
She looks like she has a lot to be angry about. Loser
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by logica(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2017
AkQWA:

She looks like she has a lot to be angry about. Loser
You mean, she's ugly? grin
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2017
breadandbutter:

Report to the police before they kill those kids. Won't you be saving a life if u do so?
I send u a mail....pls reply!
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2017
Jay95:
I send u a mail....pls reply!

Add me on bbm 7B7DC964
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2017
breadandbutter:

Add me on bbm 7B7DC964
sorry sir...not on BBM neither Whatsapp. Just FB.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2017
Jay95:
sorry sir...not on BBM neither Whatsapp. Just FB.

Bye then. I don't reply emails
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 11:02am On May 27, 2017
breadandbutter:

Bye then. I don't reply emails
But, its really urgent sir! Ok, what about ur whatsapp contact sir?
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 11:05am On May 27, 2017
Jay95:
But, its really urgent sir! Ok, what about ur whatsapp contact sir?

Say what u want to say here. I'm not on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.