Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death (42161 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Lagos Couple Beats Maid To Death, Hangs Her To Cover Up Murder / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Osas1507(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
These type of women don't watch Zee world, Anthony Joshua and Floyd Mayweather are her role models
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by paskyboy: 9:38am On May 25, 2017
Yolooba mu.slim why?
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by badnigga666(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
Elmojiid:
by there name we shall kwn them,....awon omo a to ko wa ba ile je.
Na so oooooooooo ma person... Animal in human skin they are...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by ifyalways(f): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
Man's wickedness to man. I'm so so sad
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2017
Chants of a truly displaced person. Small time now you'll carry this same satanic entitlement to Malaysia out of frustration, do drugs and wind up being wasted and roasted as a result.

koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Heavance(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2017
What Lanre Gentry can do, a woman can do better. abi no be so una don see am?
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by aloobright17: 9:41am On May 25, 2017
Of what use can 8 years child be in the house?
What type of provocation can an 8 years old child caused that deserved such beatings?
Why people hardly speak to the appropriate authorities when such child abuse is happening ?
What will it take to treat a fellow lady's child as your very own?
Why not send the child back to the parents if you don't need again?

Why men always allows their wives maltreat maids?

R.I.P to the innocent 8yrs old and my prayers goes to all the under age maids somewhere receiving beatings of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Angy55(f): 9:42am On May 25, 2017
heykims:
They don't belong to Lagos, yet they come and commit all sorts of atrocities..

Op, sauce?
Tell them oo, people that wants to claim lagosians. I thank God for my parents and where we are today. I remembered when this became so tough, a man who could provide 3 square meals a day couldn't even provide one square meal a day for his family. I remember those 3 years of abject poverty. I still remember the few mornings me and my siblings begged corn from a neighbours farm to roast as break fast before trekking miles to school. Aunties and uncles said bring your kids to the city let them help us at home, we would take care of them. My dad said a capital NO. He knew why he said NO. He said I don't want my kids to be slaves in another man's house. Some how, Some how there was light at the end of the tunnel. Thank God for where we are today. Three today, three more loading.

My point, parents should be careful with the way they release their children. We have so many beasts living as humans.

Abi na that pastor when near my house? always beating that little girl serving them. Morning and Night. Only am na womaniser.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by bkool7(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2017
AkQWA:

Kids shouldn't be working as maids. They should be in school

Sadly , we've found ourselves in that situation
You'll be surprised some of them are relatives they brought from the village
some humans are just down to earth wicked
However , not all people maltreat children living with them . I know of a woman that made sure a girl living with her goes to same school has her children and she made sure she gives her same treatment . The girl herself professed it in an essay I told the class to write . What she wrote was irrelevant to the topic but I read everything. filled with congratulatory emotions . The girl was full of praises and prayers for the woman . I was deeply touched

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by koropotopoto: 9:43am On May 25, 2017
[s]
Nazeren:
Chants of a truly displaced person. Small time now you'll carry this same satanic entitlement to Malaysia out of frustration, where you'd do drugs and wind up being wasted and roasted as a result.

[/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by 2016v2017: 9:44am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:
No need to arrest her. In an ideal setting, you just wait for her to deliver and then take away her baby and give to the maid's parents.
you are wrong.
she has to deliver her baby in prison and the baby handed to motherless homes ,while she will be hanged or serve life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 9:46am On May 25, 2017
Seenyo:
Some barbaric women in my compound does same!
They don't touch their spolit kids but beats their under-aged house helps to stupor!....baaaastards!

Report to the police before they kill those kids. Won't you be saving a life if u do so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 9:47am On May 25, 2017
Don't choke on those words. Quote me again in 5 years. We're already seeing the extinction of igbos. So, Oga ode, quote me in 5 years.

koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by badnigga666(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=koropotopoto post=56856788][s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth [/quote
Now I know you're a fool... A state with his own king and chiefs... You fools will just come and mess things up here and you'll open your gutter stinking mouth to say Lagos na no man's land... Stupid illiterates...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2017
Touché!!!

2016v2017:

you are wrong.
she has to deliver her baby in prison and the baby handed to motherless homes ,while she will be hanged or serve life imprisonment.
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Firgemachar: 9:49am On May 25, 2017
Why are animalistic flatiyeasterners always transferring their anti-afonja aggression to anything and everything around them

Too bad! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Nobody: 9:49am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:
No need to arrest her. In an ideal setting, you just wait for her to deliver and then take away her baby and give to the maid's parents.

Good idea.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by badnigga666(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
Now I know you're a fool... A state with his own king and chiefs... You fools will just come and mess things up here and you'll open your gutter stinking mouth to say Lagos na no man's land... Stupid illiterates...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Firgemachar: 9:50am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:

[s]Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth[/s]

Deluded, mischievous flaattieyeasterner! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by zabadii(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2017
only few incidents gets to justice department

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:55am On May 25, 2017
A little girl that could not protect herself and who had nowhere to run to was beaten to death, you will except some women to condemn this but throughout the first page not a single woman commented! If the news read 'woman beaten to death by husband' they would have swarmed the thread whining about 'domestic violence against women'. The truth is that lots of women are violent and aggressive, it is just strength that fails them, place in their trust someone they are stronger or more powerful than and watch the personification of savagery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by koropotopoto: 9:56am On May 25, 2017
[s]
Firgemachar:

Deluded, mischievous flaattieyeasterner! grin
[/s]

Lagos is a no man's land

kiss the truth

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Bahddo(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2017
8 year old maid? Damn! Child labour. It's her own parents that killed her.

Funny enough these same women beating children to death would scream "domestic violence" to high heavens when a man beats a woman. What's the difference? It's all down to the strong preying on the weak like animals, just because they can. It sucks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by koropotopoto: 9:57am On May 25, 2017
[s]
badnigga666:
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Bahddo(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
A little girl that could not protect herself and who had nowhere to run to was beaten to death, you will except some women to condemn this but throughout the first page not a single woman commented! If the news read 'woman beaten to death by husband' they would have swarmed the thread whining about 'domestic violence against women'. The truth is that lots of women are violent and aggressive, it is just strength that fails them, place in their trust someone they are stronger or more powerful than and watch the personification of savagery.
exactly. Women are usually the ones that get beaten up when they fight men, because they are weaker, not because they wouldn't have loved to beat up the man to a pulp.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by koropotopoto: 9:58am On May 25, 2017
badnigga666:
Tinubu is a bastard
kiss the truth
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by koropotopoto: 10:00am On May 25, 2017
[s]
Nazeren:
Don't choke on those words. Quote me again in 5 years. We're already seeing the extinction of igbos. So, Oga ode, quote me in 5 years.

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond tout
stop claiming Lagos
claim your ritualist den ogun state and slum Brown roof infested state ibadan and idp camps in osun state land of hunger grin
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by Firgemachar: 10:01am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]

[s]Lagos is a no man's land

kiss the truth[/s]

Oddde!
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by VUCHAR(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2017
...Suffer nt a witch to live!!!
Re: Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death by chubbygal(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2017
heykims:
They don't belong to Lagos, yet they come and commit all sorts of atrocities..

Op, sauce?
sauce? Egg and fish sauce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander / 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.