Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) (6451 Views)

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Peacefullove: 4:32pm On May 24, 2017
naijamakossa:
Na this type of guys dey mek those so called slay feel like queen angry

their type are just too many. once a girl upload a picture on Facebook ... they lose their senses and you hear " Beautiful babe " , " Shining Angel " , " U are the best " , " finest girl " etc. that one would not even reply them , maybe if she pity them is when she give one or two of them a like. grin grin Yet they wont think

3 Likes

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by naijamakossa(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2017
Peacefullove:

their type are just too many. once a girl upload a picture on Facebook ... they lose their senses and you hear " Beautiful babe " , " Shining Angel " , " U are the best " , " finest girl " etc. that one would not even reply them , maybe if she pity them is when she give one or two of them a like. grin grin Yet they wont think
me no dey waste time for girl wet I no get anything to do with,some guys shaa get time

1 Like

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Smellymouth: 4:39pm On May 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Massage ni ooh grin. Buh first of all, let's go to Stockholm and watch the downfall of the devils in red angry

Heheheh. Man utd will carry the day bro.
You should be bothered abt playing in the Europa League.

Welcome to Thursday night football bros.

Playing in the Europa is not even about playing on Thursday. It is about playing in cities you only see when you are reading the bible==>"Corinthians, Greek, Zagreb, Athens; Jerusalem,Niccosa, maybe next season them fit even play for Owerri or Ekpoma sef.. cheesy
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Peacefullove: 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
naijamakossa:
they think such behavior will make the girls ran after them and propose,if every dude get my mindset ,this girls go dey get bad market die grin
grin grin that's the confirm mindset bro . am not saying one should not compliment a beautiful lady if she is worth it. but obsession with such behaviour make the girl look down on you as " below standard " u don trip nah .

Someone relate something to me about his facebook page , He said this lady is the type that live on the number of likes and comment , so she tag alot of guys to her picture. as usual, the guys set in with one compliment or the other, Guess what ? she only offer them one thing " thanks all " .

Bug there was this guy that comment along this line " as far as am concerned, this picture scored 45% " .

Bro, that's the only comment he said the girl personally replied, and they chatted . Cos her worth was challenged, this one is not drooling over her like everyone else , he was different from the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by naijamakossa(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2017
Peacefullove:

grin grin that's the confirm mindset bro . am not saying one should not compliment a beautiful lady if she is worth it. but obsession with such behaviour make the girl look down on you as " below standard " u don trip nah .

Someone relate something to me about his facebook page , He said this lady is the type that live on the number of likes and comment , so she tag alot of guys to her picture. as usual, the guys set in with one compliment or the other, Guess what ? she only offer them one thing " thanks all " .

Bug there was this guy that comment along this line " as far as am concerned, this picture scored 45% " .

Bro, that's the only comment he said the girl personally replied, and they chatted . Cos her worth was challenged, this one is not drooling over her like everyone else , he was different from the rest.
lolz that guy na sharp guy,,,he challenged the girl grin
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by AlexCk: 5:07pm On May 24, 2017
TechPanda:

chai! do we still have guys doing such in this century?

Lol

Yes oo.
E never tey i see one , even one of my friend screenshot some show me. I was like choi, for her mind, na princess she be grin grin
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin now every nairalander guy is pissed...
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Nickymezor(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
OMG! Lol.
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by EmperorLee(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:

Heheheh. Man utd will carry the day bro.
You should be bothered abt playing in the Europa League.

Welcome to Thursday night football bros.

Playing in the Europa is not even about playing on Thursday. It is about playing in cities you only see when you are reading the bible==>"Corinthians, Greek, Zagreb, Athens; Jerusalem,Niccosa, maybe next season them fit even play for Owerri or Ekpoma sef.. cheesy

Mogbe oooh cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Kondomatic(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Even on nairaland. You know how many pms some ladies dey receive daily? That's why dem dey get mind to dey type trash about nairaland dudes..

Because I nor see why broke ass ladies go dey insult dudes on NL.
Sometimes I feel like crying when I see how boys beg ladies to read their pm. I feel like strangling them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Smellymouth: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic, Walahi the thing dey funny sha.
Maybe them nor dey see babes offline. Because if person dey meet with fresh and cute babes offline, why e go bother with babe when he nor fit see?
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 24, 2017
f00lishness at its peak wtf does that??
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Kondomatic(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Kondomatic, Walahi the thing dey funny sha.
Maybe them nor dey see babes offline. Because if person dey meet with fresh and cute babes offline, why e go bother with babe when he nor fit see?
They're small boys bro. Most of them are too young for what they want so they cannot get if offline, the rest are guys with badly debased self esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by naijamakossa(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin grin now every nairalander guy is pissed...
grin grin
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by TechPanda(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol

Yes oo.
E never tey i see one , even one of my friend screenshot some show me. I was like choi, for her mind, na princess she be grin grin

Some of them go even dey give you false hope.
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Nina4u(f): 8:42pm On May 24, 2017
Fbook is funny.. they wanna marry me from jos to zamfari to Lagos.. Hausa Muslim guys to all 300 some tribs in naija.. I love you.. I'm like how can you love me when you don't know me

1 Like

Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by naijamakossa(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2017
Nina4u:
Fbook is funny.. they wanna marry me from jos to zamfari to Lagos.. Hausa Muslim guys to all 300 some tribs in naija.. I love you.. I'm like how can you love me when you don't know me
could this be love grin
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by steveneche(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
If you're not sending her money you're as boring as hell
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
dingbang:
Lol the thing is just annoying... grin

Physically the girl fit no even fine without makeup
Not even make up, that shit could be filter. Like paul said "everybody fine for instagram"
Re: Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) by sunday0707(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2021
That Ade ola na better person. He gave the guy his botanical name. Ade ola deserve a chilled bottle of bear

(1) (2) (Reply)

So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook / Allow Her To Ride U Man, Stop Punishing Yourself / Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.