Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,025 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) (43229 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Lescalier: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
Jagaban don dey explain out of fear.
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
Bsideboi:
bring proof ...quit sounding like a tout
Just as you brought the one for dasuki abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
Mckandre:
dude are u gay undecided
Nope, i just love drawing bro. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by playpaz: 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
A huge sum is about to be moved.

Money Laundering.
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by MichaelDee: 9:49pm On May 24, 2017
Hmmmmm... Tinubu laying ground for APC's LG and LCDA nearby election. How i wish Holyfield can trigger all d ailments in jagaban's body with is punches.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by colossus91(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
why not bash ali and holyfied?. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by slurryeye2: 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
ruggedised:
I am a joker

Don't forget how Azikiwe died of 1 naira poison which was the reason he fainted several times before he eventually died in 1996 after a very long illness that was caused by chronic effect of a cheap poison he took in 1989 when his wife Flora died.

If you all think you can throw punches, always expect counter punches which are more hurtful.
I have always said I don't wanna engage in all these stupid and childish tribal bashing but if you attack me and my tribe, I will give it to you in multiple folds

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
slurryeye2:

Do forget Azikiwe died of 1 naira poison which was the reason he fainted several times before he eventually died in 1996 after a very long illness that was caused by chronic effect of a cheap poison he took in 1989 when his wife Flora died.

If you all think you can throw punches, always expect counter punches which are more hurtful.
I have always said I don't wanna engage in all these stupid and childish tribal bashing but if you attack me and my tribe, I will give it to you in multiple folds
[/s]

you called this trash/jargons punch shocked shocked
You still a learner dude cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by slurryeye2: 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
ruggedised:
[s][/s]

you called this trash/jargons punch shocked shocked
You still a learner dude cheesy

I'm not a lowlife tribalist with inferiority complex like you. And like I said I'm not down for all this tribal bashing stupidity. Trust me if I say some things about Igbo people, many people will be hurt especially the non-bigot ones. You can stay off my post now dude

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by OYAY(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I wish they would just make Evander Hollyfield God's judgement on Tinubu, for all he has stolen in Lagos state. Let him just beat Tinubu for 30minutes and we shall not seek to try him for corruption again.

If he is stealing from Lagos state and the state is still the epitome and benchmark of good governance in Nigeria i would have preferred PDP to have done such to Nigeria in their 15 locust years reign. Oniyeye ale amuda.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
slurryeye2:

I'm not a lowlife tribalist with inferiority complex like you. And like I said I'm not down for all this tribal bashing stupidity. Trust me if I say some things about Igbo people, many people will be hurt especially the non-bigot ones. You can stay off my post now dude

I don't usually indulge with animals in human skin here.
You have been noticed you clumsy old fool
Meanwhile I was on my own when you stupidly quote me, I should be telling you to stay off my post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
raker300:
Why? Why host him? All these famzing sef with no justification..

If he's here to train future boxers then fine, but he's not..so I ask again, why?
I wonder why no body likes to visit the red mud republic. Is it because they are criminals by nature or something? I really can't wrap my head around it

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I wish they would just make Evander Hollyfield God's judgement on Tinubu, for all he has stolen in Lagos state. Let him just beat Tinubu for 30minutes and we shall not seek to try him for corruption again.

30minutes is too long! Only one real blow from Holyfield and Tunubu will confess he is from Mali. Please pity the man ogbeni

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:52pm On May 24, 2017
slurryeye2:

He is still more politically relevant than all the southeast governors they became governors together in 1999. I mean the likes of:
Chiwoke Mmabadinuju
Chimaroke Nnamani
Achike Udenwa
Orji Ozor Kalu
Sam Egwu

When will you guys start talking about money stolen by
Chiwoke Mmabadinuju
Chimaroke Nnamani
Achike Udenwa
Orji Ozor Kalu
Sam Egwu

And hold them responsible for looting southeast dry
According to JOE IGBOKWE,April 2017,IPOBSareCRIMiNALS

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
StarPlayer:
I wonder why no body likes to visit the red mud republic. Is it because they are criminals by nature or something? I really can't wrap my head around it
Nor be for that dem dem side those Flat--heads jews killed one US returnee.They can kidnap person

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by StarPlayer: 11:04pm On May 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Nor be for that dem dem side those Flat--heads jews killed one US returnee.They can kidnap person
It is rather unfortunate. But instead of them to look inwards and change their ways hatred and envy no go gree them. smh

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2017
holyfield is broke.....i swear
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

For stealing the whole Nigeria money, we can as well let him finish off Gej with some nice uppercut...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Beejayx: 11:58pm On May 24, 2017
raker300:
Why? Why host him? All these famzing sef with no justification..

If he's here to train future boxers then fine, but he's not..so I ask again, why?
U blind dem get match
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by oyienootieno: 12:25am On May 25, 2017
tillaman:
I hope you don't induce his drinks sir or spoil the dude with hookers so he can get weak 2 ur advantage, lol, it's gonna be flawless victory if it's not staged Lol, jagaban shouldn't try to use dark science o

Obviously you did not get the message...
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2017
Yh I actually do, I was just tryna make a silly joke out of it bro
oyienootieno:

Obviously you did not get the message...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by blackgorillaman: 5:42am On May 25, 2017
Na juju baba go take finish am lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Pius33(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2017
I wish they could make it real
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by oyienootieno: 6:40am On May 25, 2017
tillaman:
Yh I actually do, I was just tryna make a silly joke out of it bro

Okay... good morning and enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
I just love drawing. cool

He is indeed a great "boxer"

I knew somebody will do this drawing, somebody can not sit in peace again wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2017
slurryeye2:

Oshe! Mr Giver. I'm in my house come and give me in any fold that you want it undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2017
What point is he making here? Has he hosted our current world champion from Ijebuland ? This man sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.