Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,715 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" (53371 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2017
omoadeleye:
well, assuming she knows the law of demand, she won't be making this utterance, the lower the price the higher the demand ni. my cent
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2017
IF the OP's English is poor, what about the MOD?, Somebody should correct the mistake in the topic now.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ivolt: 10:17am On May 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

You guys exhibit tribalism in everything you do, even a blogger that is suppose to be neutral
is stereotyping yoruba women.
SMH for you.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by creepsyme(f): 10:19am On May 25, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, have a nice day, Darling smiley
Same to u.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by folamee: 10:20am On May 25, 2017
jaiye kuti is happily married with children,
she got married to pasuma in a movie, pls op get ur facts right bfore posting rubbish about someone.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ivolt: 10:23am On May 25, 2017
creepsyme:
wen she say men she does not mean small boys like you, u can remain young for life. Scum bag.

Are you okay ?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:33am On May 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Abdul124(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2017
Dat's ur own headache.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by creepsyme(f): 12:23pm On May 25, 2017
ivolt:

Are you okay ?
Nope! until I see ur next post!
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 25, 2017
And you still never Marry? undecided

exlinkleads:
Nollywood and Yoruba movies star Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti. Many who has seen her movies before knows that she is a force to recon. She is a wonderful actress, producer, businesswoman and the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in film, video and television productions.

In 2016 she was honoured with the post of an ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic. This was due to her great contribution to the Nollywood film industry. You may have seen her in such popular films and TV shows as Everyday People, Face to Face, Spiders, Ashewo Airport and Si Gbogbo Okunrin.

The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

Isn't she a beauty? Lets not forget, she is also a grandma..

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/i-have-lost-count-of-men-who-wants-me.html

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2017
Baba na so me sef see am o, can u imagine the fool
adedayoa2:
O.P which one is 'you know Yoruba ladies now'?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by seangy4konji: 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
Na all this type of women deh really get lot if suitors.

Belie that.

Na dem deh get Wetin I call original toto.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by kolafolabi(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
Pedagogue:
@Seun and @ Lalasticlala,

For the sake of NL's integrity, please take this thread down.

Everything that the Op posted is a lie. The Op is in breach of Rule 8. According to the Op, the actress was married to Pasuma. This is a big fat lie. She has never been married to him. Please read the interview she granted where she said she was never married to Pasuma:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/cant-kiss-actor-set-jaiye-kuti/

What more, the Op @exlinkleads, has not posted any excerpt from the interview the actress supposedly granted.

Third, the so-called post contains an ethnic slur "...but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again" which is unjustifiable by any standard.

Clearly, the Op's post has violated the fundamental rules of NL. Please do the needful.

MODs need to be more careful. Fake news is bad for the image of NL!
Cc: @Farano, @Rocktation

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by suremanpatriot: 1:12am On May 26, 2017
...who want you for wht? To do whc work? Agbaya talk be dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.