Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" (53362 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by heenriiy19(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2017
Aunty why are u lying now haha stop it jhoor mtchew
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2017
I was expecting to see a SLAYMAMA NT A BAG OF MANURE embarassed
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
and so.... hw dat one take affect price of g4
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
omoadeleye:
well, assuming she knows the law of demand, she won't be making this utterance, the lower the price the higher the demand ni. my cent
lol, economics theory no apply for naija oo, eg, fuel, na the higher the price the higher the qty demand, infact, virtually any commodity that its price increases will have a relative increase in demand.

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Pedagogue: 11:04pm On May 24, 2017
@Seun and @ Lalasticlala,

For the sake of NL's integrity, please take this thread down.

Everything that the Op posted is a lie. The Op is in breach of Rule 8. According to the Op, the actress was married to Pasuma. This is a big fat lie. She has never been married to him. Please read the interview she granted where she said she was never married to Pasuma:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/cant-kiss-actor-set-jaiye-kuti/

What more, the Op @exlinkleads, has not posted any excerpt from the interview the actress supposedly granted.

Third, the so-called post contains an ethnic slur "...but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again" which is unjustifiable by any standard.

Clearly, the Op's post has violated the fundamental rules of NL. Please do the needful.

MODs need to be more careful. Fake news is bad for the image of NL!
Cc: @Farano, @Rocktation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Kaykay(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2017
The OP has intentionally castigated a whole tribe but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again. This absolutely unnecessary and deserve to be addressed to serve as deterrent to others who are found of this habit.

6 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Kaykay(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2017
The OP has intentionally castigated a whole tribe "but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again". This absolutely unnecessary and deserve to be addressed to serve as deterrent to others who are found of this habit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Duru009(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2017
U have lost count but u.never still.marry.....
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by niyi123: 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
This advance Olosho is deceiving herself.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Teel012(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2017
read between the lines biko. How many people on this thread want her? I think she meant the men she has bleeped, but obviously nobody will say that out loud.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by kenoz(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2017
So ?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by chubinwa(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
can I borrow an EFF from u? my is finished
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by scarletkinq(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2017
Ah would have given a fork if the T and D of her husband surname were in the right places
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by presentley: 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
teevodaprinz:

Must you show your tribal instinct on your Topic/Post/thread?
and this wedding thingy was just in a movie and not real but dust yaf covered the brain of the OP
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by presentley: 11:25pm On May 24, 2017
Seun your mods needs some grinding, a real one.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by LyfeJennings(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2017
Kinda true
I really liked her in "Spiders"
Full figured woman with saggy breasts and thick thighs
She's just a sex object for all I care
** was she really married to Pasuma****
That Pasuma guy sha
He can Bleep an elephant

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Adebowale89(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2017
adedayoa2:
O.P which one is 'you know Yoruba ladies now'?

the op, brain is on low current coz if not his IQ should have hint him that such article go astray to professional write-up

op, if journalism is what you are seeing as your career, go and change that impression coz u befit a photographer than journalist with your tribalism and paucity of professional write-ups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Dione007(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2017
Please tell me this is a joke... what does she want us to do with this unimportant piece of information... Help me Jesus
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ahamonyeka(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2017
Just spread her legs wide apart and bring her yarns close to the tail of the chair then plug the socket.e go dey enter well.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by toseen7: 11:32pm On May 24, 2017
exlinkleads:

but you know Yoruba ladies now,

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/i-have-lost-count-of-men-who-wants
Op Oponu,afofungbemu,amukunmeko ni e......

6 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2017
Everybody is now calling themselves actress abi? They will do one wake pass scene and title themselves actresses. Make una geh sense
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by fapcrook(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2017
omoadeleye:
well, assuming she knows the law of demand, she won't be making this utterance, the lower the price the higher the demand ni. my cent
haaa, why now
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by eemjay(f): 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
adedayoa2:
O.P which one is 'you know Yoruba ladies now'?

I wonder ooo. A derogatory remark.

4 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 24, 2017
She lost count because that was centuries ago
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by shadrach77: 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
Mylestone:
I was expecting to see a SLAYMAMA NT A BAG OF MANURE embarassed

Oo tie nice rara grin grin grin
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by xklucvG: 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
You must be a hotdog no doubt.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by gberra: 12:15am On May 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Cos she's old doesn't mean she can't have admirers
Come to daddy.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by obowunmi(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2017
EmperorLee:
That old mama ? Mtcheew

Some men like cougars.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 12:54am On May 25, 2017
eemjay:

I wonder ooo. A derogatory remark.
But na so e be.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 1:10am On May 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Cos she's old doesn't mean she can't have admirers

It's a pity lots don't understand that, all these young boys wetin dem know anyway. Dia mama no fit wear make up sef.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 1:19am On May 25, 2017
trustyshoess:
Everybody is now calling themselves actress abi? They will do one wake pass scene and title themselves actresses. Make una geh sense

You beta shattap, you think this one dey beg for scene ni. ha ha ha you know spec before check

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.