Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe (2581 Views)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 5:05am On Aug 05, 2017
My closest guy got married to my ex babe. From our talk before the marriage I discovered he was not much bothered to realized I once dated the wife. In fact it was him who called me to let me know he found a woman he loves. After having discussions with her, he was made to know I once dated her. He called me to inform me of the whole thing, I even spoke with the wife as he gave her phone to greet me.
     My worries comes in when I discovered she doesn't like seeing me in the house. Whenever I visit my friend (either to pick him up or drop him off) she give this impression that am not welcomed in the house. Advise me on what to do; am equally married and have no affection or any hidden feelings. Is it wise to inform my guy of this or should I just let go my friendship with him?
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Never let go of your friendship ooo, reduce frivolous visit and when you visit pay more attention to her children and your friend. It's either she is still angry or ashamed; depending on how the relationship ended.

The bitter truth is: two ex-lovers can never be friends. It's either they are still in love or never were.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by gabinogem(m): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Na Wetin we dey always talk Wey some foolish guys no dey ever understand say "it is breaking the g-code dating or marrying ur friend's ex"...OP my advice for u na say, u need to stay away from them. Allow ur friend come find u, no dey go find them again, make e no go turn to something serious. It is always wise we avoid unnecessary problems.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Wait lemme consult ifa on yhur behalf

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2017
I'm sorry to say this, you and your ex girlfriend are immature. For you to notice her unease around you shows you also feel same around her.

Be decent and mature whemever you visit them, all these nonsense will stop. sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol... Imagine my guy marrying any of my exes.. Consider that friendship over...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by ArcFresky(m): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Forget, the babe still like you, she just dey form.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by escapefromusa(f): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2017
ArcFresky:
Forget, the babe still like you, she just dey form.

Okafors law. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2017
You guys should have one last fvck and watch everything go cool.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by amuokuko: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmm...

Dude!! Whether u like it, that friendship is a goner...
If she is behaving this way, this early, know that soon she would be poisoning the heart of ur friend against you soon except ur friend is so! So!! matured..

My only advise, cut or reduce the unnecessary visit and when u go to pick or drop him, outside his gate should be ur best option afterall, he would get his own car soon...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2017
YOU NEED TO TO SHAK HER LIKE 8 TIMES. SHE MISS THE D BRO
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by saxwizard(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

The bitter truth is: two ex-lovers can never be friends. It's either they are still in love or never were.

nice one
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... Imagine my guy marrying any of my exes.. Consider that friendship over...
even me? tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mizzile: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Don't break up their home. Stay away from it if u cause tension for her there. U can always meet ur friend anywhere else. No be by force to visit them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by IamLEGEND1: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2017
She wants your kondo.
Best beeli that.
So you either hit her with the premium_dick or cut down on your visits.
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2017
amuokuko:
Hmmm...

If she is behaving this way, this early, know that soon she would be poisoning the heart of ur friend against you soon except ur friend is so! So!! matured..

My only advise, cut or reduce the unnecessary visit and when u go to pick or drop him, outside his gate should be ur best option afterall, he would get his own car soon...

My visit is rarely unlike before and it's strictly on invitation or on a special occasion. Recently I went to ask my guy how he's preparing for his child dedication which is a normal thing. D moment she saw me the frown face appeared . I was even forced to greet her first before she reluctantly reciprocate

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
YOU NEED TO TO SHAK HER LIKE 8 TIMES. SHE MISS THE D BRO

Lol. Betraying my best friend ?? Dude u bad die
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2017
smithsydny:
even me? tongue
lol all my exes dem be dundies....
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by 912(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2017
amuokuko:
Hmmm...

Spot on! I couldn't have said it any better
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Lol. Betraying my best friend ?? Dude u bad die
NA WETIN SHE WANT BRO. YOU ARE DOING YOUR FRIEND A HUGE FAVOUR IF YOU DONT KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by lereinter(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
shebi na your friend
when is not your blood brother
20 friends cant play for 20 years....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin
dingbang:
lol all my exes dem be dundies....

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Monaco2(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Just stop going to his house
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
That your friend is a snitch sef, why should he date talkmore of marrying your ex.
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by swagguElite(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
lereinter:

shebi na your friend

when is not your blood brother

20 friends cant play for 20 years....
#word _ n!gga yu smart!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by vaiper(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Get a gun and shoot them both grin grin
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Lagbaja01(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2017
op, the woman's attitude is very ok...you want her to give u a worm welcome so that one thing can lead to another abi??....i even suspect each time you visit you went there to see her face....op face your family ooo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
That your friend is a snitch sef, why should he date talkmore of marrying your ex.

He never knew of that until they were both in deep love, accompanied by pregnancy . Beside that I dated the girl before we became friends.
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Sunkyphil(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2017
kip ur distance then and let ur friend know the reason u are keeping away from his house

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
Lagbaja01:
op, the woman's attitude is very ok...you want her to give u a worm welcome so that one thing can lead to another abi??....i even suspect each time you visit you went there to see her face....op face your family ooo grin cheesy

Lol. Never had such at mind. And never had I visited without an invitation from my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Sunkyphil:
kip ur distance then and let ur friend know the reason u are keeping away from his house
I once thought of that but how 'll my friend react as he always rely on me on important issues . Don't u think it's reminding him of the fact that I once dated his wife??
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Lagbaja01(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Stop visiting your guy's family, let him visit you.
Mrkumareze:

Lol. Never had such at mind. And never had I visited without an invitation from my guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prewedding And Wedding Pictures. / What Is "Fork" In Yoruba Language? / My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.