Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Has This Ever Happend To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happend To You (1239 Views)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Lady Narrates What Happend To Her After She Met With Her Online Lover In A Hotel / Cheating Wife Cautgh See What Happend To Her Vagina Graphic (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 6:39am On May 25, 2017
Pls help a brother, my dick don't stand at is in early morning again.... Pls what's d cause and how can I cure it Pls epp a bro
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by BlackDBagba: 6:41am On May 25, 2017
Waiting to read comments.... grin
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 6:41am On May 25, 2017
shocked

Maybe that dick juz got tired of standing without hitting some nasty wet holes sha... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by ikbnice(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2017
Minimize your sugar intake

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by ipobarecriminals: 6:51am On May 25, 2017
undecided sad undecided dock talk early in the morning. Go blend pepper and soak it in it.Remove it after 30 min
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Afonjashapmouth: 6:53am On May 25, 2017
See a doctor and not listen to most detrimental comments here. Ur case might be different or new.... Hiaan
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by mykel25(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2017
It only accumulated Conji that makes ur Di*k stand every morning..... If u have not had sex for a long time n u don't masturbate as d Vaseline crew does then it has to erect occasionally... Yes I say occasionally because early Mawnin urine follow Wetin dey make di*k stand early Mawnin.... If all these conditions are met n still not standing meet a lady to test for your erection strength ....pls dont meet underage oooo

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by dingbang(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2017
Cut it off.. It has expired.
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 6:56am On May 25, 2017
ikbnice:
Minimize your sugar intake
that's jedijedi right
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by collinsbaba(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2017
Start eating .......wait let me ask
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2017
Excessive masturbation maybe grin. Go to Health section.

©YBR
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Oyindidi(f): 7:00am On May 25, 2017
adetoroamos:
Pls help a brother, my dick don't stand at is in early morning again.... Pls what's d cause and how can I cure it Pls epp a bro
Don't panic yet, doctor Lefulefu is coming to help you
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by vanida6: 7:04am On May 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Maybe that dick juz got tired of standing without hitting some nasty wet holes sha... embarassed

lolx
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:07am On May 25, 2017
Not getting morning erections on a daily basis is possibly a sign of penile exhaustion, maybe masturbating too much, but it would have too be way too much. Loss of testosterone, too, would cause this.

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Kondomatic(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2017
adetoroamos:
It's a heavy sleeper.

Wake it up
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by FitnessDoctor: 7:27am On May 25, 2017
mine wasnt erect this morning..
because it happened only today doesn't mean that there is a problem. but if it continues then that shows that there is a problem
is it cold or raining in your area?
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 7:47am On May 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
mine wasnt erect this morning..
because it happened only today doesn't mean that there is a problem. but if it continues then that shows that there is a problem
is it cold or raining in your area?
yes but I try to Bleep my babe yesterday but didn't rise to... what may be d cause oga MI sir
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 8:48am On May 25, 2017
I was sleeping facing the ceiling when my cockk got erected and slide open the boxer I was wearing and came out erect in full.My 2 sisters and my brother were at home that day.Their eyes were gazing at my full erection without my knowledge.My brother just tap my leg.As I wake up ehn,see all eyes at my wet cockk.
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2017
adetoroamos:
yes but I try to Bleep my babe yesterday but didn't rise to... what may be d cause oga MI sir
She is not sexy.If she is it will respond.
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by McBrooklyn(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Romerocollins: 10:02am On May 25, 2017
Your case is jedijedi,go and take agbo Jedi,the acholic one works better and then see your joystick nodding head in the morning and also reduce ur sugar intake as it is not good for men.
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 10:05am On May 25, 2017
Romerocollins:
Your case is jedijedi,go and take agbo Jedi,the acholic one works better and then see your joystick nodding head in the morning and also reduce ur sugar intake as it is not good for men.
that's what am thinking before thanks so much and God bless

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
adetoroamos:
dem don use spiritual padlock tie am.could be na babe wey u offend do am.u need to see TB Joshua for resurection of thou pingolo cheesy
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't panic yet, doctor Lefulefu is coming to help you
the tin dey under lock grin grin grin grin
but on a more serious note too much sugar for man system dey affect a man erection oo.
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

wet holes

Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

dem don use spiritual padlock tie am.could be na babe wey u offend do am.u need to see TB Joshua for resurection of thou pingolo cheesy
thoght you have brain bfr bt na fish brain dey ur head
Re: Has This Ever Happend To You by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
adetoroamos:
thoght you have brain bfr bt na fish brain dey ur head
i better pass u na cheesy.at least fish brain na brain but wat of u wey na cow urine full im head cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Chats And Photos Of Anal Loving Husband With His Side Chick / Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? / Guys,would You Dress Like This For $100?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.