Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,420 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. (6353 Views)

What Happend In A Viewing Center Yesterday / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? / Cheating Wife Cautgh See What Happend To Her Vagina Graphic (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by kemzy036: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
Nigerian man revealed what happened to a lady down part after she was caught in the act with Boyfriend while taking pictures.

See Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/var-man-revealed-what-happend-to-lady.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by SirRobert225(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2020
HELL NO!!!

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:17am On May 22, 2020
Romanceland threaders, commenters, sharers, Repliers, Original posters, Quoters and Likers will be at the forefront on the last day to enter HELL FIRE !!!grin

I COMMENT MY RESERVE !!!
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Shellsploit: 10:21am On May 22, 2020
SirRobert225 post=89828080Am i ever gonna quit ":
HELL NO!!!"
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 22, 2020
Ewwww....Disgusting sad

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by paulolee(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2020
kai....wetness caused by excess konji lead by the lockdown...peps go still de say guys de enjoy sex pass gals..

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2020
Hmmmm ok O
Comment reserve I my grin grin grin grin
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2020
paulolee:
kai....wetness caused by excess konji lead by the lockdown...peps go still de say guys de enjoy sex pass gals..
Niggar it might be the little drop of her last pee grin

12 Likes

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Romanceland threaders, commenters, sharers, Repliers, Original posters, Quoters and Likers will be at the forefront on the last day to enter HELL FIRE !!!grin

I COMMENT MY RESERVE !!!
you included
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by paulolee(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=89830439]
Niggar it might be the little drop of her last pee grin[/quote
kai...now u wana mk me puke...pls jus leave my reasoning abeg, mk me i jus imagine say na wetness n its sex related b4 i vomit oo
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=89833415][/quote]
Lol BAD GUY grin✌️
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by BIGGIE121(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2020
Sweet Jesus

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Clasicman: 1:05pm On May 22, 2020

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Elimon(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
Kudos

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2020
She's a WOMAN.
I don't have problems with that impression.
But I may likely have problem with its SMELL....
If the SMELL is similar to what is obtainable among several Ladies, then the GUY may not exceed 20 seconds.
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by lifestyle1(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
That's not the right spot!

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by rowland545(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2020
That small girl go sweet to smash ooo....she will just b dripping d liquid all over your wand ....reminds me of someone... That girl was a working river Niger grin

1 Like

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by hikiki(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
or a big infection self
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by ikbnice(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

her undies will likely soak it up... Unless she's going commando
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On May 22, 2020
It could be sweat
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Coldie(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
In south Africa they would call this racism
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Johnosakwe: 6:36pm On May 22, 2020
BIGGIE121:
Sweet Jesus

Pls don't include Jesus in this,he's not part
Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by Kemagab(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
WhatsApp 08135762069

Re: VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. by AhlexOfficial(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
Lol... She don wet like where craze dey baff

(1) (Reply)

See Fine White Oyinbo Woman / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.