Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass (8523 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2017
This two girls can really dance just thought to share this on naira land cause I love the video
Watch it bellow and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXbsOFUPR2k
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by Afonjashapmouth: 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed shebi u don lie make me watch dey find booby wey no dey embarassed embarassed embarassed i want my data back oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by youngest85(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
T
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
embarassed embarassed embarassed shebi u don lie make me watch dey find booby wey no dey embarassed embarassed embarassed i want my data back oo grin grin grin
Lol you can't see then
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:59am On May 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
This two girls can really dance just thought to share this on naira land cause I love the video
Watch it bellow and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXbsOFUPR2k

Hehe the next time you're putting a bad ass twerking video or something.. ..

Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:46pm On May 26, 2017
What
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
What

Put your twerking videos next time Diana grin tongue
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:13pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Put your twerking videos next time Diana grin tongue
why
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
why

Curiosity basically + bonus viewership points for your blog grin tongue
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:09pm On May 26, 2017
What
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
What

Extra viewership for ya blog grin
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
Fhow
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2017
How? You twerking = more viewership for ya blog. tongue
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by Lewaluv(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
I almost go sleep.
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:32pm On May 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
I almost go sleep.
Lol
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:00am On May 27, 2017
cheesy ,
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
cheesy ,

Yup.. So do a Lil for the fans out there grin
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
thesuave10:

Yup.. So do a Lil for the fans out there grin
Okay
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
winkabi
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
wink what
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
smiley

Hehe are you tryna get more comments for your post? undecided grin grin
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehe are you tryna get more comments for your post? undecided grin grin
Yeah it not bad lol
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
24hourNigeriane:

Yeah it not bad lol

I knew it! I'm guessing your profile pic is for that too
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:56am On Jun 07, 2017
thesuave10:

I knew it! I'm guessing your profile pic is for that too
Me
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by thesuave10(m): 5:07am On Jun 15, 2017
24hourNigeriane:

Me

Sent you a mail Diana
Re: Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. / Shocking Confession: “they Made Me Sleep With Dogs In Dubai” For This Reason / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.