Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Candid Advise To All Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advise To All Ladies (545 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise / Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advise To All Ladies by Babaneh(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2017
please think judiciously and make your marriage work. Do not let them deceive you with their fake lives.

kindly state your opinion if you have anyone contrary to this piece.

Re: Candid Advise To All Ladies by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
It's not solely the duty of the ladies to make their marriage work. It takes two to tango. so the man has a vital role to play too.
Re: Candid Advise To All Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
The so-called feminist on nairaland won't agree with this post just like the one above me.

1 Like

Re: Candid Advise To All Ladies by Babaneh(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
It's not solely the duty of the ladies to make their marriage work. It takes two to tango. so the man has a vital role to play too.

sure the man also have a right to but dont base your marriage on other people's advise. Thats the message..
Re: Candid Advise To All Ladies by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2017
firstking01:
The so-called feminist on nairaland won't agree with this post just like the one above me.
Calling me a feminist, doesn't make me one. It's all in your head.

(1) (Reply)

. / See Reasons Why A Lady Thinks Is Inappropriate For A Hubby To Stay Out Till 11pm / Categories Of Ladies Likely To Become Unfaithful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.