Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Perfect Man (where Is He!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) (7177 Views)

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Ladies Its GAME TIME: Come Build Your Perfect Man / Is He A Near Perfect Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Loveme23(f): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
Im in an bit of a dilemma, I have already pictured my perfect future husband and his qualities. The problem i have is every guy i seem to meet has similar qualities but dont seem to be the right person. do you think this is because i have alredy pictured that perfect man and am not willing to except anything less. the main quality of this person is to be well and fully educated not HALF!!!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by opokonwa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
There are millions of Nigerians who are 'well and fully educated'
Unless you become more specific, the above criteria does little to distinguish whom you want.

Have you also bothered to find out what the men want. It seems it's all about you and what you want.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Tonyet1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2010
A: I want Apples for dinner?

B: What colors?

A: Red Apples will only be right?

B: What sizes?

A: Big apples will only be right?

B: What location?

A: Irish apples will only be right?

B: What Taste?

A: Fairly sour tasty apples will only be right?

B: What biological class?

A: Annona reticulata will only be right?

B: What breed?

A: custard apples

B: What year of production?

A: hmmm, maybe 2010

The length at which peeps could go to select as if we could produce "A PERFECT APPLE" undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Freiburger(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ poster
U Sounds egoistic.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by henryhemon(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster,
it depends on what you mean by full education and half education,the truth be said you got a problem at hand,there is nothing wrong in you having the kind of man you want but it can't be 100% of what you want so you have to make do for atleast 70% of ur ideal man.Like the say nobody is perfect expect God.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
The perfect man huh? A creature, much like Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Sasquatch and the Tooth Fairy, often spoken of, but one has never actually been seen by a reputable witness lol
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by hollandis(f): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
I wonder why an imperfect woman will be looking for a perfect man? grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by jaybee3(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
@OP
I'm right here baby tongue
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by foyeks2001(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
keep searching, until u reach menopause, then ur eyes would be cleared
lol
anyway, just let God choose for u dont choose for ursef
wait on the Lord and be of good courage period, he had already created ur husband(knows what fits u)
wat u shud be doing now, is to be praying for him to show u the person he created for u,sumone that will love u, care for u, always be there for u
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
There is no perfect man or woman, I admit our views have been distorted by all those romantic novels that paints the images of the perfect man being TALL, DARK, HANDSOME AND A MULTIMILLIONAIRE. That simply doesnt exist.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Secretz(f): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
Haha, there are perfect enough people out there jor . . . take him for example:

jay bee:

@OP
I'm right here baby tongue

lol.   tongue

Some people just greedy. Even when they turn up, you dey still complain or take for granted. Something has got to give.  tongue

Ebonyeyes:

There is no perfect man or woman, I admit our views have been distorted by all those romantic novels that paints the images of the perfect man being TALL, DARK, HANDSOME AND A MULTIMILLIONAIRE. That simply doesnt exist.

It does ooooo, when it's dark, some men are handsome. tongue
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by jaybee3(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
c ur big sweet mouth tongue
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Secretz(f): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
^^^^ lol, but on a real, what is seen as perfect to one person may not be perfect to another. Something often has to give.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
Imperfection can be perfection to an extent kiss
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Loveme23(f): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
thank u guys
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
sorry dear, there is no perfect man anywhere in the world
your relationship is what you make of it ok
and first make yourself perfect then you just might find that perfect one you're looking for.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Odunnu: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
Search no more!thr isnt no man like dat all ovr d earth.We all have a bit of 'imperfectness' including U and urs sincerely and ths humbles us.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by lyfe(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
You can draw the picture of the perfect man, educate him and marry him.

Such a man does not exist in real life, Only in neverland, fantasyland and Nairaland(search for becomerich, I think he is the perfect guy you want)
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Dammyray(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
Odunnu:

Search no more!thr isnt no man like dat all ovr d earth.We all have a bit of 'imperfectness' including U and urs sincerely and ths humbles us.

Just get the 1 u no his averagely OK and try to bring him up to your teats even if it wont teats exactly how u want it
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by omega25red(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
There is no such thing as a perfect person even you yourself are flawed by the way your post is one of your flaws. What you can really hope for in this life is to meet someone who has some of the qualities we are looking for while having a strong moral background. besides that no perfection out there
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by 190: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!)

rite here

rite here~
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by adagz01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster,search no further im right here,
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by GL(f): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2010
there's no perfect man or woman anywhere. even if there was a perfect man, his standards would be way too high for you or any other woman. that you keep finding imperfections in every guy who meets your basic standards might be a sign that you're not really ready to settle down.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mavenb0x(m): 2:13am On Jan 16, 2010
@OP: If indeed you find a perfect man, what then will be your role in his life?  If you find a 70% guy, the rest of the 30% will come from you and that's why relationships are like a business deal. The guy who is 100% to you, if he exists, will never take you cos he doesn't need you (unless you are also 100% to him? That's like at least one chance in 10,000)  cool
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mhismole(f): 2:45am On Jan 16, 2010
understand. the perfect man is NOT a perfect person. he is just the best bet for you. you dont really need a tall, dark handsome guy if you'r tall and beautiful, for chrissakes, at least give the short ones like us a chance!!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Uche2nna(m): 2:47am On Jan 16, 2010
Mhismole:

understand. the perfect man is NOT a perfect person. he is just the best bet for you. you dont really need a tall, dark handsome guy if you'r tall and beautiful, for chrissakes, at least give the short ones like us a chance!!

Yikes!!!!! grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by KunFuPanda(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2010
Continue, U'll find him some day.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by filani(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
Mavenb0x:

@OP: If indeed you find a perfect man, what then will be your role in his life?  If you find a 70% guy, the rest of the 30% will come from you and that's why relationships are like a business deal. The guy who is 100% to you, if he exists, will never take you cos he doesn't need you (unless you are also 100% to him? That's like at least one chance in 10,000)  cool

i second that , right on sister !!!  wink
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mavenb0x(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
^^^ wink I have three elder brothers: I kinda have a good understanding of guys!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by minute(f): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hes out there waiting for you. . . .not here on the internet. undecided undecided undecided

You go out there and find him before his beard grow too long

and the flowers he has turn into fertilizer in his hands!!

Go go go!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Akebulan: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2010
minute:

You go out there and find him before his beard grow too long
and the flowers he has turn into fertilizer in his hands!!
Go go go!
lol
Mavenb0x:

@OP: If indeed you find a perfect man, what then will be your role in his life? If you find a 70% guy, the rest of the 30% will come from you and that's why relationships are like a business deal. The guy who is 100% to you, if he exists, will never take you cos he doesn't need you (unless you are also 100% to him? That's like at least one chance in 10,000) cool
truetrue
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ib612(m): 5:20am On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster:

Even the circle of nature ( Sun, Moon, stars) are never perfect to us all.

May be the slimmest thread of your conceived perfection in a man will be broken by the most minute occurrence.

Don't seek if you can't give it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+) / Have A Sexy Day. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.