Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Perfect Man (where Is He!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) (7193 Views)

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Ladies Its GAME TIME: Come Build Your Perfect Man / Is He A Near Perfect Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Pweety4me(f): 5:21am On Jan 17, 2010
@Post there is no perfect man but there is d man that is perfect 4 u. . . smiley
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ucnduka(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ mavenbox, u said my exact thoughts; I don't think a perfect man would need a woman as he is already perfect.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mavenb0x(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
uc nduka:

@ mavenbox, u said my exact thoughts; I don't think a perfect man would need a woman as he is already perfect.
Thanks sis. THAT point usually goes over most of our sisters' minds!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mhismole(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
Uche2nna:

Yikes!!!!! grin

lool, i had to protest now!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by whiteroses(f): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
you're so picky but hope this helps sha smiley

Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ayettymama(f): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2010
it seems to me all the ladies in london are havin this problem??

overflow of razz monkeys i spose *kanye shrug*
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ayettymama(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2010
whiteroses:

you're so picky but hope this helps sha smiley

omg that is pure eeeeeeeeeevil!!!!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Cytosin: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
Dont worry guys, she will change her tunes when she reach 35. Even a bus conductor will be perfect enough for her then.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by igeluma: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
There is no perfect man on the earth,you have to adjust your mindset to good and bad aspect of married life
both adv and disadv  are blessing to marriage.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by DeepSoul(f): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
@White Roses,
You beat me to it! Was gonna upload that pic!

Perfect men do exist. But then, perfection is relative. For me, I have a perfect man. He has his flaws but that's part of the perfection.

My perfect situation is being able to handle my man's flaws. Over the years, there have been ups and downs, battles with swords and blood spilling out but we amazingly survived all that. For me, survival against all odds is part of perfection. My meaning of perfection is truly crazy but it doesnt matter. . . it works for me.

Do not let the movies, books nor friends deceive you about what perfection should ideally be.

Create your definition of perfection, and pls let it be a realistic one and just like magic, you'll see the perfect man!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by follypimpi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
What a Pic grin grin grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mannylex(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
He's right here, staring at u,
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by DeepSoul(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Pharoh: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
These pictures na real wa ooooooooooo grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by wasobia(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

SOME LADIES ONLY THINK OF WHAT THEIR WOULD BE PARTNER WILL BRING INTO THE RELATIONSHIP, WHAT DOES THE LADY HAS TO BRING TO THE RELATIONSHIP TOO?

THERE WAS A  PRETTY LADY WHO WANTED A HANDSOME MAN, SHE GOT IT BUT THE GUY COULDNT STAY WITH THE LADY because HE IS A MAN OF MANY PART. STOP THINKING OF YOURSELF ALONE RATHER WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE FOR THE GOOD OF BOTH.

I CAN BET IT, WHAT IS MEANT FOR YOU WAS MADE FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHAT THE UNFORSEEN MAY LOOK LIKE.

BEWARE AND BE-PREPARED!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by An0nimus: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2010
'and they lived happily ever after'-->Classic lie!
*dat aside,E b like say na 1st half u stil de,wait till e reach injury time.ur mindset go change.lol
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by vislabraye(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
@poster, Are you perfect ?
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by tayoast(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2010
evry's perfect in their own little way. No one is ever complete
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by MsTom(f): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2010
There is no perfect man or woman out there. If you are looking for one, be prepared to wait forever. The most important thing in a relationship or marriage is joy, peace and happiness. Money, education, perfection cant buy them.

@poster,

Have the same qualities you want in a man. You'll attract one.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by presido1: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2010
ayettymama:

it seems to me all the ladies in london are havin this problem??
99% of them. What could be the cuz pls.?
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Pharoh: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2010
presido1:

99% of them. What could be the cuz pls.?

Expect them to surely beat around the bush to answer that question .
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by selencious(f): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2010
Hey!!! U wanna get a man you love or a man who is educated? If you keep looking for that man who is fully educated; I bet you, you would fall in the wrong hands. Love comes naturally. Im not sure you are in love or looking for love, instead you are looking for education. Life is not all bout education, that a man is not fully educated now does not mean he won't end up being the most educated tomorrow. I know of a lota bad guys, I mean bad guys who would cheat on you, beat you up when u married, smoke, drink, etc, you would wish you never got married in life.But they gat big time education; masters, phd, etc. If you want em, I might hook you up with em.  Good luck in your search for education and not love. Peace out
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by WhyAWhy(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2010
Perfect Men dont exist

Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by H2O2: 2:24am On Jan 18, 2010
@OP grin grin You've been ingesting too much cheap crack. Better lay off it!

That perfect man is in your subconscious, lass. It's all in your mind.

It's true conscience does make cowards of us all grin .

grin grin grin grin Fully educated, huh? Not half? grin grin grin grin

You must have envisaged getting married to the bionic man itself.

What qualities do you possess or exude that qualify you for a man of perfect character ? cheesy

These yeye babes sef grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by femmy2010(m): 3:39am On Jan 18, 2010
What matters is for that Imperfect guy to love and appreciated you perfectly.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by na2day2(m): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2010
Loveme23:

Im in an bit of a dilemma, I have already pictured my perfect future husband and his qualities. The problem i have is every guy i seem to meet has similar qualities but dont seem to be the right person. do you think this is because i have alredy pictured that perfect man and am not willing to except anything less. the main quality of this person is to be well and fully educated not HALF!!!

did sum1 just call my name? cool cool cool
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ruffrider(f): 3:44am On Jan 18, 2010
Haven't you heard? there is no such thing is a perfect person.  Oh my Gosh, I thought you knew. grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by femmy2010(m): 3:55am On Jan 18, 2010
Well if you are ever interested in an uneducated perfect lover,here i am.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Justcash(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster:

Keep waiting for the perfect man.

Don't give up.

Don't take anything less.

You will find him.

Maybe in the grave.

One often reaches his/her destiny from the route he/she took to avoid it.

N/B

Not a good advise  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by darkman200: 5:36am On Jan 18, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ghettochyk(f): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2010
Originally posted by: Loveme23[/b]Im in an bit of a dilemma,[b] I have already pictured my perfect future husband and his qualities. The problem i have is every guy i seem to meet has similar qualities but dont seem to be the right person. do you think this is because i have alredy pictured that perfect man and am not willing to except anything less. the main quality of this person is to be well and fully educated not HALF!!!

[size=14pt]then u might wanna draw that picture and marry it. Good luck. I hope someone pictures u too. smiley
This is about the dumbest thread I've ever seen. It's sounds like a bored little kid. Sorry hun but damn. SMH [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. / Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.